[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Hitler see slavs as the absolute bottom rung of the racial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Tischgespräche.jpg (303 KB, 1303x877) Image search: [Google]
Tischgespräche.jpg
303 KB, 1303x877
Why did Hitler see slavs as the absolute bottom rung of the racial ladder?
>>
>>69467069
Because they are
>>
Its the German in him. The English word slave comes from the masses of Slavs that the vikings had turned into their servants. Many people don't realize the Nords attacked Eastern Europe almost as much as they attacked the West; they even managed to attack the Byzantines from the Black Sea through Russia.
>>
I mean he was right about the Western slavs in Poland and thought the same would apply to Ivan then got BTFO by their superior slave herding.
>>
Autism
>>
>>69467069
Clearly because he never had much experience with blacks
>>
"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results".
>>
>>69467907
Kek, reminds me of Bernie begging for money on Reddit. "We need just a few more soldiers out there on the front! Just last month we managed to sacrifice err I mean accept over 500,000 volunteers! But the battle isn't over yet, with your help we might just win this war! For glorious Russia!"

Communists never change
>>
>>69467069

Because some of them might hear him say it
then turn around and suck his dick.

Guess which.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 640x480
I also have a question about this because Slav technological developments have been great and almost on par with the rest of Europe.
>>
>>69468649
In combat 1 German died for 1.4 Soviets so I'm not sure what are you implying here.
>>
>>69467069
jealous because of BBC (big balkan cocks)
>>
File: 1459166293645.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1459166293645.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69467069
You have to leave.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.