[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filthy spoiled kike hurls abuse at working man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: croman29n-3-web.jpg (21 KB, 307x491) Image search: [Google]
croman29n-3-web.jpg
21 KB, 307x491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA

Like father, like son.

The frat bro son of one of New York City’s most reviled landlords was recorded harassing an Uber driver in Michigan, calling the man a “minimum wage fa---t” and mocking him for needing to work for a living.

Jake Croman, a member of the University of Michigan’s Tau Kappa Epsilon chapter, is now being investigated by his frat for his recorded roadside rage at an Uber driver, according to the Michigan Review.

That means he’s following the flagrant footsteps of his father, Steven Croman — a Gotham property magnate who’s under investigation by State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman for allegedly forcing rent-stabilized tenants out of their homes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/son-reviled-nyc-landlord-filmed-harassing-uber-driver-article-1.2579810
>>
>>69468288
People who do menial labor should be abused, especially those jobs which will be replaced by automation in the near future. Maybe they'll wake up and improve their lives
>>
>>69468288

This is like a scene from a movie.
>>
>>69468288
und dieser bastard kann noch nicht einmal saufen
>>
File: b8.jpg (43 KB, 512x203) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
43 KB, 512x203
>>69468475
>>
>>69468684
You should have finished the job.
>>
>>69468288
The similarities are disturbing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTWNIEi6Ktk
>>
This happened in downtown Ann Arbor. The local news has been jerking off to this story all week. It's non-news. This town is full of entitled trust-fund babies like this. No one cares.
>>
How is this offensive you massive fucking faggot? You shitpost literally the same things here all the time.
>>
>>69469594
Glad I live in flint. Fuck those fucking white people.
>>
>>69469718
oh lord anon <3
>>
>jews
>>
>>69469496

Too bad he didn't get shot in the chest at the end of it.
>>
>>69469496
>>69469496
Thought of this too.
>>
I like how some wiman posted the Uber driver made anti senitic remarks to justify the tirade of this entitled prick.

So just because half a million died because of the allies bombing the railways so they couldnt get supplies to the concentration camps, we should not defend ourselves and they're forever blameless.

Jews don't get why they are hated.
>>
>I'm going to go sit on my ass

Well, to be fair, an uber driver literally just has to sit on his ass... and gets paid to do it.
>>
>>69468489
everything in america is like a scene from a movie
>>
File: 1456774599559.jpg (72 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456774599559.jpg
72 KB, 499x499
>>69470369
nigga tell me about it.

I drove a taxi in my hometown for one summer and it was the best fuckin' job I ever had. It didn't pay a whole lot, but damn was it a good job. I worked 4PM to 4AM on weekends cruising down the street picking people up and dropping 'em off. When I had no fairs, I was just driving around with the radio playing. Job was pretty sweet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.