[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If Donald Trump secures the Republican presidential nomi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 908x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 908x605
>If Donald Trump secures the Republican presidential nomination, he would start the general election campaign as the least-popular candidate in modern times.

>Three-quarters of women view him unfavorably.

>so do nearly two-thirds of independents, 80 percent of young adults, 85 percent of Hispanics and nearly half of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

>Those findings fuel Trump’s overall 67 percent unfavorable rating — making Trump more disliked than any major-party nominee in decades.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-would-be-least-popular-major-party-nominee-in-modern-times/2016/03/30/b4b077e0-f5e7-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html

You austists sure know how to pick a winner.

in b4 "but general election polls are meaningless at this stage"
>>
Wow people believe whatever the electric jew tells them I guess.
>>
>Trump has the leading Minor support still
>Young Adults don't vote & Are liberal, they'll hate Republicans anyways and people who talk about immigrants
>Votes coming from Democrat is size and not EVERYONE from the United states, since trump has over 50% of the national vote
>Trump also wins states due to legal hispanics voting for him, (Nevada)
>>
File: 213454545.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
213454545.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>69472034
People have been doubting the Don since he came down the escalator. Guess where he has been since? Number one. Trump v Clinton is going to be so dirty, so savage, and so new that he may cause Hillary to have a stroke on national television. Look what he did to Yeb and Rubio. Rubio is OUT OF POLITICS he got hit so bad.
>>
>there are still people that believe trump can win
>>
>>69472663
I'm not even sure he'll get the nomination after this last thing with the abortion.

It'll be a brokered convention and 90% Rafael Cheese Cruz will get it.
>>
>>69472564
>>69472682
>>
>>69472034
see >>>69472663
>>
>>69472895
The only people still talking about the abortion thing are the shills for HIllary and Sanders, he already said it was a hypothetical response that he was entrapped into clearly.
Abortion should be illegal, women should have to live with the consequences of being sluts. Too bad it'll never happen and Trump knows it, he was only answering a fucking bait question
>>
A "true conservative" answers the phone. It's a poll: Trump or Hillary? He cringes at the thought. Bottled within him was an irrational and childish instinct that surfaces when we are challenged with the fact that we aren't getting our way, so our reaction is to go back to our childhood. The infamous "I'm never talking to you again!" of siblings, and the common "I'm moving to Canada" reaction comes out. And it manifests itself as "Trump is worse than Hillary!", says the conservative. "thank you, your response has been recorded", said the voice. The phone hangs up. The conservative walks to his room to pout. He knows that he didn't mean it, and he knows he won't vote for Hillary. He will just stay home on Election Day.
>>
>>69472034
Hitler wasn't always popular either.
>>
>>69472034
>women view him unfavorably

This is the ultimate sign that he's a good candidate. Women are idiots and don't deserve to vote. They vote with their feelings, and they're the ultimate media slave.
>>
>>69473112
>The only people still talking about the abortion thing are the shills for HIllary and Sanders,
Yeah, the news / media.

> he already said it was a hypothetical response that he was entrapped into clearly.
It was a direct question in a Town Hall interview.

>Abortion should be illegal, women should have to live with the consequences of being sluts.
Agreed.

>Too bad it'll never happen and Trump knows it, he was only answering a fucking bait question
That's why he won't win. He's too stupid to figure out what is bait and what isn't - and to avoid the things that make it look less appealing to swing voters and even his own.
>>
Ultimate underdog VS. Entire establishment sounds familiar.
>>
>>69473275
A bait question you libfuck
>>
>MUH
>CNN
>POLLING
stop
just stop
>>
>>69472895
In what imaginary world are the Republicans are 'pro-choice'?
>>
>>69473275
Dude, he is relentlessly being attacked by both sides and fucking the likes of Soros, every fucking question is a bait question anon, the entire political elite hate him, this is why he must win, the right people do not like him and are doing everything in their power to tear him down.
>>
>>69472034
When it's between accepting defeat and a hail mary, you should probably take the hail mary. And it's not about
>>
>>69473359
>In what imaginary world are the Republicans are 'pro-choice'?
this lol....this may actually help him. HA
>>
>>69473359
There are fiscal conservatives that like the Republicans but tend to disagree with some of their "not progressive" social views. Abortion is a good example of that. A decent proportion of people are socially liberal but fiscally conservative - but won't vote for someone who is too radical toward the right socially.

>>69473456
I agree. But he needs to know not to say something that stupid. Just say "that depends on what the courts decide, not the president. " and AVOID a question that is toxic for any republican. He should have said "I don't see any advantage for locking up struggling women even if I disagree with what they are doing" as a blanket statement. Maybe my response is shit, but he should be able to come up with something that diffuses a question like that.
>>
>>69473185
This post is spot on. A ton of Republicans right now are pretending they will stay home or vote for clinton over trump. They will all suck it up come election day and vote for trump. I also think a lot of people don't want to answer polls saying they support trump because of the enormous social stigma attached to it.
>>
>>69472034
He's such a good candidate for people who enjoy laughing at Republicans. He has a solid base of support (that makes him hard to beat as the Republican nominee) but has a really low ceiling (i.e. most people who don't support him dislike him strongly), so he's not going to be able to get even close to winning the election. This is why the GOP is so mad -- they can't get rid of this candidate but they can't win with this candidate. Nate Silver has been really strong recently on the problem of Trump's low support ceiling.

Many of Trump's supporters are on the extreme end of politics and are more inclined to self-delusion than people in the political center. They're deluding themselves into thinking Trump has a chance when realistically he doesn't. But there probably won't ever againbe a major party candidate who is such a right-wing populist and memer, so people plenty of people are jizzing in their pants over the prospect of him even running. Means that the lulz will be even more immense when he finally does lose.
>>
>>69472034
>least popular
>gets voted to be the nomination
>somehow thats not how democracy works noone likes who they vote for
>>
>>69473855
Yeah I don't think any of the Republicans can win, but I'm just hoping Trump gets the nomination so I can watch all the butthurt.
>>
..I should add I'm pretty positive Trump will lose Wisconsin.
>>
>>69473112
>entrapped

If you get entrapped by a simple question you are braindead and do not qualify to lead people
>>
>>69473854
>anonymous online and phone polls

Solid theory
>>
Well OP, I'd rather vote that Trump can win and fail than not even try at all.
>>
No way sanders will win or Clinton.

Clinton is far too unlikely and gets small crowds plus people hate Obama policy's now which is what Clinton doing but with centre leftists crap.

Record number of republicans are coming out to vote this year not for democrats.

It's either Trump or Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz will turn USA in oligarcy in the end. USA lifted amount of donors you can give to a candidate which aids it.
>>
They're just doing what trump said, never ever give up
>>
>>69474890
You are a moron, leafbro. Once it goes to the general the tides change. That's when you need some minority and female support to win.
>>
>>69474890
>Clinton is far too unlikely and gets small crowds plus people hate Obama policy's now which is what Clinton doing but with centre leftists crap.
Leaf, you're under estimating women and idiots, picture a sandwich that has been dropped on the street and ignored for a week, it's all moldy and smells right? That's the American people right now, they are moldy and they smell and have no brain.
>>
>>69474890
Do you look at pols or do you prefer just to make things up and pull them out of your anus? Try keeping an eye on the polling info and commentary on this site: http://fivethirtyeight.com/politics/. It's been the most reliable, accurate, and empirically ground site for electoral information for some years now. Nate Silver's whole schtick is to minimize the guessing and bullshitting in political punditry -- same as he did with baseball. It works too.
>>
>>69472034
>washingtonpost
yes, goy
>>
>>69473855

>record attendance at every republican nomination voting booth
>not enough popularity to win

Give me a fucking break shill, theres plenty that will hop over to trumps side, every time someone goes allah snackbar he reels in more supporters, even the crows on the View are cracking up in fear and starting to agree with him.
>>
>>69475647
You're hoping for a successful Hail-Mary play. All the info we have at the moment shows he is way behind both Clinton and Sanders. His support is dropping at the moment. It's a bit perverse that you seem to be hoping for terrorist attacks so that they can help Trump to be more popular. There's a funny way that the racist right of politics and Islamist extremists are in agreement -- they both want more distance between each other cultures. Weirdly enough, it turns into Trump supporters being in favor of terrorism. Not cool.
>>
>>69475557
Yeah, last week read on there Trump won't make the 1,237... he'll fall just short. And that was before this last "speedbump"
>>
>>69472034
And it's only because the GOPe joined forces with the democrats and the liberal media to fuck up his campaign.

I won't vote for any one else, and I personally think every last politician and every one in the MSM should be drug out into the street and shot.
>>
>>69476040
That was a useful article, I thought.
So we're looking at a convention-based outcome!
I thought this was a neat summary of some of the ways this could turn out:
"Five ways Republican bloodbath could end"
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35888135
>>
>>69472034
Shills already lose when they post in /pol/
>>
>>69472034

>"""""""""""""""""""""WashingtonJew""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>69473112
>Abortion should be illegal, women should have to live with the consequences of being sluts.

Fuck no. Abortion is the only form of legal eugenics in this world and you want to take that away?

>>69475557
You however, are just a blatant shill mascarading as an intellectual. Nate Silver first prediction about Trump was wrong. Oh, and you used "racism" like its valid. Yes, you seem like the type of guy who denies the fact that there are cognitive differences between races.
>>
>>69476030
That guy wasn't saying he wanted terrorist attacks to happen.

Trump is definitely going to have a hard time winning but there are no better alternatives. It's like the first quarter of the game so lets wait a bit before we start writing obituaries. If trump is polling this badly in late October then I will agree with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x1620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x1620
>>69472034
B-b-but OP
>>
>>69476235
Then this week they predicted a worse outcome in Wisconsin than they did the previous - so I think things are starting to slow for Trump.

>http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35888135
I'll take a look, thanks.
>>
>>69475089
Reagan had low polls, polls mean nothing..they're a collection of people you ask and control to win.
>>
>>69475557
Polls don't matter you liberal American hating shill.

If the govt stops working for people, you will expect riots.
>>
>>69473855

that's what they get for fomenting anger about a black president, creating the tea party. a plurality of GOP voters nominating candidates who can never reach a majority in the general election. the GOP is utterly fucked on the national level.
>>
>>69472663
Except for trump getting BTFO in 8 states by Cruz. But you little Trumpkins never mention that :^]
>>
The amount of denial on /pol/ is breathtaking.
>>
File: the 2 worst.jpg (65 KB, 610x568) Image search: [Google]
the 2 worst.jpg
65 KB, 610x568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGkhOHsbN0&index=63&list=WL
>>
>>69480514
So is yours.

>b-but Trump has no support I swear
>don't pay attention to all his supporters and primary wins
>>
File: Shills Lip Balm Wildberry 3.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Shills Lip Balm Wildberry 3.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>69472034

Copypasta
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.