[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit, BASED IRISHMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Why are other countries such pussies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIIPBZzzhV0
>>
>>69470136
Bumping for dubs
>>
Man, if some muslim would stand on the street like that with a camera and say "no not all muslims are rapist/want to murder christians" I would go full /pol/ statistics.

>Burning of churches in Egypt
>Polls on sharia law
>Stats on immigration
>The so called "tolerant muslim countries"

It's so fucked up, the irshman was sadly not more informed, going full retard with "christian crusader", the leftiest will probably just use it as fuel.
>>
>>69470136
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 1359995361697.jpg (28 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1359995361697.jpg
28 KB, 453x604
>>69470136
Looks like the paddy was cucked within minutes with muh NAXALT

Sad to say, not based, despite a promising start
>>
>>69470136
>#notallmuslims

Why don't they emigrate to other muslim countries, then? After all, with charity being one of the pillars of the islamic faith, I'm sure social security is a lot better than in our godless, capitalist countries.
>>
File: savage_animals_vs_raccoons.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
savage_animals_vs_raccoons.webm
3 MB, 676x872
>>69470136
The IRA will be back in action soon enough it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M
>>
>>69472005
The IRA were marxist pussies. They probably support mass immigration.
>>
>>69470136
>>
>>69470136
>terrorists and isis don't speak for all of islam
>but this guy appearantly is
>>
>>69470136
Are those Muslim cunts preaching outside the GPO or something??
>>
>>69470136
is this guy a fuckin shill? He never met Muslims, meets a Muslim, then changes.

Awww, "if you just met them you'd like them"

I know Muslims, they've been fine on a individual level, but I realise they, as a group, are a direct threat to ethnic Europeans & as such, I want them out of Europe or dead. No exceptions. They all have to go.
>>
>>69470136
>faggot feminist chinese commie music in background
>disdain for plebs
>>
>>69472240

It works fine m8.
>>
>>69473093
Has to be staged.
Like what the fuck was he on about saying he was a crusader and bringing up the IRA knowing there was a camera there?
>>
>>69470136
GOOD LAD
O
O
D

L
A
D
>>
>>69472177
To destroy UK maybe but now they have their own country.
>>
>>69474004
Oh lad... If only...
>>
>>69474099
Call them anti irish, see how they react.
Or tell them "You wanted freedom independence from Britain but not from the globalists?"
"Why did we fight to liberate ourselves from the UK if now are peopel will turn into a minority and ultimately disappear, what was the point?"
>>
>>69473093
I think that when he was speaking first he was giving his real opinion because he didn't realize that there was a camera on him. Then the camera crew probably stopped him to let him know as he was about to leave. Suddenly his opinion changed to they're"lovely people" because he didn't want to be seen as anti Islam on national television. His first opinion was probably his real view even though he wasn't very good at expressing himself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.