[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Come up with names for behaviors that White people do, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ivanka.jpg (44 KB, 437x600) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
44 KB, 437x600
ITT: Come up with names for behaviors that White people do, that we want them to stop doing, in order to improve ourselves
>>
Cucking for refugees.
>>
Changing their voice when they talk to a non-White person, someone put a name to that
>>
Letting non-White people get away with shit that they would stop White people from doing, someone put a name to that
>>
Pedophilia.

Man, that picture is fucking scary.
>>
Stealing history from the African people.....
>>
>>69469869

-apologizing for their race

-repeating the "Blacks are physically and sexually superior" meme in an attempt to be seen as cool and funny

-not lifting (a common problem among whites with elite (see also: Jew-approved) university educations)

-not knowing how to defend one's self (lifting, getting MMA training, owning and learning to use a firearm, etc.)

-allowing themselves to be dominated by their women

All of the above can be neatly summarized with the label of "cuck."
>>
>>69470029
Someone put a name on when white people agree with crazy revisionist historical theories that try to attribute North African civilization to sub-Saharan Africans. That's just crazy shit.
>>
>>69469869
whats the deal with trump and his daughter? He never brings up his son.
>>
>>69470492
I can't be dominated? Fuck you mang. Agree with the rest though
>>
>>69469937
shid i do this without knowing

was raised around niggers all my life though
>>
>>69470760

He wasn't fucking his son.
>>
being better than dindus and ahmeds at literally everything
>>
>>69469869
uhm... high res anyone?
>>
Stop calling non-White things ""ethnic"", is autistic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.