[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GMOs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12
File: gmo-tomatos.jpg (67 KB, 992x557) Image search: [Google]
gmo-tomatos.jpg
67 KB, 992x557
Is /pol/ for or against gmos?
>>
>>69473146
I primarily grow heirloom, because I like their unique, flavor, color and shape.

That being said GMOs are simply hybrids. No different than hybrid marijuana or when a man and a woman make a child..

The problem lies in the fact that a couple huge companies own these seeds...that is what truly frightens people
>>
For GMOs, against corporate meddling (i.e. patents on seeds, lobbying powers)
>>
>>69473589
Exactly this^
>>
Let's start with being against Monsanto and then re-evaluate the situation.
>>
So long as it doesn't fuck with local insects, wildlife or farmers, sure.
We needs bees man.
>>
>>69473525
>The problem lies in the fact that a couple huge companies own these seeds

How is that possible? Can seeds be patented? If so, that's absurd.
>>
>>69473686
this
>>
>Keeping any Vegetable or Fruit for 45 days

Nigga you buy it and use it in a few days
>>
>>69473525
my wife grows a fuckton of heirloom and i absolutely cannot taste the difference between that and regular tomatoes from the farmers market

i dont get this meme at all

also you left out the fact that these hybrids people call GMOs do not product seeds so you must buy new seeds every harvest from monsanto

the FIRST thing that we did in the iraq war was outlaws storing seeds and confiscate farmers' stores. think about that goy boys.
>>
>>69473717
Yes, they can and are
>>
>>69473146
GMOs have existed for millions of years.
Every plant you eat is a GMO.
Selective breeding.
>>
>>69473686
Word is the Vatican has these dank wooden candlestick holders at the dinner tables engraved with bees.

If you want to worship life then I suppose you'd have to worship bees amirite?
>>
>>69473717
Well hey, check this. Certain companies have patented genes I shit you not genes within your body. So for example, if Company A finds the cure to cancer in for your hair genes, then they owe it to Company B for discovering the hair gene and the money too.
>>
>>69473785
You know damn well that's not what we mean.
>>
>>69473744
Are you a smoker?
>>
For using our technology that breed desirable traits

For legislation that encourages innovation and continual development, but will eventually be available those in want.
>>
>>69473146
gmos feed the world
>>
>>69473723

If I want Oranges from Florida, Chances are I wont be buying them the next day.

+

When shit hit's then fan, most people are going to be happy that there tomatoe's can be fresh for 5 days trust me.

Cities are very sensitive.
>>
>>69473525
This, there is nothing wrong with eating GMO, the only problem is the business practices involved. Since GMOs are eithe EXACT copies or just changed one or two KNOWN genes they are usually safer than "Organic" food where thousands of unknown different genes change for each plant.
>>
>>69473146

Against, since it's almost always about increasing biocides in the crops without much care about long term impact.

At least the stuff they spray is mostly on/in the skin, if they increase the lectin expression of some crop it permeates all the way through.
>>
>>69473146
Better eating through chemistry.
>>
>>69473146
I'm pro GMO as long as there is a free market for them, corporations like monsanto need to fucking die along with their practices of state-enforced crypto monopolies on agricultural products.
>>
>>69473786
I'd worship bees
Seinfeld was a bee once
He can help
>>
>>69473146
GMOs are basically the result of a God complex.
Humans are too arrogant and ignorant to meddle on such things. An animal will never be a god.
Nature's retribution is never pretty.
>>
>>69473146
strongly against.
All the researchers who've tried to kikesplain the matter have one after the other been proven paid shills.

What are the organisms being modified towards?
Yield, taste, consistency?
No.
The vast majority of modification is based upon pesticide resistance meaning more pesticides in the produce.

My young son reacts like crazy on all vegetables that isn't "organic" or "ecological". Diarrhea, reddening and hyperactivity are but a few of the effects on him.

Our food cost budget is massive, because organic is so expensive.

GMO = lazy farmers who put gain before quality
>>
>>69473836
That's fucked up. What is wrong with our patent laws?
>>
>>69473848
I doubt most people who have strong opinions on this topic are scientifically literate enough to even express what they actually mean.
>>
>>69474365
>is based upon pesticide resistance meaning more pesticides in the produce

But that's wrong you fucking retard. GMOs (roundup) require less pesticide that's the appeal of the product

>young son reacts like crazy on all vegetables that isn't "organic" or "ecological"

confirmation bias
>>
File: EPA contaminates river.jpg (44 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
EPA contaminates river.jpg
44 KB, 635x356
>>69474443
The same thing that's wrong with divorce laws: bad judges and worse legislators.
>>
>>69473146
In pure theory, I'm in favour of it. In reality though, it will only ever be harmful.

The only benefit it'll ever have is that we produce MORE or grow shit where it's not supposed to grow, so we can double Africa's inhabitants every 10 years instead of every 20.

But we'll get products that are 99% of the time worse than the original and tailored only to industry needs - last longer, less vulnerable to pests, don't squish as easily and so on.
What they don't care about is taste or nutrient content.

If you compare new tomatos or apples to how they used to taste - it's pure cancer. Barely the same fruit anymore. And that's not even mentioning the whole patent craziness.
>>
GMOs are poison that make you more succeptable to biological/chemical weapons.

If any of you peasants actually socialized with wealthy 1% elite jews you'd understand why they almost all eat entirely organic.
>>
>>69473146
for of course, you have to be retarded not undestanding the benefits of it.
>>
>>69474574
Hunger never existed because of problems with farming. If food didn't exist there, then neither would people.

Hunger exists because of government excess.
>>
>>69474365
"Organic" is just a marketing ploy. Your son sounds like a bitch.
>>
File: Golden_Rice.jpg (168 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Rice.jpg
168 KB, 1000x664
>>69473717
Yes, they can. GMO companies can produce plants that produce seeds which are incapable of breeding themselves.

So you buy the seed, you produce the crops, but you can't save any seed for the next generation. In effect they ensure every farmer has to buy seed from them every generation.

While I'm heavily in support of GMO crops I don't like that particular proviso one bit. We can breed rice with additional vitamin A, for instance (see pic) and we could probably make crops that cover all basic nutritional needs and grow well in damn near any climate. GMO crops are good for that reason. Corporations essentially enslaving subsistence farmers is not good, however.

>>69473744
A lot of farmer's market tomatoes ARE heirloom tomatoes. They're not rare or anything.
>>
>>69474103
he's also a jew... so there's that.
>>
>>69474767
That's what I'm saying. It's just another crutch to delay a problem by sustaining what isn't sustainable.

I think in the short-term, it's good to design food with higher protein or higher vitamin content that can treat malnutrition.

But long-term providing unlimited food while labour or physical space remain limited will just lead to more problems.
>>
>>69473686
The chinks proved that's humans are waaaaay better at pollinating then bees, look it up.
>>
>>69474979
>GMO companies can produce plants that produce seeds which are incapable of breeding themselves
they do this to avoid any kind of unwanted mutations
>>
>>69474548

They can tolerate more roundup, which in the grand scheme of pesticides is usually better than the alternatives.
>>
in theory im for them

in practice there seems to be a lot of greed and fuckery
>>
>>69475429
This, and also about ensuring exact (or close enough) numbers of Seed to Final Product. Knowing the exact numbers lets them improve the process even further. Although GREED is certainly an aspect, it is Monsanto Corporations best interest to keep the world fed, and fed well. So the idea that they're doing it for some sinister reason is a little preposterous.
>>
>>69475429
No, it's also for economic purposes.

>>69475171
Combine solid GMO crops with highly condensed warehouse Aquaponics farms and you end up with ludicrously productive areas that make basically an unlimited amount of food that covers all the basic nutritional needs while requiring far fewer resources.

Let's be honest here - if we ever want to colonize other worlds we'll need an approach like that anyway. Our wide-open open air farms wouldn't work on, say, Mars.
>>
File: yggLfnJ.jpg (109 KB, 612x408) Image search: [Google]
yggLfnJ.jpg
109 KB, 612x408
for

also fuck Greenpeace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCK7W1Nl34A
>>
>>69475611
They also keep track of where seeds are sent, where the final produce gets shipped, the health of the overall stock. It's pretty complicated shit. It has many facets. Automation will take humans out of the equation eventually and farmers won't even be a thing unless they want to farm for themselves. It won't really be viable as something you do as a job. Unless you're one of those "Organic blah blah" but then it's upon you to find suckers(customers) to buy your product.
>>
>>69475695
Except that's where I would like it to stay.

I don't want it to replace normal farming everywhere so we have shittier food but can house another 7 billion people.
>>
>>69474972

If you pay for it you can get crops grown which rely on biological controls for first line of defense, then a small subset of pesticides (such as sulphur) before they start spraying the complex organic stuff (after which it won't be sold as "proper" organic any more).

You'll need people to be anal about source control for you to make sure you don't get scammed, like the supermarket organic buyers, but billionaires can hire a lot of people to be anal about stuff.
>>
>>69473686
Mites are a much bigger problem for bees than GMOs. Any beekeeper will tell you the same.
>>
I think GMO is the obvious next tool in modern agriculture to speed up progress (we already got a lot by selective breeding). They should be evaluated for possible environmental impact etc. but the anti everything GMO BS in europe is a sign of cultural decline imho.
>>
>>69473146
For, I don't believe it can damage your DNA like some faggots do. If I get more food for less money, it's good.
>>
>>69476025
That's the point though. It wouldn't make shittier food. Ultimately it would be part of a highly competitive market where different strains would compete on different properties. Some would have a lot of extra flavor, meaty texture, or so on. Because you're growing it in controlled environments and the warehouse farming model allows you to grow it locally you can get really, REALLY tasty stuff.

The same is true of vat-grown meat. We wouldn't require vast areas of grazing land any longer and we'd end up with a tastier end product because we can control the variables to give us the perfect steak every time.

Now would Africa balloon up to fifty bajillion people? Sure, but I don't give a fuck as long as they stay over there. I'll end up with extra tasty pizza.
>>
Anti because we are feeding and saving niggers
>>
I heard that hybrid companies also use these seeds and that Monsanto didn't due to public backlash.
>>
>>69476306
>anti everything GMO BS in europe is a sign of cultural decline imho.
I think they are right but for the wrong reasons.

So far, the only people profiting are big corporations, most of the scientists in favour of it are paid, the studies are all shit and too short-term, the patent law situation is crazy, and so on.
>>
>>69474972
Fucking kek
>>
>>69475136
They manage the money
We protect the honey
Humans don't make good bees
>>
I don't give a fuck because I can afford to eat whatever the fuck I want because I don't live in a shithole.

The only people that GMO's really help are niggers in the third world. Which is pretty fucking hilarious seeing that most of the people against GMO's are hippies and would-be Bernie supporters.
>>
>>69473717
Patents expire you know...
>>
>>69473525
>That being said GMOs are simply hybrids.
This is not completely true. They are introducing genes into these plants that should not be there from selective breeding.
>>
File: 1432465019800.png (550 KB, 759x658) Image search: [Google]
1432465019800.png
550 KB, 759x658
>>69473717
Ha.

Mate they can patent sections of genetic code, possibly entire genomes I think.

>>69473146
There's absolutely nothing wrong with GMO's as long as they're kept in confined artificial environments, i.e vertical farming using GMO's adapted to the conditions.
>>
>>69476366
> Sure, but I don't give a fuck as long as they stay over there
You know they won't.

>Ultimately it would be part of a highly competitive market
Except that's not happening.
Whatever you look at - chocolate, milk, fruit, cheese in the US: most consumers either don't care, don't realise, or can't afford. So the market share of shit products quickly goes up to 95-100%.

It's always sold as "more options" but in reality, it's now hard to still find chocolate which isn't high in palm oil instead of cocoa butter, milk that isn't made to last longer (and tastes shit&less nutrients), tomatos that aren't incredibly watery, and so on.
>>
>>69476471
The only point im really sympathetic to is the patent situation. But the patent system is generally fucked and needs a serious overhaul.

There literally no good reason to assume that gmo breeds are principally more dangerous than regular breeds.
>>
>>69473146

>GMOs are simply hybrids

not true. truth is much more sinister
>>
File: 1397168210099.jpg (13 KB, 261x173) Image search: [Google]
1397168210099.jpg
13 KB, 261x173
>>69475324
Spoken like a true retard.

They have like one valley where they pollinate everything without the help of bees and it is exhaustive labour that takes weeks whereas bees do it for free and in days.

We need pollinating insects you shit heel.
>>
File: 1459435068763.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1459435068763.gif
822 KB, 600x366
I like GMO's, and I hate anyone that says "BAN ALL GMO'S"
What people don't get is that almost everything at this point is a GMO, technically all dogs, except for wolves, are, by definition, a gentically modified organism, most fruits and vegetables are too because humans modified them to make them bigger and more mass producable. And besides, who cares? If it's a natural tomato versus a GMO tomato, I'm picking whichever is cheaper
>>
>>69473146
Depends, what GMO are we talking about?

Golden rice is very good and can save millions of life, round up ready corn and soy are a major problem however, as the immunity to herbicides of these plants make farmers overuse the poison with no concerns for their plants. This herbicide is very carcinogenic, and the fact it ends in your food in high amounts is why there has been such a spike in number of stomach, liver and intestinal cancers.

The genetic manipulation in itself is not the problem, the problem is what it is used for and how people tend to use these plants.
>>
File: cartoon_vegetables.jpg (28 KB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_vegetables.jpg
28 KB, 400x371
Nature never produced anything good for human consumption.

Nature isn't like a Disney movie where the apples and grapes transmogrify themselves into nutritional goodness for the sweet girl with the big eyes.

Nature modified humans through the process of natural selection to use the available food sources to their survival advantage.

Now science can create food that is specifically designed to be beneficially to humans.

These idiotic, Luddite, reactionary nature worshipers are trying to fuck it up.
>>
im against gaymos
>>
File: 1436102044136.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436102044136.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1200
>>69477040
Fuck me Brazil you were right for once.
>>
As long as they don't kill the bees. Generally I can't taste the difference between heirloom and GMO. The only taste difference I have ever noticed is in tomatoes where the mass-produced ones made specifically for ketchup are slightly less flavorful. But generally GMO tomatoes taste great.
>>
>>69473146
GMOs are a net good, the same idiots who fear them are those that fear nuclear power.
Uneducated idiots given a soapbox via social media.
>>
>>69477001
>There literally no good reason to assume that gmo breeds are principally more dangerous than regular breeds.
There is though, they are less well studied, haven't been around for centuries, and studies done about them are usually corporate sponsored and not very trustworthy.

A lot of the times, bad effects only show/are realized 20-30 years later when it can already be too late. It's just like with things like asbestos or DDT.
>>
>>69477101
>t. transhumanist who doesn't himself know how nature, GMO, or the body works anyway but rather has blind faith in feeling correct
>>
>>69477153
I thought Germany would be in favour of a technique that could have fields of dick shaped aubergines grown on a whim.

Well the more you know.
>>
>>69477021
Dogs don't have their genes sliced and diced from medusas.
>>
>>69474365
Fggt
>>
>>69477183
Well, im not a nigger, that is probrably why im right.

Usually people posting with my flag are monkey level shitskins that are a product of our shitty third world education.
>>
>>69473146
against, i have no trust in american agriculture
>>
>>69477101
I too hate this 'mother earth' idolatry bullshit. However, the legal issues around GMOs need to be resolved before giving the whole planet's food supply over to a handful of corporations.

Remember what happened when 5 banks got hold of everything? Imagine that same scenario only instead of mortgages getting fucked up it's the entire food supply.
>>
>>69477241
There is four groups for both matters:

1. Those that are in favour without arguments.
2. Those that are in favour, weighing the arguments.
3. Those that are against, weighing the arguments.
4. Those that are against no matter what.

I agree the 4th group is obnoxious in both cases, but there is also the group who would be in favour but isn't e.g. because it's not settled what we do with nuclear waste, because we pay nuclear corporations too many subsidies, or the arguments mentioned in this thread.

Don't group everyone together.
>>
>>69477015

Doesn't change the fact that pollinator as a profession is going to save the economy, you dumb fucking terrorist scum.

I know that the concept of a job is foreign to you since you live from the jizya you receive from the Britistan government but us white people have to work for a living.

After those damn bees stealing our jobs finally die out, it will create millions of new job opportunities.
>>
>>69473146
Against them mostly.
Most GMO on the market is simply crops made to accept roundup and not die from the "roundup ready crops"

The roundup gets taken up into the plant and is eaten.

I Don't want to east roundup.

Also I son't want fish genes contaminating wild plants from these GMO varieties where they put seemingly random genes into plants.

Conservatives should be skeptical of contaminating DNA as they are about culture being contaminated by degeneracy.
>>
>>69477021
shill
>>
>>69477021
Not sure if that's satire or if you're retarded.

>GMO is the same as selective breeding
>I'm picking whichever is cheaper, even if that option has less taste, nutrients and more pesticides in it and shovels the money into one big corporation while regional farmers around me go brankrupt, in which case I'll whine about how white rural America is dying
>>
>>69477277
>haven't been around for centuries,
true for every new breed

>studies done about them are usually corporate sponsored

most safety studies are sponsored by the manifacture as principle, because they have to proof the safety to get approval. Imagine the fuss that would be made if gov. paid for these studies that mostly benefit (as in make it possible to get approval) the manufacturer. Sure the system could use some improvement but it works okish if the regulatory agencies actually do a good job of reviewing the study designs and it is required to turn in ALL THE STUDIES that were done.

>A lot of the times, bad effects only show/are realized 20-30 years later when it can already be too late. It's just like with things like asbestos or DDT.

Let's say we make a tomato GMO-breed that has Vitamine D in it in quantities that will boost the population level are unlikly to cause any trouble. Chemical analysis shows that it's pretty much identical in all other aspects (qualitatively and quantitatively). Requiring a decades long approval process is completely irrational in this case.

Things are different if specific pesticides are produced by the plant that haven't been tested on humans.
>>
>>69473525
>>69473744

heirloom is just another meaningless hipster word like Vintage, Artisanal, Craft, Gluten-free, Shade-grown, Farm-to-table, Heritage or Sustainable
>>
>>69477600
The more the government gets involved there will be less completion; the banks didn't merge by themselves they were coerced into mergers.

also nobody is suggesting banning non-gmos

anti-capitalists are just as idiotic as anti-gmo fools

China has fewer regulations on genetic modified organisms than the US.
The thing to be be afraid of is China eating our lunch and owning the patents on our lunch.
>>
>>69473146

Just want them to be labeled.

Also fuck corporate bullshit.
>>
>>69476671

Have you not read the new trade treaties? Patents can be renewed by changing the recipie slightly even if it doesnt change or improve the results.

They can be renewed forever.
>>
>>69473146
anti-gmo retards are as retarded as anti-vaccers

>I know nothing about the science I'm trying to talk about and I want everyone to know it
>>
>>69478297
I think we agree on everything, I'm just a lot more pessimistic when it comes to
>the system works okish

I don't think it does. I don't think regulatory agencies are doing a propery job in any field - whether it's banks, health insurance, or GMO foods.

And even in your most harmless example that you could think of, I still disagree. We don't know what happens if these genes escape into the wild (which happens despite all precautions, look up GMO salmon escaping for example). And then we don't know what happens if animals eat these foods that are super high in vitamine D - maybe it leads to hormonal imbalances in them, and they all die. It's not likely, but it's far from impossible. We simply don't know.

And as long as the main benefit is that a few corporations can increase their market share, I really don't see a reason to go so easy on them.
>>
File: 1431530562676.jpg (23 KB, 301x230) Image search: [Google]
1431530562676.jpg
23 KB, 301x230
>>69478865
Most food already has GMOs
Just label the non GMO food.

Just put a small icon on non GMO foods.
A tiny tinfoil hat will work.

That way I'll know I don't want to pay extra for your stupid bullshit.
>>
>>69473146
Against, because Africa's population explosion is only possible because of GMOs.
>>
>>69473146
Monsanto
Employee
Cafeteria
GMO-Free.
>>
>>69473928
citycucks can fuck off and die
>>
File: 1457042861042.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1457042861042.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>69473146
>GMOs are safer and less risky to human health than mutagenicly assisted selective breeding

if you don't understand why, you don't know what you are talking about and are no better then smelly occupy wallstreet hippies screaming about MUH MONSANTO MUH EVIL CORPORATIONS

Opposition to vaccines, nuclear power, and GMOs, is proof the general population is to stupid to make rational decisions and democracy is trash
>>
>>69479191
>it costs extra to label your food correctly

and I bet you think nutrition labels are stupid bullshit too right? just label the "nutritional food" with nutritional labels

remember the chinese melamine milk incidient? yea because ammonia metabolizing in your baby's milk isn't dangerous or anything
>>
>>69477277
Almost nothing goes through a 20-30 year safety study. That's just an unreasonable burden of proof to put on anything.
>>
>>69479335
nutritional labels are fine

GMO is not a nutritional value

I don't want to pay extra for mandatory religious labels like kosher, halal, and contains GMOs.
>>
>>69479724
Why shouldn't people have the right to know what their food is made of? because a nutrition label only reads "tomatoes" and doesn't read "RNAi-B-Hex Tomato"
>>
>>69479701

It absolutely is not and should be standard. They did it with cigarettes for whatever reason, why not other shit?
>>
>>69479847
Its like saying you have the right to know where the water came from that is in your drink.

If there is no difference in the water from Maine or Colorado why should it be listed.

Why should anybody be forced to comply with your delusions?

So no, you don't have the right to force other into your religion.
>>
>>69474213
driving a car is the result of a God complex
vaccines are the result of a God complex
surgery is the result of a God complex
>>
>>69479305
Enjoy your cancer and retardation
Nuclear power is fine though
>>
>>69473146

i grow about half of my veggies as is so i guess i don't give a fuck.

GMOs are generally fine but the corporate profiteering and legal bullying needs to stop.

Also labels. Consumers deserve truthful labels so they can choose. If the GMO products are appreciably cheaper than the non-GMO products, they will do well in the free market.
>>
>>69475746
Looks like a nazi eagle that the aliens tried to draw.
>>
File: 1453763174849.jpg (167 KB, 718x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453763174849.jpg
167 KB, 718x1080
>itt: foodcucks addicted to their gmo cheetos trying to rationalize it
Kek.

Enjoy your further feminization via the massive amounts of glyphosate you're eating. I'm sure your sons will thank you for their decreased penis size and functional infertility. But hey, at least they'll always have tits to play with.
>>
>>69473589
What my nigga said. The food is safe to eat but the assholes are bullying everyone with the innovation

>>69476671
AHAHAHA. Yea and America Dream still exist
>>
>>69481369
>Enjoy your further feminization via the massive amounts of glyphosate you're eating. I'm sure your sons will thank you for their decreased penis size and functional infertility. But hey, at least they'll always have tits to play with.
My god, are you really a burguer? You sound like a fucking moron, I have a hard time believing you are the product of first world education system.

Glyphosate is a carcinogenic substance, it will not feminize anyone, it will give them cancer and kill them.
>>
>>69473589

2nd post best post
>>
>>69473525
We need to build a fucking wall to keep people like you from America
BUILD
THE
DAMN
WALL
>>
Here are the problems with GMOS:

1. corporate ownership of seeds/IP law bullshit resulting from it
2. risks of monocropping
3. risks of screwing up the foodchain (i.e. bees)
4. unknown and untested consequences on the human body from GMO products (for example, the plants that are engineered to product insecticides)
5. lack of publicly-available information on what's been done

Basically, how can you trust capitalists within a capitalist system to do anything other than maximize shareholder profit? If it makes money but it harms people, or it harms the environment, or it harms farmers' economic stability or it harms our food supply, they face no consequences whatsoever. In fact, they really only see profit from it, it's the public that faces all the harm.

The law of unintended consequences also applies even where there's no specific malicious profitseeking intent.

I do agree that in theory GMOs can be quite wonderful, can produce amazing scientific advances and big advantages for the human race (and the planet), I just have 0.00% trust that it will actually work out that way in practice.
>>
>>69477753
>it will create millions of new job opportunities.
And who would do these jobs?
I mean all these lawyers, pharmacists, rocket scientists and biomedical engineers from Aleppo will leave once Syria is safe again.
Right???
>>
>>69481654
Glyphosate is a very potent androgen agonist. It's also carcinogenic, but that's probably at least in part a result of its estrogenic effects.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23756170
>>
>>69481654
>Glyphosate is a carcinogenic substance

No it isn't.
Drinking roundup increases the life span of males.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQON4FzQo4
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.