[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey child killers-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 960x960
IF abortion is illegal, which it is not, then why shouldn't a woman be charged with a crime?

It would be the law.

Suicide is illegal and if you botch it you can get punished.

If I kill the mom and child in the womb, I get charged for two.

Are liberals fucking retarded?
>>
>>69475816
>Are liberals fucking retarded?
Is an even-toed ungulate's gluteal muscles sustenance?
>>
Because I'm a fucking white male
>>
>>69475816
Totally agree
Liberals can't get their shit together.
>Is bad to murder
>We should punish murderers
>OMG Trump suggested we should punish murderers
>>
>>69475816
I think people were also concerned with how little he seemed to actually have an opinion on the subject.
Every time he's asked a question about any major issue it's like it's the first time he's ever thought about it (probably because it is).

Also is suicide really still illegal in America?
>>
>>69475816
>I want more niggers

Go be a kike somewhere else, Schlomo.
>>
>>69476108
That is understandable and part of my concern. I just emailed his team stating to wake the fuck up.

And bong below- yes it's illegal.
>>
>>69476121
I think I'd rather have niggers here than you useless and weak cannigers
>>
>>69475816
>>69476043
You both realize that conservatives are also upset...?

Ted Cruz and John Kasich both condemned him as well as the biggest pro life organization in the country.

The pro-life movement thinks of the mothers as the victims and largely believes only the doctors should be punished.

For you to just single out liberals in your outrage is what is truly retarded.
>>
>If you shot a pregnant woman in the stomach killing the fetus, it's murder
>>
>>69476293
I'm not sure you could be more of a cuck.
>>
>>69476353
Um no shit
The reps beleive the same thing as what trump said but faggots like cruz panders and exploits

I'll never ever vote his way
Same with kuntsich
>>
>>69476626
I'm not sure you can be more of a faggot
>>
>>69475816
>>69475816
I don't give a fuck, the police have enough on their hands now without having to investigate cases of abortion. You'd pretty much be opening the door to an investigation to every "miscarriage". We've got one problem after another in this world and your worried about potential life rather than life.
>>
>>69476224
So I think the reasons for suicide being made legal would be a little similar to abortion being legal, to a point.
People never really -want- to kill themselves, and people never really want to go through an abortion, but sometimes people are put into a situation where there's no other option and it would be unfair to make that person (who is effectively a victim) a criminal.
You could say the same about drug abuse.

Also it's important I think to understand that there is a fundamental disagreement when it comes to whether or not abortion is classified as murder or not.
Perhaps pro-lifers would be better off trying to get abortion legally classified as such, as oppose to making abortion a crime on its own? (Maybe that's what they are trying to do, I don't actually know honestly)
>>
>>69476708
You really are as dumb as a post, Cruz is as right wing purist as the driven snow, the majority of prolifers don't want the mothers jailed because it's less palatable and less likely to get people to come to their side.

All of the pro lifer groups out there are condemning Trump and distancing themselves from him.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/03/30/pro-life-groups-condemn-trump-on-abortion.html
>>
Nonwhites make up the vast majority of abortions. I can't deny its effectiveness.
>>
>>69475816
I have a theory that the pro life movement is Jewish in origin as they wish to keep the rate up of minority births so that more discord and cultural strife will occur in society.
>>
>>69476891
>No one wants an abortion
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/
I disagree, as do these women.
>>
I'm not a cuckold who gives a shit if other people sin or not. It doesnt affect me in any way. I don't give a shit if some slut who is already going to hell because she can't keep her legs wants to murder her child.

I think it's disgusting and fucked up and I also don't give a shit. It's like faggots. I think it's fucking gross that they fuck each other in the ass but I don't sit there and spend every waking moment of my life ranting about how much I care about other men getting shit on their dicks.

Lead by example. You retards are scaring women and everyone else away from Christianity with all of this anger and rage.

Jesus would be ashamed of you being such cuckolds.
>>
>>69475816
Hypothetically both the mother and the involved medical practitioners would be responsible, having all been involved in murder.
But, we specifically keep abortion legal to keep nigger population under control, and the secular feminism vs. religious morality is a circus used to keep the niggers from catching on.
>>
It's a scientific fact that life begins at conception. But liberals deny this, because denying it is the only way they could have an argument for abortion.
>>
>>69477495
Even when abortion was illegal, women were almost never charged. Rather, they were treated as the second victim of the abortionist.
>>
>Tyrone fucks bimbo
>doesn't stick around
>now we have a single mother and a baby that will grow up without a father figure and go on killing sprees
Defend this
>>
>>69475816
Pssst Trump isn't really pro-life, he's just saying that to appease those on the right.

Did you notice how he reacted to Chris Matthew, kind of in surprise

He said something like

>Are you talking jail!?!?!

And you could tell by the inflection in his voice that he thinks the prospect of punishing the women is ridiculous, the inflection of his voice and when he uttered that phrase betray his current stated position.

He doesn't give two fucks about the pro life movement, I guarantee you that, he just wants to placate you people so you'll shut up.
>>
>>69477355
Ah the doesn't affect me

Child found itt

Selfish nigger
>>
File: raregrinchies.png (389 KB, 637x600) Image search: [Google]
raregrinchies.png
389 KB, 637x600
>>69475816
no women will be charged because of the rampant white knighting
>>
>>69475816

access to and control over a woman's reproductive health is constitutionally protected. this will always be the case. you lost that war in the 1970s.
>>
>>69477319
Ok, when I say no one, it should go without saying that there's always going to be a an outlier group. Regardless, do you not think it's unfair to affect the majority of innocents in such a blanket fashion because of an uncommon minority?

Guns rights advocates might use that same reasoning, if you happen to be one.
>>
>>69477704
>he rages online over the fact that whores and niggers babies aren't being born

This is literally the definition of cuck

I'm so sorry you've had to come to this realisation.

Or are you a JIDF member trying to make sure niggers birth rates can still compete with regular members of society?
>>
>>69477777
>>
>>69477965
Someone have serious anger issues canuck? Hmm?
>>
>>69478090
Still waiting for you to refute something
>>
>>69475816
I think in bongland if you killed a pregnant woman plus child in her womb, they would call it child destruction and not murder. But yes, you still get charged for both.
>>
>>69478147
Refute what? You faggot opinion? I don't care about it nor I about you.
>>
>>69476108
Dumb burgers want more niggers. You're right Canada, they are idiots.
>>
>>69478585
If you don't care about what people have to say why make the thread and why reply?
>>
File: 1458372601357.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1458372601357.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>69478585
And this is how you expose the JIDF with basic questions everyone. They always crumble under the wait of their own incompetence eventually.
>>
Because im male, it's not my choice what a woman do or do not.
>>
>>69475816
ITT: Trumpian retards who don't know and seemingly don't care that
>abortion is legal in America
>>
Imagine being so self-entitled that you genuinely believe you should be allowed to legally end another person's life.
>>
File: abortion.jpg (72 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
72 KB, 800x570
>>69475816
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.