[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen when Shillarry inevitably wins the election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: hillary-horns.jpg (32 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
hillary-horns.jpg
32 KB, 500x313
What will happen when Shillarry inevitably wins the election?
>>
>>69475754
Hopefully trumpfag's commit mass suicide
>>
>>69475754
8 more years of Obama.
>>
>>69475754
you and >>69475966
will find one another and perform oral on each other until climax
>>
>>69475966
what's your point? That shillary and her supporters are better than trump and his supporters?

Because if that's the case, I'm gonna have to strongly disagree.
>>
>>69476050
No please let me preform oral on them both. I'm Captain Sweden!!
>>
Look at Germany.
>>
>>69476034
So the country will continue to get better in everyway. The people however will continue to blames others for their own shortcomings.

How mature.
>>
>>69476034
yeah but what about the reactions? will the sjws monkey lives matter and trumpstaffel just take it in the ass and say thank you?

Because, the majority hates this bitch's guts. They're not united, but they all hate her with a burning passion.
>>
>>69476034

Do people really believe this? It will resemble Bush far more.

Much bigger presence in middle east and democracy gifting. Israeli interests are back to the top of the to-do list. Iran in the headlines every week once again.
>>
>>69475754

She fucks up the country even more and then leaves office thinking she did an amazing job even though a fair amount of the people who actually voted for her hate her as much as we do.

So basically what >>69476034 said...
>>
>>69476137
Nothing he did has made anything better in fact the black community is worse off than ever.
>>
>>69476242
this seems more realistic
>>
>>69475754

IF she wins, everyone who voted for her gets sentenced to hell and there will be civil war in the US started by Trump and Sanders supporters being so mad they actually team up against the common enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 445x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 445x513
>>69475754 The suicidal left will continue to punish those with Judao Chirstian values wild defending the true zealots of radical Isalm.
>>
>>69475754
Things will be terrific and Republicans will be pulling out their hair and instituting super delegates.
>>
>>69476390
lol. That sounds like fun. Would love to see it coming true.

I doubt I'll be that lucky tho
>>
>Trump built up by media
>Splits conservative vote
>Hilary will win

this was the tactic all along, to split the vote, just like Bill did in the 90's.
>>
>>69476417
>left
>harming jews
>ever

yeah now. Christians will take another hit for sure but jews will remain untouched.

Also, daily reminder that muslims work for jews, wether consciously or not.
>>
>>69476519
kinda hard to swallow but I agree.
>>
>>69476034
Pretty much this. She'll maintain the status quo and the country will remain as fucked up as it currently is.

Much better than the republicans who will fuck it up even worse, but she won't solve anything.
>>
>>69476283
I posted this in the other thread. I don't really care for DACA or the ACA, but they haven't really affected me personally. Meanwhile, my 401(k) has tripled. my house is going up, the economy has been creating jobs and growing most of the time (although slowly, but still growing) and inflation and gas prices are at record lows. I want Trump to win, but if he doesn't, who cares? We get 4 more years of this? It's not perfect, but is it really that bad?
>>
>>69476577
Only the Prog secular Jews. The once like JJ Abrams, Bob Iger, and George Soro's are the once playing NWO. Conservative Jews are partriots.
>>
>>69476777
It's bad because it's artificial and unsustainable.
>>
who cares when hillary fucking clinton and donald fucking trump are the candidates for president of the most powerful country on the planet you know the position is meaningless. these clowns are nothing more than some faggot mascot in an animal costume bouncing around doing their song and dance and the pleasing low IQ masses. US President is literally meaningless these days, there are more powerful and intelligent people actually making decisions. It's comical how serious people seem to take this fucking stupid election for the US court jester.
>>
>>69476925
all jews beleive they are the chosen people and that they should rule over the world, though.

And the left is totally ok with it, it actually actively supports it.
>>
>>69475754
Hell would freeze over.
>>
>>69476777
Nice repeating digits.

>>69476283
Again blaming others. Grow up. The black community has a serious problem independent of who is President.
>>
>>69475754

by and large she'll continue Obama's style. if the dems make gains in, or flip, either the house or senate, she may be able to get some progressive legislation through. she'll nominate and pass 3 center-left SCOTUS judges to replace, iirc, one conservative and two liberals, leaving the liberals with a SCOTUS majority. as she served as Obama's secretary of state, i expect her foreign affairs work to stay the course. if the dems don't make good gains in congress, she'll rely on executive actions as Obama has.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 236x328
She'll have another stroke and died.
>>
>>69478163
>i expect her foreign affairs work to stay the course

Yep 2 new wars.

Hillary is not like Obama, more hawkish and disconnected with the public.
She'll probably be impeached in 3 years. Nice woman president amiright?
>>
>>69475754
IT will finally happen
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.