[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: POLBTFO.png (10 KB, 710x172) Image search: [Google]
POLBTFO.png
10 KB, 710x172
> http://www.snopes.com/refugee-invaders-meme/

Explain this pol
>>
>>69472466
Snopes is a liberal website run by a liberal couple.
>>
>>69472466
They are lying, obviously.
>>
>2.1 million of them in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, another 1.9 million in Turkey, and more than 28,000 in North Africa. Of that group of 5 million refugees, more than half (50.7%) are female:

these arent EU countries so this statistic is worthless
>>
>>69472763
this these fucks are being dishonest. Real refugees are in the middle east, but the welfare seekers(predominantly male) are all in Europe.
>>
That's why there's so man male migrants they're tipping Sweden's gender ratio, right? As bad as fucking factcheck right there.

Nevermind the "12 year old" men.
>>
>>69472466
So I suppose there was no reason that all members of the media swarmed to take pictures of any woman or child trying to board the bus in Germany while thousands of migrant men stood around?

I literally saw people swarming to take pictures of this woman in a wheel chair getting help on the bus.

That's what made me totally mistrust the media on the migrant crisis.
>>
File: 1459370855088.jpg (20 KB, 349x387) Image search: [Google]
1459370855088.jpg
20 KB, 349x387
>>69472466
>Politi """""""""""""""""""""""""""fact"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>69472466
Total refugees are 50/50 male/female
But those who go on to Europe after having arrived in Turkey or other countries neighboring Syria are mostly male.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
>>
>>69472466
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
http://www.migrationsverket.se/download/18.2d998ffc151ac3871592560/1456818146433/Inkomna+ans%C3%B6kningar+om+asyl+2016+-+Applications+for+asylum+received+2016.pdf

>According to Swedish government statistics, as of the end of November, 71 percent of all applicants for asylum to Sweden in 2015 were male. More than 21 percent of all migrants to Sweden were classified as unaccompanied minors, representing more than half of all minor migrants to the country. For accompanied minors, the sex ratio was about 1.16 boys for every one girl. But for unaccompanied minors, the ratio was 11.3 boys for every one girl. In other words, the Swedish case confirms IOM’s statistic that more than 90 percent of unaccompanied minors are male. Indeed, on average, approximately 90 unaccompanied boys entered Sweden every single day in 2015, compared with eight unaccompanied girls.
>>
>random website with 0 credibility
>the opposition says x, i-it's false!!!
>proof? we said so
>>
>>69472466
>who would ever lie on the internet?
wew lad
>>
>mostly false
The fuck does this even mean? It's either true or it isn't.
>>
>>69472466
""""""mostly"""""" """""""""""false"""""""""""
>>
>>69472466
>the UN states 70% of refugees are men
>progressives refute it anyways
These are the same people saying Trump has I support
>>
>>69472466
All female refugees accepted are pregnant, you know, for more government benefits and anchor babies.

We got mexicans. Europe got muslims. Kek.
>>
>>69474519
For an individual statement, that can be the case.

If I write a paper and one sentence out of 10000 is false, that doesnt invalidate the other points.
>>
>>69474519
It's true, but don't be a racist
>>
>>69472466
fucking snopes and tooth paste
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.