[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV ANCHOR FIRED FOR BEING HONEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (436 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436 KB, 640x1136
>On March 21, Bell posted on Facebook about a shooting at a cookout that left five people dead, including a pregnant woman and her unborn child. While no arrests have been made in the March 9 massacre, Bell, who is white, said it didn’t take a “criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers.

>They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s,” she wrote in the now deleted post. “They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They've grown up there. They know the police. They've been arrested."

Nevermind that she was right....
>>
>>69466969

This is what happens when jews run your country.
>>
I'd watch a news channel that wasn't cucked.

Hell, I'd even watch the commercials
>>
>>69466969
i thought that hadnt made any arrests or identified suspects
>>
ofc she was right, anyone with half a brain could conclude that this sort of violence usually has a very specific sort of offender.

>>69467773
>I'd watch a news channel that wasn't cucked.
Everyone would

>Hell, I'd even watch the commercials
Don't let the jew infiltrate your thoughts. Poison is poison, even in small doses.
>>
>>69466969
Were the shooters caught?
Can't find a story about it.
>>
File: angelic.jpg (120 KB, 736x925) Image search: [Google]
angelic.jpg
120 KB, 736x925
>>69467773
>Hell, I'd even watch the commercials
>Falling for the advertisement Jew

Don't do it, anon.
>>
>>69468456
>poison is poison even in small doses
No that's not how that works at all. Literally anything is poisonous with a high enough dose and literally anything is safe with a small enough dose.
>>
>>69467138
Politician's are on their knees for them. But it's really the same thing. Boycott the Zionist media.
>>
>working for the Jewish media
That was a time bomb waiting to go off anyway.
>>
>>69468768
A virus is a virus, even in small doses
>>
oh no blacks killing blacks in a black neighborhood. It like we must use some short of investigative profile to figure out that another black man added 0.001%to the statics of black on black crime.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.