[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump-Cruz powerhouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Do you think it's possible?
>>
No way. Cruz won't settle for VP.
>>
It doesn't matter. The kikes have already decided Hillary is the next president.
>>
>>69468881
Can we stop the Cruz shilling?

He is a jewish puppet that wants to circumcise all you baby boys' dicks
>>
File: 1454800236669.jpg (37 KB, 700x528) Image search: [Google]
1454800236669.jpg
37 KB, 700x528
>>69468881
Absolutely not. There is no conceivable way that even Trump could sell his supporters on Cruz. He literally only refers to him as "Lyin' Cruz". How could he possibly justify him as his VP to anybody?

Not to mention Cruz wouldn't go for it. And neither would Trump. Nobody wants that.

It would irreparably put the GOP on suicide watch though. But it's fucking impossible. Jeb Bush getting two terms is more likely.
>>
>>69468881

Nah.

Cruz and Trump's supporters also hate each other. Trumpers are secular tough guys who just want to kill Muslims, Cruzmissiles are religiously motivated and hate the Donald because he doesn't understand abortion issues and doesn't know the first thing about the Bible
>>
>>69470172
>Cruzmissiles are religiously motivated and hate the Donald because he doesn't understand abortion issues and doesn't know the first thing about the Bible

Religion has no place in politics

That's the first amendment bruh
>>
>>69471005
>Religion has no place in politics, That's the first amendment
That's quite the leap from:
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; [. . .]

Religion and politics are inseparable, people are going to vote with their deeply held convictions and those deeply held convictions are going to be [at least in part] colored by their worldview/religion.
>>
Never thought it was a good mashup. At this point I don't see how Trump could possibly think it would be a good idea.

And by the way Kasich as VP is shit as well. That'll be an assassination for sure.
>>
No.

Haven't you realized? The GOP are undercover democrats mixed with "true conservatives" owned by the same globalists as the democrats, and the purpose of the Republican Party is to let the democrats win by propping up weak candidates that only differ from the democrats on the weakest issues.

Trump goes against the key platforms of the GOP, primarily foreign policy, immigration, and the economy - the 3 most important policies by a large margin, which the republicans and democrats just happen to agree on. Trump is defying their agenda and the GOP will not back him. Cruz among most of the establishment will leave the Republican Party and endorse a third party candidate.
>>
>>69472767
>primarily foreign policy, immigration, and the economy - the 3 most important policies by a large margin, which the republicans and democrats just happen to agree on

Sadly you're completely right

>immigration
both parties want more shitskins to keep labor costs down

>economy
both parties want welfare for corporations
>>
Cruz cries himself to sleep over Trump's delegate count. Will never happen. I still think Trump is vetting Carson for VP to ensure the dindu vote.
>>
If you asked me before the whole thing with the wives I would have said say maybe, but seems highly unlikely now. Their both 100% convinced the other one started it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.