[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned that the modern "pro-life" movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: abortioncruztrump.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
abortioncruztrump.png
34 KB, 500x342
Today I learned that the modern "pro-life" movement are modern feminists who think that women can do no wrong. I thought when they said "abortion is murder" they meant it, but apparently it was this special kind of murder that deserves no punishment for the person who contracted the murder. I'm honestly still taking this is in, it was very disturbing.

Trump is really throwing a wrench the system. You go, man!
>>
>>69479451
Hypocrites
>>
>>69479451
Condom vs Abortion
Same thing ain't it?
Redpill me /pol/
>>
>>69481094
Your Mom should have swallowed
>>
>>69479451
Yeah but Trump recanted.

His original position I agreed with. A woman should be punished for having an abortion unless it is to save her life because of complications (miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, etc.)
>>
>>69481527
>A woman should be punished for an act that is legal
Literally retarded
>>
>>69481366
Swallowing vs Abortion
Same thing ain't it?
Redpill me /pol/
>>
>>69481527
Abortion is the only thing stopping America from turning into Africa.
>>
>>69481527
Why should she be punished for protecting the quality of her life and body?
Especially since pro-lifers are against the pill as well, thus depriving a woman of her basic freedom and agency over herself. Pro-lifers want women to be slaves.
>>
>>69479451
I feel the "pro life" movement argues too much on religious believes. You don't have to be religious to argue for it. You basically put a number on the amount of cells/braincells that you are ok with killing. If you set the number a bit higher you may be allowed to kill children but not adults.
But wait a second, its their body! Give them permission to kill. The hell with its, its the parents money and time too - give them permission to kill their kids up to age 18.
>>
>>69482569
It fits in with your culture Al-Germaniya. Honor killing a woman because she had an abortion is ok with your beloved muslims.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.