[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever wondered whether it's just you who thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: SAT.png (134 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
SAT.png
134 KB, 500x397
Have you ever wondered whether it's just you who thinks that americans on this board are the most biggest idiots around?
Well, wonder no more! Scientists have proved beyond doubt that americans are idiots!
If you look at the chart, you'll see that their SAT scores are going down the shitter, just like the rest of their countries.
In my opinion, this is enough scientific proof to ban all americans here. After all, what have they contributed to 4chan? Nothing I say!
So let's fucking ban them!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-03/americans-have-never-been-dumber
>>
>>69477480
Not much we can do. It's mandatory to have 4 years of english in highschool, but it's too fucking boring. Fuck english. Still better than math though. Here in Kommiefornia, math is despised.
>>
>>69477480

>Y axis
>Not 0
>But 495
>Dropped from 525 to 496

This triggered me
>>
>>69477637

Shut up, traitor, don't dolchstoß me
>>
>>69477866
don't dolchstoss me bro
>>
>>69477480
Americans become less intelligent and more left-wing simultaneously. I'm sure it is just a coincidence.
>>
>>69477480
Hello Ahmed. Also, please filter it by race next time thank you.
>>
>>69477480
your post makes you sound dumb as fuck desu
>>
>>69478490

I haven't heard before that there are more races in the US besides "idiot"
>>
Did they filter by race?
>>
It feels good to know Germany is still asshurt about the last war.
>>
Your post is the one that makes you sound like an idiot. Maybe try again tomorrow.
>>
>>69478728

your and idiot, and trying to attack me personally instead of having a serious discussion only confirms this
>>
Nigga have you seen our pop culture it is just insane. They tell you should go out and party all the time . Buy expensive materialistic items such as Jordans or Nike shoes. The niggers are every in our culture. We becoming like them
>>
>>69478772
White Americans have the exact same IQ and SAT scores as Europeans... That chart shows a direct correlation between the increase of minority populations and the decreasing of SAT scores.
>>
File: 1459344009858.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459344009858.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>69477480
>shitskin population increases
>test scores go down
>lol white Americans are so dumb
>>
Every where I look, the big turning point for America in every category started in the early seventies. Divorce law went from ~400 pages to 15,000 spread across multiple volumes, Federal Reserve broke from a stable commodity based currency into perpetual interest-debt system, US now perpetually indebted to middle east oil powers for currency to stay afloat, US-Chinese relations opened, large amounts of manufacturing transfers to them.
>>
American whites are top 5

back to the cuck shed with you. Ahmed is horny
>>
File: 1459210939991.jpg (384 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459210939991.jpg
384 KB, 600x800
>>69477480
>>
>>69477480
>most biggest
Kek
>>
>>69477480
Careful hanz, we might just ban you from our website if you keep this up
>>
File: 2+2=4.jpg (93 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
2+2=4.jpg
93 KB, 500x666
>>69477480
the peaks and valleys are nice but high to low its about 25 points and the black population grew AND the illegals probably caused the last 2 dips

white and asian scores are fine in america
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.