[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016 /03/31/pat-caddell-gop-e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (175 KB, 426x588) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
175 KB, 426x588
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/03/31/pat-caddell-gop-establishment-will-use-cruz-block-trump-slip-nominee-blow-republican-party/

once again Roger Stone as right, he predicted this months ago
>>
File: 1455562544923.jpg (29 KB, 363x356) Image search: [Google]
1455562544923.jpg
29 KB, 363x356
how could anyone not love this face?

i don't understand
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 949x1423
>mfw cruzfags really think the GOPe will allow Cruz to be the nominee

Cruz is just being a tool. Hes going to get tossed under the bus along with Trump and Kaisch
>>
If they cockblock both Trump and Cruz, they're guaranteeing a November loss. Just imagine the butthurt from Trump and Cruz supporters. The GOP is fucking itself in the ass to postpone the inevitable schism.
>>
They're already planning on a brokered convention on both sides.

They're going to make it Biden VS Ryan

This has been the plan for a while
>>
>>69479754
Their childish antics have already guaranteed a November loss.
>>
>>69479517
Nobody likes him. Even GOP knows Cruz is lying snake that will backstab them to get what he wants. They're just using him and Kascich to take away as many delegates from Trump before the convention
>>
>>69479754
Yeah right, all you fags will fall in line, just like you do every year. They'll just trot out the Clinton boogeyman and every conservative moron will be back in line to vote for the GOPe.
>>
>>69479882
Clinton is such a weak candidate that she's beatable by any Republican who wins the nomination fair and square. She has tons of baggage, virtually no enthusiasm, and tens of thousands of democrats are switching parties to vote for Trump.

The problem is Trump is the only candidate who can win fair and square. Every other candidate would need to wheel and deal to get close. If Cruz, Ryan, or Kasich wins the nomination, it's only because they sucked enough establishment dick to get there.
>>
>>69479877
Because that went so well last time. Unless they forego the debates, Ryan will get annihilated. Despite being allied with liberal cucks, Biden is the clear alpha dog in that matchup. He would coast to an easy victory after bringing blue dog dems back into the fold.
>>
>>69479754
do you think they give a fuck as long as they get a neocon in the seat? happy banker kikes = happy gop. they literally are rooting for hillary at this point
>>
>>69479754
They already guaranteed a November loss.

They don't care because Hilary is going to be elected and our foreign policy is going to remain exactly as it is, which is what the establishment of both parties would rather have.
>>
>>69480086
Trump is bringing out tons of independents, democrats, and disenfranchised voters who otherwise wouldn't vote. They don't give a shit if Ryan or Hillary wins, because the outcome is basically the same either way. The status quo is secured.

I supported Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, but I've never voted for a Republican in the general election. Not for the president. Not for congress. Not even for state and local elections. I'll vote in every primary against the corporate puppets they give us, and I'll never vote for their corporate puppets, even if the alternative is a corporate puppet with a D next to their name.
>>
>>69480590
People say the same exact shit every election cycle.
>>
>>69479754
They don't care. Hillary is guaranteed to not flush the political crapper. By now we should all know there is no left or right just the aristocrats and the plebeians. Why do you think bernie vs. Trump supporters is an ongoing psyop. It's to make sure neither candidate will absorb the others votes. Browsing here has made me hate bernie supporters so much I forget that he may be the next best after trump.
>>
>>69481216

>Literal communist who panders to the groups trying to break apart civilized society
>Next best thing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.