[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this guy get out of defending Michelle Fields? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 175x104) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 175x104
What does this guy get out of defending Michelle Fields?

Seriously, is he just naturally a beta orbiter or was it a gambit for a gig someplace else?
>>
He's a neo-con/false republican

He's a Israel first jew who hates white people

Seen in his locking of "prissy Brits" and trump

He needs to be gassed
>>
File: Piers rekting Benji Kikepiro.png (215 KB, 1264x888) Image search: [Google]
Piers rekting Benji Kikepiro.png
215 KB, 1264x888
>>69469041
He was always an SJW at heart. That's why he could dismantle them so well.

His self-hating kike nature allowed him to know exactly how to attack an SJW as he'd attacked himself thousands of times before inside.
>>
>>69469041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>69469139
She is also a Jew.
>>
>>69469041
He gets to teardown a white leader. Jews love that shit.
>>
>>69469331
Fug they've found out about our secret hangout /sheekyforums/

SHUT. IT. DOWN.
>>
he likes her
>>
>>69469041
It's not about defending Fields, it's about fighting lies, and getting you trumpets to understand or at least admit to the differences between "a lie" and "a truth".

Michelle Fields got grabbed by Lewandowski. That happened. It is what happened. She was a crybaby about it and blew it all out of proportion for sure. But that is what happened. And Breitbart refused to stand by their reporter, because they were fine with the lies said by Lewandowski. That's shitty of Breitbart to do.

Lewandowki lied about it. Trump lied to protect him. Then they lied about having lied about it. They doubled down on their lies. And now they're going after Fields because they can't accept they lied.

I agree that this whole shitfling has been blown waaaay out of propĆ³rtion, but just admit that Lewandowski lied. Admit it. He lied. He grabbed Fields by the arm, and yanked her back, just like she said. So she didn't lie. Lewandowski did.

Just. Admit. You let him lie. Because you like Trump. That's all this is.
>>
File: texas lol.jpg (29 KB, 520x144) Image search: [Google]
texas lol.jpg
29 KB, 520x144
>>69470140
No it's not. If it were about the truth then Ben would have waited for all the facts. Did he? No.

He ran his fucking mouth without knowing the facts or waiting for the truth. His decision was based entirely on

>MUH FEELS

just like the SJWs he claims to hate. Fuck off retard texas.
>>
>>69470140
He's a logical explaination for you to understand. Corey doesn't know who Michelle Field is. A stranger accuse you of assault, throwing her to the ground. He comes out and tweet. I never met or touch her. To him at the time, this was a true statement. It turned out later on he actually moved her aside as he passed her. in the mean time, Michelle Field throw tantrum and file police report to throw Corey into jail. Field is a drama queen
>>
File: trummpppp.png (98 KB, 361x301) Image search: [Google]
trummpppp.png
98 KB, 361x301
>>69469139

>Israel-firster
>>
Shapiro speaks tonight at Virginia Tech in Pamplin Hall, Room 30 at 7:00pm!
>>
>>69469041
He fell into the gambler's trap. He jumped to her defence before seeing the evidence. When it became apparent that she was lying, he was already in deep. So, he had to choose between losing some face and admiting defeat or doubling down on his mistake. He chose to go all in with the lie and no that his career is in shambles and he is in the lie beyond any recovery, he has to stick with the story. Sad really. He was just too proud to say he was wrong.
>>
>>69469041

Here is the theory i have regarding this whole affair:

>Be Shapiro, who supports Cruz
>Michelle is shilled by establishment to try and stump the Trump
>Ben is shilled as well, and agrees since he wants Cruz
>Plan is for "respected" report Ben to make the other Breitbart journos make bad articles about Trump for the incident
>Plan is executed, Michelle cries assault, Ben backs her up
>Breitbart finds out its on tape, where you can obviously see its fake
>Does the honest thing and doesn't back up Michelle
>She obviously leaves (what other choice did she really have?)
>Ben have already been trying to make this a thing
>Has the choice of either losing face, or hoping that this thing sticks
>Goes for the latter since his ego is too big to fail
>Becomes a massive whinny SJW, the very people he dispise
>>
>>69470140
Come on, she was grabbed by her shoulder like you would be in a crowded subway, and yet she presents bruises on her forearm as "proof" of her being assaulted. Her saying that it was "the worst experience after her father's death" is even more disgusting, I instantly lose any respect for a person who uses such a line to describe an event [especially one as trivial as this]. The video proof shows that she is lying hardcore about this. If you consider Lewandowski's touch "battery" you need to reevaluate your life because your views on human interaction are extremely distorted.
>>
Michelle's boyfriend is a Jew. They stick up for each other
>>
>>69469041
seems kinda gay to me
>>
>>69469257
Lol that's brutal. And to think that i used to like shapiro, a jew always shows his true face I guess
>>
>>69470798
Do you have evidence that he didn't know at the time or are you just taking that on faith? Because I would tend to believe he did know who she was, particularly if Fields is a reporter on the trail, and a *Breitbart* reporter at that. I also trust the people at Breitbart would know better than both of us on that score, and the claim hasn't been that Lewandowski "couldn't have known" but that Lewandowski "never touched her". So they lied either way, in your framework they were just negligent about it rather than malicious, by trying to be stupidly contrived about saying their idea of the "truth".

>>69470711
Don't be ridiculous, there was audio proof hours before it became an issue, and video proof soon afterwards. Not to mention a witness, and her own bruises. I agree that Shapiro is making mountains out of fucking pebbles, but the rest of you need to stop being dishonest.

So just admit that Trump lied to cover for the lies of Lewandowski. That in itself is grave enough. A campaign manager that needs to be lied for by the candidate is a terrible campaign manager.
>>
>>69469041
He hates Trump because he won't put Israel ahead of American interests, and he saw Fields as a way to stump Trump. That's it.
>>
>>69469041
He really despises Trump and views him as an existential threat to the Conservative movement as a whole. Trump to him symbolizes the Republican move to authoritarian nationalist populism, something that will inevitably destroy the basic tenets of Conservative ideology. He also sees this move as destroying the credibility of actual Conservatives and make sure that Democrats and other leftists rule this country without solid opposition in the years to come.

All of this justifies him taking out Trump by any means necessary, so he fabricated the Michelle Fields story along with her to see if he could possibly make the story stick and bring Trump down just enough for Cruz to catch up and hopefully overtake him. It was a stupid decision, but he can't back down now that he's in so deep. Can't say I blame him for doing what he did, I see where he's coming from.
>>
Apparently Savage has big dirt on Shapiro.
>>
>>69469041

He is butthurt about trump and trolls on the internet who support trump.

He went full butthurt.
>>
>>69471614
She's a complete drama queen, I'm not arguing she's not. But it does constitute legal battery. If it was me, I would probably not even take much notice of the incident, let alone press charges on something so frivolous, but that's not what's being contended here. And in the security footage it does seem like she's being yanked by the arm, not the shoulder.

Now Trump is saying Lewandowski feared for his safety because she was holding a pencil? That's just retarded. And dishonest. You don't have to ride his dick on EVERYTHING, you know? Just get off it.
>>
>>69469041

As people have already said, he's an Israel firster who is buttmad that Trump doesn't kiss the ring as passionately as the other candidates.

Despite the fact that Trump has Jewish grandkids and that he said he will support Israel etc., he's also saying that he is going to do things that benefit white people, such as building a wall, deporting illegals and temporarily halting muslim immigration.

Zionist Jews HATE that shit. Their number one agenda is to make whites a minority in their countries so that they are less of a threat to the Jews.
>>
>>69469963
What if sheekyforums is the real website and we're the fakes?
>>
File: Piers rekting Benji Kikepiro 2.jpg (86 KB, 597x347) Image search: [Google]
Piers rekting Benji Kikepiro 2.jpg
86 KB, 597x347
>>69471965
>>
>>69471973
> her own bruises
Her bruises are on the forearm, Lewandowski touched her shoulder. That proof means nothing, especially since it's very easy to just hit yourself [and not very hard if you bruise easily] and take a pic afterwards.

Trump doesn't need to lie about his campaign manager. If Lewandowki would have actually yanked her and "thrown her to the ground", he could have simply fired his ass. There was nothing to stop him from doing that if these accusations were true.
>>
He wants them titties
>>
>>69472387
Break SS cordon after being warned, you get fucked up.

Corey did Michelle a favor. If SS was on their game, she would have left with missing teeth.

DON'T fuck with the executive.
>>
>>69470140

I don't think it was an intentional lie on his part. It would be like hearing someone you don't recognize claiming on TV "we spoke last week" and then you replying "I don't know who this person is, I never spoke with her" - only to find out that she was an employee at Subway who took your order for lunch. Well, technically, you did speak to her. It was such an insignificant interaction I don't think anyone would remember it. The fact that she made outrageous claims is why he was "that definetly didn't happen".
>>
>>69472387
>Now Trump is saying Lewandowski feared for his safety because she was holding a pencil?
He doesn't say that, he says that if he'd go by her logic he could claim all these things easily. Technically her touching his arm was a failure of the SS since she wasn't supposed to get there. If she wasn't a woman she'd be tackled by an agent in no-time, instead her shoulder is pulled from behind while Corey goes along Trump.

I repeat, if this is "legal battery", then people riding the subway and other crowded public transportation would be liable to sue and get sued thousands and thousands of times.
>>
>>69469041
from the way he is acting i am thinking he is financially tied to her in someway, like he ghostwrote her upcoming book and wants to stir shit up for some extra shekels kind of thing. fucking kikes. even when you think they're on your side you have to watch your back.
>>
>>69472836
Ann Coulter is a New Yorker, and tweeted out that if what Michelle went through constitutes battery, then she's been gangraped.
>>
>>69472890

If you aren't a Jew yourself, never trust a Jew
>>
>>69469041
>all of these lazy Trumpkin conspiracy theorists
>"HE DEFENDED HER BECAUSE HE'S A BETA KEK"

No, Shapiro defended Fields beacuse Corey Lewandowski committed simple battery on her and Breitbart refused to publish the story because of their clear pro-Trump bias.

But of course according to /pol/ Shapiro is a "beta cuck jew", so none of the facts matter I guess.
>>
>>69471973
>>69472387
If you're a shill at least your arguing logically and legibly so I'll respond.

>Do you have evidence that he didn't know at the time or are you just taking that on faith?
I can easily believe that Corey saw a tweet saying he assaulted her, and quickly disavowed it. So yes a lie of negligence, because he did touch her. But it certainly wasn't assault as you admit and everyone can clearly see, but it didn't register as a real event to be remembered, just jostling through reporters, probably didn't recall til he a greater stink was made. He no doubt regrets making that statement and lying. But even if he is malicious, compare his worst case behavior to her best case and the facts.

>Corey roughly bruises and shoves aside reporter bothering Trump, sees he's been called out, and lies quickly hoping to make it blow over.
>Fields trys to question Trump is surprised and moved aside, gets bruises, blows it out of proportion wildly, and doesn't bring charges until weeks later.
You still think this is such a big deal?

On your other note about Trump being retarded and dishonest for saying he feared for his safety
Trump is being primarliy facisious in pointing out the absurdity of her claims by comparing it to what she was doing. In a world where fields was assaulted, it could be concluded that Trump should fear for his safety.
>>
>>69472248
actually reasonable analysis
/thread
>>
>>69473337
I'm a jew and I don't trust other jews.
>>
>>69471344
Are trucons so stupid they think the GOP establishment will let Cruz be their nominee? The entire primary season is designed to the deny the Christian conservative candidate. That's why all the Southern states assign delegates proportionally, and the coast states are winner-take-all. Even if Cruz wins the nomination, the GOP will lose to Hillary in November.
>>
>>69469041

He needed an excuse to get out and he found it.
Case closed.
>>
>>69469041

He needed an excuse to get out of Breitbart and he found it.
Case closed.
>>
>>69473346
Actually he's a cuck because since this thing blew out, he's been acting and talking like a SJW, all while the pinned tweet ironically states "facts don't care about your feelings"
>>
>>69472248
>he fabricated the Michelle Fields story along with her to see if he could possibly make the story stick and bring Trump down just enough for Cruz to catch up and hopefully overtake him. It was a stupid decision, but he can't back down now that he's in so deep. Can't say I blame him for doing what he did, I see where he's coming from.

Retard: the post

I love the massive mental gymnastics involved here, and then you follow it up with "I see where he's coming from", lmfao, how are Trumpkins this stupid?

Fields' account has been proven to be 100% true.

Oh and how's that Cruz sex scandal coming along? Dug up anything yet or is it still a nothing story with no backing evidence?
>>
>>69473801
>he's been acting and talking like a SJW

So "acting and talking like a SJW" is pointing out the illegal activity of someone else and advocating their prosecution? Lewandowski committed the simple battery, how is that similar to a woman falsely accusing someone else of rape? I don't think you know what "SJW" means, newfriend.

>all while the pinned tweet ironically states "facts don't care about your feelings"

Yes, because the fact Lewandowski forcefully grabbed Fields and committed battery is a "fact" that doesn't care about your "feelings" when it comes to shilling for Trump.

Also:

>.10 has been deposited into your count, MAGA!
>>
>>69473806
>Oh and how's that Cruz sex scandal coming along
about as well as Bernies campaign

>Fields' account has been proven to be 100% true.
Yeah the footage clearly proves Corey threw her to the ground.
>>
>>69473806
The DC madam who committed "suicide" in jail? The court then ruled her client info could not be released. Her lawyer is threatening to release it because it has serious impact on the race. So yeah, may be coming along nicely.
>>
>>69473806
So she totally isn't exaggerating, is she? It's just a coincidence that Shapiro went on with his 'listen and believe' shtick when there was absolutely no proof yet available that anything actually happened to her. It's definitely a coincidence that both her and Shapiro went full retard over at Britebart and demanded they believe her story with no actual evidence, right? You're all full of shit.
>>
>>69473346
Does the fact that she lied about getting thrown to the ground mean anything to a faggot like yourself?
Or the fact that the FL AG in charge is part of a Hillary for president group?
Or that Fileds mother is a Pro-Amnesty Honduran Marxist/ Anti-Trumper?
Naaaaah. It doesn't matter to a spineless pussy like yourself.
This war didn't even start. Keep on trying to subvert Trump with laughable hoaxes and fake outrage. You don't even know what's coming.
>>
>>69474027
Have you ever been in a crowded place like a bus, a train, a nightclub? There everybody pushes and pulls you from all different directions, and yet it's not battery. Corey touching her shoulder is not battery either, especially since her "proof" is a picture taken the next morning with bruises on her forearm, lol. And not to mention that she initially was "thrown to the ground" but forced to change her story once the video that shows what happened got posted. If you don't see this as a standard SJW ploy to frame someone, then you are the newfriend.
>>
>>69474117
>Yeah the footage clearly proves Corey threw her to the ground

Fields never said she was thrown to the ground. Try again, Trump shill.

>>69474255
>It's just a coincidence that Shapiro went on with his 'listen and believe' shtick when there was absolutely no proof yet available that anything actually happened to her.

"no evidence" despite the bruising and account from Fields and a WaPo reporter who corroborated her statements. And then that new video that just surfaced the other day proved without a doubt that Fields' account was correct.

>You're all full of shit.

', said the Trumpkin, whose breathing became labored from anger, cheetos, and over 15 years of an awful diet.
>>
>>69474541
>Fields never said she was thrown to the ground.
Hello, Anderson Cooper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpX4NQFkMzM
>>
>>69474466
>Does the fact that she lied about getting thrown to the ground mean anything to a faggot like yourself?

[citation needed] -- feel free to post her statement on what happened, I DARE you.

>Or that Fileds mother is a Pro-Amnesty Honduran Marxist/ Anti-Trumper?

Woo boy, we're really digging now

>This war didn't even start. Keep on trying to subvert Trump with laughable hoaxes and fake outrage. You don't even know what's coming.

It's time to get out of your parents' basement, my friend.

>>69474489
>Have you ever been in a crowded place like a bus, a train, a nightclub?

Yes, and no one has ever forcefull grabbed me and pulled at me with force. Even in crowded subway trains.

>There everybody pushes and pulls you from all different directions

No it doesn't. I just rode the subway this morning at 8am in a packed train and no one grabbed me once. Imagine that.

>Corey touching her shoulder is not battery either

He didn't grab her shoulder, he grabbed her arm

>since her "proof" is a picture taken the next morning with bruises on her forearm, lol

That tends to happen when someone grabs you with enough force to leave bruising -- you get bruises. Imagine that lol

>And not to mention that she initially was "thrown to the ground" but forced to change her story

I don't know where you shills get this from, because if you go back to her statement she didn't say anything of the sort. Feel free to copy and paste it here if you'd like.

>If you don't see this as a standard SJW ploy to frame someone, then you are the newfriend.

No, you're just retarded and a Trump shill.
>>
>>69474541
Ah yes, the Washington Post.

Clearly a newspaper we can trust to be impartial on Trump when it reported his victory in New Hampshire with massive red block capitals on its front page reading "NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTES FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY"
>>
>>69474541
Just watch this:

https://youtu.be/4B6K7iiV_zk

The """""evidence"""" she gave was shoddy at best and in no way corroborates the exaggerated story she and Shapiro were trying to spin. I listen to Shapiro's podcast and he did in fact use language that insinuated that she was practically assaulted.
>>
>>69472476
Piers Morgan has taken the Banter to a whole new level.

He may be a twat on guns but HOLY SHIT, THE BANTER.
>>
>>69470140
you can't lie about having done soemthing that never happened.

Fields lied about what happpened and Trumps team having her description given to them said it never happened because IT NEVER HAPPENED.

He took hold of her arm ABOVE the elbow as shown in the video and stopped her from grabbing Trump.. then quickly continued on

to him it was nothing, over in one second and he was escorting his client out of the area.

Secret Service agent has stated she had already been warned TWICE about touching the Candidate.

This was a private event at Trumps own property.
She was an invitee and had no right to make deamands on Trump of any kind which she clearly did.

She thinks of herself as priveledged by being a reporter and that whoever she wants to approach they have to submit . This is false..

Lokk at her face when she is casually pulled away from Trump, not grabbed hard and yanked as she stated.

There is zero reation of anykind on her face or from her body to evidence any kind of excessive force.

She posted a picture of a bruised forearm yet the video shows Corey took her arm ABOVE the elbow not below it on the forwarm.

Not only was she not grabbed hard or long enough to create bruising but she wasn't even grabbed on the forearm..

if that is her arm with bruises she did it or had someone else do it later and because the actual indecent was a total nothing she herself actually forgot exactly where he did hold her.

Florida law on this is very broad. its basically any unwanted touching from what I read.. but there had to be an intent to touch the person against their wishes and without reasonable cause..

Corey had a fully justifiable cause to interdict Fields she had already touched Trump twice before trying to get his attention. That there could constitute the same offense .
Fields lied about the nature of the interaction massivly exaggerating it becasue she was butthurt she didn't get to interview Trump, was brished off
>>
>>69474751
>Trump recalling the events
>doesn't post Field's account on what happened

holy shit, your shilling can't get anymore obvious. Because you're intentionally refusing to post Fields' account, I'll do it for you:

>Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

Show me where she says she was thrown to the ground?
>>
>>69474541
>>69474924
>>69475293

>Be Trump's campaign advisor Campaign "Battery Park" Lewandowski and his Chief Oppressor of women
>See an uppity WOMAN touching Mr. Trump and deigning to question him
>Better yet it's this proud womyn that you've had your eye on for an oppressining for a while
>Decide this is his chance, and his penis becomes instantly erect.
>Reach out with the hands that have slapped and groped an uncountable number of females
>Grasp her arm with all your strength, your dick hardening as you can feel the blood vessels rupturing under her skin
>Cum in your pants as you rip her from His Grace's presence, throwing her bodily to the ground
>Chuckle to yourself, as the crowd speeds past her
>>
>>69475041
>Jim
>a video where he assumes a ton of conspiracy theories that were all proven false once the new video released the other day

literally, your YouTube armchair commentary is outdated and faulty.

>>69474951
>Clearly a newspaper we can trust to be impartial on Trump when it reported his victory in New Hampshire with massive red block capitals on its front page reading "NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTES FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY"

what does political slant have anything to do with someone recalling an illegal act committed by someone else? your post doesn't make sense and is just indicative of a trump babby stamping his feet that people are being mean to his candidate that you like to call "Daddy", you fucking faggot
>>
File: HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.jpg (63 KB, 777x869) Image search: [Google]
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.jpg
63 KB, 777x869
how will he ever recover?
>>
>>69474027
>Lewandowski committed the simple battery,

lie.

CHARGED WITH simple battery. Not convicted and won't be. Big difference.
>>
>>69475293
The video I posted contains Michelle Field's initial statement, where she claims that Lewandowski tried to pull her to the ground. But why do I bother with you, it's obvious that you are a troll and you are desperately baiting people ITT.
>>
>>69475612
jesus ben shapiro BTFO
>>
>>69475676
>CHARGED WITH simple battery. Not convicted and won't be. Big difference.

Someone can commit battery and still not be charged or convicted for it. Hell, you can commit murder and not get convicted of it -- just ask OJ Simpson.

>>69475731
>The video I posted contains Michelle Field's initial statement, where she claims that Lewandowski tried to pull her to the ground.

No it didn't. We've already covered her initial statement (which I linked to directly to Breitbart) and her account hasn't changed.

The only thing that's changed is your shitty justification for Lewandowski's actions because he is the campaign manager of your meme god.

>When the event first happened: BULLSHIT, HE DIDN'T TOUCH HER!

>When the picture of the bruise came out: BULLSHIT, SHE MUST HAVE DONE THAT TO HERSELF!

>When a cell phone video came out, which was slowed down and cut off right before Lewandowski touched fields: SEE? THIS DOCTORED VIDEO WHICH HAS BEEN SLOWED DOWN AND EDITED SHOWS WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT LEWANDOWSKI DIDN'T TOUCH HER! HE COULDN'T HAVE!

>When the second surveillance video came out: WELL ITS NOT LIKE HE RAPED HER. LOL, I TOUCH PEOPLE ON THE SUBWAY EVERY DAY, I SWEAR IM NOT CREEPY. AND BESIDES, SHE SAYS SHE FELL TO THE GROUND EVEN THOUGH I CANT FIND EXACTLY WHERE SHE SAID IT, I KNOW SHE DID BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD ME SO! WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FACTS! THIS MAKES ME UPSET

The best part of this and the Cruz scandal, is the amount of mental gymnastics you and your simpleton trump supporter friends have to go through to defend Trump.

This is why obsessive support for Trump makes you no different than an SJW.
>>
File: 1458173734354.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458173734354.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>
>>69469041
He should get a trip the lamp shade factory.

He's literally the worst kind of kike.
>>
>>69469041
WHAT ARE YOU A STUPID GOYIM?

TRUMP DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL YOU SILLY GOYIM
>>
>>69476313

>Be Evil Drumpf's Executive Minion and Chief Torturer of Women, Cory "Energizer Bunny" Lewandowski
>See the delicate and innocent Ms. Fields, gracefully walking beside your employer
>Get enraged at her impertinence at asking Trump a question, but even angrier at her beauty and that you can not possess it.
>Your jaw has clenched in rage, biting your lip.
>Luckily it starts to bleed, and the blood focuses your mind.
>Contrastly, your dick engorges with blood, the flinty scent and taste exciting and arousing you.
>Slither your away along the floor, penetrating the space between her and your Dark Lord
>Encircle her ivory limb with your claw, your flesh tingling at her pure touch.
>Her effervescent scent arouses you even more, and you start seeing red, barely able to sense anything else.
>Consumed by your hatred of all things good and lovely, twist her arm brutally out its socket, wrenching her to the ground.
>Ejaculate profusely as you observe the fallen angel's shocked and pained expression.
>Leave the hall to go for light snack of puppy dog hearts.

This is totes how it happened huh?
>>
He is a bought and paid for Cruz worshipper. He is using this incident to do as much damage to Trump as he can.
>>
>>69476567
>This is totes how it happened huh?

I don't know, I didn't bother reading either of your greentext stories.

:)
>>
>>69476313
>accuses others of obsessive support
>more posts than anyone in the thread
>posts autisticly long strangely formatted posts responding to multiple people

Yeah, we're the obsessive ones lmao. Time to take a look at the man in the mirror.
>>
>>69476313
The only reason I support Trump is because of the dishonest spindoctoring your ilk have been doing in this campaign. I don't particularly care about his policies, but the quantity of bullshit written about him is amazing. Unlike you, I am not paid to talk about these elections and I am not emotionally invested like you are. So keep spinning, maybe you'll hook a couple of idiots with your silly attempts.
>>
>>69475612
The absolute MADMAN!
>>
>>69472410
Sheeky Forums is the Berenstein universe's version of 4chan.
>>
>>69469257

Never thought I'd see the day I agree with Piers Morgan. Someone needs to take that man shooting, finally get him on our side.

I want a suave British voice to bash the left.
>>
>>69476688
I should have known how good you were at ignoring things. I was too naive to think I could out shitpost you. So who do you support? Assuming you are doing this for free.
>>
>>69476313
>so how do you prove he committed battery? What is your evidence? I watched the video and I don't think he did. If I watched it and don't think so, and a jury watches it and doesn't think so... you will still say "he committed battery" because YOU say so? You are the one who decides if he did it or not?
>>
I cannot wait for Trump to lose in the general so I never, EVER have to hear the incessant ranting of Trumpdrones
>>
>>69475605
>Projecting this hard
>Fails to convince people so just starts sperging out

I hope somebody pays you for this
>>
>>69476694
>Yeah, we're the obsessive ones lmao

I've only been doing this for about 10 minutes, friend. How long have you been obsessing over the Trump story? 48 hours? 72 hours?

>>69476773
>The only reason I support Trump is because of the dishonest spindoctoring your ilk have been doing in this campaign.

I wasn't aware Corey Lewandowski committing battery is the fault of people who criticize Trump. Ah yes, all that "spindoctoring". Right, the same nonsense you children love doing when you close yourself up in your safe space and try to spread dumb "Alt-Right" shit on twitter and try to drum up fake sex scandals to slander candidates...right...I'M the "spindoctor", got it.

>Unlike you, I am not paid to talk about these elections and I am not emotionally invested like you are.

.10 has been deposited into your MAGA account
>>
>>69477027
No one, all of the candidates suck. Cruz is a conservative so I dislike him less; but I can't take that rat face seriously.

>>69477144
I don't need to convince everyone when facts are of my side, newfriend.
>>
>>69474924
"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken. "

Compare statement to actual footage
>>
>>69469041
He hates Trump and will do anything to push the anti Trump narrative. He saw his paper thin opportunity in this and ran with it. He was too far down the rabbit hole when the facts came out and so he doubled down and started denying reality.
>>
>>69477205
>I've only been doing this for about 10 minutes
yes in this thread, not including the other threads you shill in.

>>69477372
So your idea of fun is to try to persuade people Trump is a bad guy? and that you aren't a shill?

>Cruz is a conservative so I dislike him less
Ah so that's who pays you
>>
File: try reddit.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
try reddit.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>69477205
>half as many posts as you
>half my posts are just on topic lulzy shitposts

Pic related
>>
>>69477437
Footage: Fields was grabbed from behind by the arm and yanked backwards where she stumbled back into someone else walking forward.

It adds up
>>
>>69477437
No newfriend, .10 has been deposited to your account and Michelle Fields NEVER claimed to be thrown to the ground, despite her initial statement that said otherwise but that statement is not real, here's a link to her real statement newfriend! And by the way, she was yanked by her arm and not by her shoulders like seen in the video, why do you trust your eyes you silly goy?
>>
>>69477522
>yes in this thread, not including the other threads you shill in.

I haven't been posting in other threads, newfriend. But if other people are doing as good of a job as I am at making fun of Trumpkins, then I'm proud.

>So your idea of fun is to try to persuade people Trump is a bad guy?

No. My idea of fun is making fun of idiots and calling them idiots. The fact you support Trump is only circumstantial.
>>
>>69469041
Beta white knight Ben to the rescue! She will be great friends with you for your sacrifice beta Ben!
>>
>>69476944
he's already been shooting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioAa-DlzXrM

I suspect he doesn't actually believe half the shit he says
>>
He's a neocohen faggot Israel firster. Fuck him. Michelle's boyfriend is extremely beta. Shillpiro is even more beta. Such faggotry.
>>
>>69477767
>newfriend
>try to use their lingo, it will help convince them you aren't an outsider

>idiots and calling them idiots
So who's the idiot?
>The man who pulled a provably hysterical woman from trump and will crush her in her frivolous case? (Corey)
>The hysterical lying bitch? (Fields)
>The man who will be President, demonstrating his loyalty and support for his people? (Trump)
>The shill shilling against Trump for Cruz against Corey and siding with Fields, arguing against people he calls idiots? (you)
>The Trump supporter arguing with you? (me)

Ok I don't count, I'm obviously an idiot too.

>>69477995
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445761/My-revealing-Donald-diaries-PIERS-MORGAN-s-intimate-conversations-Trump-offer-unrivalled-insight-man-soon-President.html
>>
>>69478341
He ran over budget, he can't post anymore.
>>
>>69478341
>So who's the idiot?

If you have to ask this question, then sorry son; but I have bad news for you.
>>
>>69478779
I already I admitted I was an idiot for trying to argue with you. So wow nice burn dumbass. I wanted you to admit who you think is in the wrong in this situation. (the Corey-Fields one, not you and I)

If you don't have an answer just abandon this thread for a lost cause. Try the other ones to shill. You're not half bad, you have a bright future getting paid to argue for politicians on a japanese animation image board.
>>
>>69479074
Oh I see, you wanted me to address more made up greentext shit. I told you already I've been ignoring them; but I'll give them a look over this one time because you asked:

>The man who committed simple battery on a woman?

Yes, he's also an idiot for committing a crime and thinking he was going to get away with it by lying.

>The hysterical lying bitch? (Fields)

No, because she's not hysterical. Easy there, Donald, your emotions are getting the best of you. Sad!

>The man who will be President, demonstrating his loyalty and support for his people? (Trump)

Oh you mean the same guy that will assume a political position and then 24 hours later back off it if he gets backlash? Or do you mean the guy that will then lie about taking the position, and lie about lying about taking the position? Oh wait, those are the same exact person. (Trump) -- yes, he's also an idiot. (also, Hillary will beat him in the General because Trump's favorability is even lower than hillary's by a large margin on top of Hillary beating Trump in 45 of the 50 national polls done to date)

>>The shill shilling against Trump for Cruz against Corey and siding with Fields, arguing against people he calls idiots? (you)

Nice logic: "if you are against 'THE DONALD', you're pro Cruz". Jeez, you didn't make it far in school, did you?

>The Trump supporter arguing with you? (me)

Yes, we've already established how stupid you are.
>>
>>69469041
He hates Trump. He accuses Trump's team of lying but completely ignores that Fields lied as well. Morals can be a good thing, but this is why obsessing over them is ridiculous.
>>
>>69479627
Is this actually Ben?
>>
>>69479627
>Yes, he's also an idiot for committing a crime and thinking he was going to get away with it by lying.
You're making so much more out of this than its worth. He negligently lied because he lacked knowledge of who she was. And her "case" is frivolous and being pushed by the media to slander Trump. It's also completely fallen from view because everyone can see how much of a non issue it is.

>No, because she's not hysterical.
She's historically a liar and has filed frivolous suits. Including a rape accusation. She lied immediately after the "assault" claiming to be thrown down, but by the time the media decided to give this attention whore some more attention, evidence of her lies were gone. But even going by what we can prove "almost fell down" It's clear compared to her touching and harassing Trump, she's blowing it out of proportion.

As for Trump flip-flopping I can think of a couple, the latest for the abortion thing. The media has been against him heavily since the onset, and its inevitable they'd catch him in trap question. He clarifies after the fact to defend against it. To believe general election polls this far out is foolish in the extreme.

>Nice logic: "if you are against 'THE DONALD', you're pro Cruz"
you said earlier you dislike him the least. I assumed then that that is who is paying for you. The alternative, that you do this for free, is too depressing. If you want to make fun of Trump supporters, there's easier and less shill-like ways.
>>
>>69471344
>Here is the theory i have regarding this whole affair

Good points, particularly the part about his ego being too big to fail. I think that's ultimately what it comes down to. These highly-ambitious, type-A personalities are often too prideful to admit a mistake or a misstep in judgment.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.