[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there a chimpout in Minnesota last night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chimpout guide.jpg (401 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
chimpout guide.jpg
401 KB, 1008x1260
Was there a chimpout in Minnesota last night?
>>
>>69469225

Too cold.

Niggers need a few more months to leave their nests.
>>
>>69469225

Nothing big
>>
>>69469352
Damn, and I was hoping for riots tonight
>>
Why would their be chimpouts?

Did the trials start for that dead dindu?
>>
>>69469225
there was a twerking contest
>>
>>69470524
no charges were filled against the police.
>>
Sound like a normal nigger night to me
>>
>>69470690

Was this the one that was on drugs in the middle of the road or the one that was being violent with EMTs and police after beating their woman?
>>
>>69470927
the latter
>>
>>69470990

Ya know, when you recall what they were doing when they got shot it really puts into perspective how retarded these chimpouts are.
>>
Chimp beats his bitch > try to fight EMTS > EMTS call the police because they can't leave/help the gf > chimp throws officer to the ground and grabs his gun > officers partner caps the chimp in the head > 100 people "witnessed" this at 2 am saying he did all this while cuffed > catagory 2.5 chimpout because of BLM lies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.