[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: If you're anti-Abortion, you're advocating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: 1451331936693.png (130 KB, 208x255) Image search: [Google]
1451331936693.png
130 KB, 208x255
Daily Reminder: If you're anti-Abortion, you're advocating for millions of more niggers to be created.
>>
>>69471199

This.
Abortion should be free.
>>
>>69471199
Anti-Abortion laws only apply to humans.
>>
I'm antinatalist, the people who go through with having kids are almost always the ones who cannot be bothered to be held responsible for anything. Life is just easy peasy if you are too stupid to give a shit, or the usual "If people were careful in this world nobody would exist!"

Well we can't have that, can we? There is simply no alternative to filling the world with broken people.
>>
>>69471199

Its a dilemma,

You want to stop abortions because your population numbers

But

You want to encourage more abortion to the other demographics
>>
>>69471199
checked
but this is not a problem
their social problems only get worse through unrestrained breeding
they will become more segregated, with outpost cluster towns filled with negros
>>
>>69471199
I completely agree with you. I'm 100% for abortion otherwise niggers would have overwhelmed this country like a swarm of cockroaches. I wish I knew how to communicate this to moronic sold out republican whores
>>
>>69471713

They're parasites. They'll inflect a town until they destroy it. Look at what happened in Michigan. That's why I think not only should abortion be legal and easily accessible but offer little economic incentives to the poor to murder their children. Fuck 'em, cheap, easy population control that even faggoty liberals can get behind.
>>
I've always wondered...

(Other than rape or medical reasons)
If a woman is self centered, selfish, and all around awful enough to kill their own child rather than be bothered with raising it...

Is that the kind of person you want to be a mother?

Is the kind of fucked up person that grows up from the kid she is going to half ass raise and whole ass corrupt really someone you want to deal with in society?

Isn't pro life actually just pro terrible people?
>>
>>69471199
Niggers tend to correct the problem themselves when they're in their teens and 20s

>your picture related
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 550x359
>>69471199
Memes aside, that's not what pro-life activists should stand for. Race is not a part of the intrinsic value of innocent human life. The child is unborn.

Someday he or she may become a criminal, a welfare leech, a murderer. It's true. But they haven't yet, and it sure as fuck isn't my place to advocate for their death on the assumption that they may not grow into a decent person.

The fight to end abortion needs to start by fighting ideas like this, the dehumanization of any person. We need to provide a life that's respectable and societally endorsed for even children conceived under unfortunate circumstances.

We need to provide education about birth control methods, a decent foster care system, and work on de-stigmatizing both the children and the system they live in.
>>
>>69471948

There's several million niggers already in existence. Niggers only off each other in the tens of thousands each year. Do the math desu.
>>
>>69471921
lets talk walls, special access provisions, a social utopia where there are only educated and considerate people

while those engaged in their twerking, unrestrained breeding, gun voilence and drug running, are left in their own little outposts, isolated from the rest of well meaning society.

it is a great idea!
>>
>>69471876

The better question is how do we convince Muslims that the pill and abortion are good?
>>
>>69471990

Fuck off liberal faggot. We're talking about reality, not your snowflake shit.
>>
>>69472073

Then they breed like rabbits in their shitholes and come rob the good communities like we see now.
>>
>>69472232
walls and access cards
problem solved
>>
Life is shit, literally everyone should be aborted. Having children is morally wrong, you're literally forcing someone to live, not knowing if they could have a horrible medical problem, have a shit life, get murdered, etc. Fuck anyone who has kids
>>
>>69472357

You are one retarded Aussie nigger.
>>
>>69472357
Why ignore crime when you can stop it altogether?
>>
>>69471990
Go kill yourself with your liberal escapism. Look around cunt, blacks are having 80% illegitimacy rate. Their criminal rates are through the roof. Nobody can help those morons, everything we've done for them went above and beyond their dysfunctional heads and caused more problems
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 497x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 497x347
>>69472103
It's not snowflake shit. It's a valid opinion: human life has worth. Just because you don't hear it very often here in your neonazi circlejerk doesn't mean it's not a valid stance. It's a lot more valid than the dominant opinion in this thread of "Lol die niggers die".

Sure deep down most of you know that such a hateful and bigoted stance is both ridiculous and entirely unjustifiable.
>>
>>69472378
Are you a ninja?
>>
>>69472728

And what ghetto do you live in snowflake?
>>
>>69472441
thanks bro

>>69472458
one of those aborted babies may have the key to curing cancer. it's a shame to let vast swathes of human life never have a chance to fulfill their purpose
>>
>>69472728
I sometimes wonder why delusional bleeding cunts like you even come here
>>
>>69472728
bluepilled retard confirmed, human life has no worth. life literally has negative value, it's a bad thing
>>
>>69472728
Human life is the same as insect life just moving animated carbon molecules so its worthless.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 508x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 508x390
>>69472835
South Tulsa. The non-ghetto part of Tulsa.

>>69472633
Illegitimate is not the same as unplanned or worthless. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>69472865

So you want to let millions of niggers breed, put them in shitty ghettos with walls built around them, give every white/functioning person a keycard to good society and then maybe out of the millions of human shit created from your ideas, maybe one of them will come up with the cure for cancer in their shitty outpost ghettos?

Aussie nigger, kill yourself.
>>
ITT: nihilist cucks calling other people leftists
>>
>>69473059

please see >>69472073 before you burst a blood vessel where I said:

>a social utopia where there are only educated and considerate people
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 470x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 470x557
>>69472916
Because I enjoy the banter and the YLYL threads. Most of the people here are actually fairly intelligent and globally aware. If I can't keep my opinion intact as you try to take it apart then it's not an opinion worth keeping.

>>69473001
>>69473003
What makes you think that? As humans we are a species unique on this planet. Our ability to create art, discover knowledge, and understand the world around us also gives us a responsibility to change the world for the better. We have the capability to do it, and I believe we choose not to solely out of fear and sloth.
>>
>>69471199
This is unlikely to occur. Blacks can simply start using birth control methods. The pill and condoms aren't favorites of theirs but sterilization sometimes is and it's free in many instances. Assuming these young girls had kids, the fathers would just get locked up for not paying child support and their first kid would be their last kid as it is now. Don't forget, the black birth rate is actually BELOW replacement level in america, it's barely above whites. What you typically see is immigrants with a lot of kids or a woman with 3 fathers and 4 kids, but there's a ton of women with 0 kids.
>>
Pro-lifers are nigger lovers, I've said this before and I'll say it again.
If you are pro-life you love getting plowed by black men and watching your family get fucked by them.
>>
>>69473492
>What makes you think that?
Rational logic.
>As humans we are a species unique on this planet.
There were once over 20 walking apes on this planet like that while we are the only ones left.
> Our ability to create art, discover knowledge, and understand the world around us also gives us a responsibility to change the world for the better.
There is no such thing as better, thats your simian emotions making you seek out anything to get off on that oxytocin in your brain that is released when you do something altruistic you helpful people are just junkies.

All life is worthless.
>>
File: 1454158916476.jpg (46 KB, 382x504) Image search: [Google]
1454158916476.jpg
46 KB, 382x504
>>69473692
>>
>>69473527

Yeah... niggers love condoms and birth control.

Criminals never have any kids.

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>69473492
Just because we are "unique species" that can "create art" does not mean we are not worthless talking monkeys on a floating rock that is nothing but a spec in the grand scheme of things. Everyone dead is better off than any one person that is alive.

>stupid picture of 2 giraffes, attempting to create an emotion response to the viewer

Love is nothing more than chemicals in your brain. The truth may sound EDGY AS FUCK but it's the truth.
>>
>>69471478
>anti-natalist

Fucking cuck. Notice how the only people that pull this "I don't want to bring children into the world" bullshit are whites. Gee, how fucking convenient for jamal and his heeb overlords.

Go ahead and let your race die out.
>>
>>69473849
Nigs cant plan ahead once they get horny they fuck eachother and worry about things later.
>>
>>69474035
>death is a bad thing

Fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about the life cycle confirmed.

>B-b-but MUH WHITE RACE!
>>
File: 1458781890870.jpg (58 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1458781890870.jpg
58 KB, 604x402
i think its flattering how people put on their tough swag for /pol thinking its how to blend in

need to learn to read better thou, and get triggered less easily
>>
File: 1450922592990.png (242 KB, 594x323) Image search: [Google]
1450922592990.png
242 KB, 594x323
I seriously have seen /pol/ come up with one good argument for pro-Life aside from Muh Jesus.
>>
>>69474296

Nigger go play with your black holocaust.
>>
>>69473849
I'm not saying they'll gravitate to condoms and birth control right away but they will once jail hangs over their heads. The last form of slavery in america is the child support system, no matter what a man does, even if his sperm is stolen, he has to work or go to jail. The women need a good lesson too, like not giving welfare unless they get fixed. That way it's 1 baby per degenerate woman. The fathers who don't pay also end up in jail and who knows, the court might let them out early for getting a vasectomy.
>>
>>69474391
but its comfy in here

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1458565994881.webm
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x720
>>69473736
>Rational logic
But you really aren't being rational. A rational being would attempt to facilitate the most productive or enjoyable life possible. What you are doing is the exact opposite of that, you're advocating needless genocide and promoting unwarranted apathy. I understand that my position also relies on emotional values, but you fail to realize that yours is emotional and not rational as well. Your stance is based on hatred, distress, and apathy over any form of reason.

>There's no such thing as better
Sure there is! Today can be better than yesterday. Yesterday can be worse than the day before! It's all relative. We should strive to make the world better relative to the status quo.

>>69473981
We are talking monkeys on a giant rock, but we're talking monkeys capable of assessing the value and joy in our lives. Since we have that capability, why not make the most of it? To ignore it would be like running around all day with your eyes closed or your nose plugged. Your fringe nihilism isn't really a good strategy for living a life you will love.

Also the pictures of baby animals are to warm your cold heart. And I love giraffes. The fact that a baby giraffe somehow offends you is most concerning.
>>
File: 1458004472354.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458004472354.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>69474643
>>
Is there a way to word the law that makes abortion only okay for blacks and Hispanics?
>>
>>69471199

I'm against abortion in the sense that I wouldn't personally do it, and would look down on someone who did.

I look down on shitty people who do shitty things. Niggers gonna nig you can force a shitty person to not do shitty things but they're still shitty people.
>>
>>69474732

No but you can economically incentivize it for the poor. For instance there used to be a program in my state to offer welfare mothers money if they'd have their tubes tied after they shitted out a fucked from life kid.
>>
Maybe with more niggers people will finally see them for the problem they are? Would be more white people too.
>>
*Make it an incentive. This white nigger here forgot English for a moment.
>>
>>69474719
one more, just for fun

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1458619917467.webm
>>
>>69474537
Niggers dont plan ahead what part of this cant you understand, prison exist and the niggers still wont stop nogging, back in Africa they torture their criminals and thats still not enough stop thinking these subhumans have self control.
>>69474716
>But you really aren't being rational. A rational being would attempt to facilitate the most productive or enjoyable life possible
Enjoyable life is nothing but what your dopamine fueled brain is telling you its not rational to seek happiness.
> you're advocating needless genocide
Killing all blacks would speed up human progress globally bigtime.
>Your stance is based on hatred, distress, and apathy over any form of reason.
The niggers have been on this planet for over 75,000 years, they can breed with us there just too much risk allowing them to live so they must all be destroyed and be remembered as living fossil that miraculously survived extinction till the 21st century.
>Sure there is! Today can be better than yesterday. Yesterday can be worse than the day before! It's all relative. We should strive to make the world better relative to the status quo.
Plz go with your emotional logic.

Stop posting these pictures, all I see is matter interacting with other matter I feel nothing.
>>
>>69474330
We shouldn't be perpetuating a rape, and abortion culture. We should teach to not have sex unless you can afford a child. Have you ever been in the room for an abortion? It is death. And woman appearantly dont care. We need to illegalize abortion and punish people who do it illegally.
>>
>>69471199

>racism justifies murder
>>
>>69474035
Jamal's kids can exist and stay poor and stupid. Or not. I don't give a fuck because I'll be dead and will not be leaving any children to take on the same bullshit I was expected to. Hell they wouldn't have access to water.

Go knock up some trailer trash whore, jimbo.
>>
>>69475265

What ghetto hell holes will you be going too to preach against rape culture and abortions?
>>
Bullets produced outrun nigglet production.
>>
>>69475499
You probably can't even procreate LOL
>>
>>69475265
It's "criminalize", retard. And we are GIVING poor people money to have kids so they consume more and spend more.
>>
>>69475373
This is the exact same logic niggers in South Africa and Zim use to justify killing random white people.
>>
>>69475373
It does.
>>
File: 1458192348617.png (447 KB, 610x599) Image search: [Google]
1458192348617.png
447 KB, 610x599
HEY MISTER,

Have you heard about birth control and rape culture?
>>
>>69475598
So noble of you, to raise the stakes like this with your baseless assumption.
>>
>>69475828
I'd say my assumption is based on your irritating defeatist attitude.
>>
>>69475957
It irritates you only because you know you can't live up to the expectations you impose on yourself.
>>
>>69476032
I have done my part. I'm not a cuck like you.
>>
>>69476095
You did your part? In life, for nutting in a bitch. You win the fucking nobel prize great job.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 670x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 670x458
>>69475157
I suppose what I'm failing to understand from your argument is why you believe that my outlook on life is invalid because you can explain the chemical reaction behind it. Yes, my happiness stems from an increase in dopamine when I experience things I perceive as good. But that still happens _because I perceive those things as good_. The mechanism behind that perception is irrelevant and certainly doesn't invalidate it.

>Killing all blacks would speed up human progress big time
This isn't a discussion about all blacks, this is a discussion specifically dedicated to the conceived but not yet born. People who have done nothing wrong other than existing in a circumstance you disapprove of. You're extending hatred you believe is justified into a realm where it clearly is not.

>Black people are living fossils
Haha what? No they aren't. And even if they were no one has ever argued that we should go out and slaughter all the coelacanth in the ocean just because they're an old species with a small niche.

>Please go with ur emotional logic
Please go with your hilarious meme nihilism

>Stop posting animal pictures
No
>>
>>69471478
You are a tremendous faggot. Follow your ideology and off yourself, cuck
>>
>>69476180
You know what? Go ahead and your bloodline. You're a waste anyway.
>>
>>69471946
Underrated

Leaving eugenics up to the people is a good way to reduce crime
>>
>>69476280
That's another one you came up with all by yourself huh?

Can't have niggers on our planet but we can have your stupid piglets running around.
>>
>>69476437
Quite the contrary. I want so many niggers whites are forced to acknowledge the problem.
>>
>>69471199

Poor ones too, 2/3rds are below the poverty line, that's families earning less than $12,000 a year. Are you going to tell me these broke ass niggers are going to grow up to all be law abiding citizens?

SHEEEEEIIIT
>>
>>69476543

In snowflake world, one of these niggers is going to cure cancer according to these people.
>>
>>69476241
>Haha what? No they aren't.
They are hominids with very archaic characteristics making them living fossils just like the Abos or Sentinelese people that havent changed in 60,000 years. The niggers must be destroyed because the coelacanth is just a fish while the nigger is a wild beast that wont ever become civilized until 20,000 years into the future.
>>
>>69476514
You're a retarded person and should have been sterilized. Why no one told you before, I'd love to know.
>>
>>69476640
Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>69475027

holy kek
>>
>>69476612

While 10,000+ are going to murder multiple people and another 50,000+ are going to commit armed robbery.
>>
>>69476709
Why don't you spend time with your imaginary family instead of shitposting about dead babies and muh white race?
>>
>>69476799
This isn't even a discussion any more. Kill yourself beta.
>>
>>69471199
In order cancel out White Privilegeā„¢, we should tax abortions for white women and use them to subsidize abortions for darkies.
>>
>>69476876
You're too stupid to have a real conversation with. You only pretend to have human cognitive function.
>>
>>69476974
Kill yourself beta.
>>
>>69471424
Kek
>>
>>69477025
After you, you brain dead monkey
>>
>>69476974
Kill yourself cia scum
>>
>>69477159
Kill yourself you useless waste of food.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 634x897) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 634x897
>>69476625
Okay. Do you actually believe this? If so I would very much like to discuss it and why you think this is a better option than addressing the social issues by creating a better society.
>>
>>69471199

I'm for abortion except white European peoples.

If we had enough white people and we needed to thin our the white races, I would pick Slavs to be aborted along with Italians.
>>
>>69476968
This is the greatest idea of all time.
>>
>>69471199
>Implying nigger abort their babies
Daily Reminder: If you're anti-Abortion, you're advocating for the murder of millions of white babies.
>>
>>69471199
Roe vs Wade already showed a massive decline in Homicides in every major city.

If you're anti-abortion, you're pro-murder
>>
Dude there's still going to be back alley abortions for negros and black women wanting white men and black women using more birth control and less sluttery.

Cops shooting niggers and putting lot of niggers in jail is still happening or else blm wouldn't even
exist.
>>
Planned Parenthood was established as a pro-eugenics group that advocated abortion of the negro.

Today, their leaders don't believe that but still practice it given that most of the abortions are performed by the negro.

Pro-life is pro-negro.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.