[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are still /pol/fags who call Daesh the Islamic State
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: daesh executing a manlet.jpg (37 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
daesh executing a manlet.jpg
37 KB, 580x350
>there are still /pol/fags who call Daesh the Islamic State or ISIS
>actually giving legitimacy to these sandniggers in black pyjamas
>>
>>69465497
>using some normie slang
>>
Toronto Star, please go.
>>
>>69465497
We call them ISIS because it emphasises the point that they are in fact ISLAM in a physical form. Europe is pushing daesh because they are trying to distance them from the "everyday religion of peace Muslims" when in fact they are the same. If they truly oppose what the IS is doing then they should be openly condemning them on massive levels and pushing for the immediate dissolution, by whatever means, of this disgusting blight that lies in the middle east. This however is not the case. Even moderate Muslims will still agree that sharia wouldn't be so bad and that the world would be better if there was nothing other than Islam.

Also they are a legitimate threat. They are to be taken serious. I hope that something does happen here so that people can wake up and see what's happening around them. I feel upset with myself for saying that because it will be my country mens blood but at the same time if my life would help truly save this country then I would put it on the line.
>>
>>69465497
>falling for le obama 'call them their name in their language also it kinda sounds like a mean word' meme
>>
>>69465497
Do you even Dabiq?

They don't care what anyone calls them.
>>
>>69465497
they are an Islamic organization run by Muslims, why would I try to make """""""""""moderate""""""""""""" Muslims feel better by using some sandnigger word?
>>
>>69465549
>>69465580
>>69467605
Arabs used this name long before Obama and the MSM.

>>69467523
They are a very small threat. Are you honestly afraid of some idiots in black pyjamas? All it takes is a few retards to conduct a terrorist attack.

And you want them to attack this country? Basically, you want to give them legitimacy and want them to successfully attack this country, because it supports your political worldview. I'm glad you're in the minority in this country.
>>
>>69468377
You are not making moderate Muslims feel better. You are not giving legitimacy to a ragtag group of idiots. Do you understand now? This has nothing to do with SJW.
>>
1.6 billion Muslims guys, liike, they could all kill us RIGHT NOW if they wanted. Come on.
>>
>>69465497
That is what they call themselves, dimwit.

Stop trying to pretend it's not islamic. It is very islamic, Achmed.
>>
>>69465497
>>there are still /pol/fags who call Daesh the Islamic State or ISIS

Daesh is a arabic acronym for "Dawlat ul islamyah.... etc." or LITERALLY the Islamic state, you dumb fuck.

>actually giving legitimacy to these sandniggers in black pyjamas

And how is calling them Islamic state in arabic going to do any difference? Have you read ISIS propaganda? They mention that "this or that call us daesh" like a matter of fact, they never complain about it or try to hide it. They don't care if you use a arabic or english acronym. It still refers to "the islamic state"
>>
>>69465497
Daesh is just a word used to take focus off of the fact that islam is the cause of this.
Stay cucked faggot.
>>
>>69465497
call them what they are: Muslims
>>
>>69465497
Why does thou want me to speak in the cursed tongue you heretic? You will burn at the stake!
>>
>>69465497
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Or in this case, a bag of shit by any other would smell as foul. It matters not what they are called, so long as you hate them.
>>
>>69468524
>Stop trying to pretend it's not islamic. It is very islamic, Achmed.

Nowhere am I arguing that it not Islamic. It's to avoid giving them legitimacy. They are not and should not be a recognized country. When you call them the Islamic State, you are basically saying, "Yeah, these guys are a country," when in fact, they are not. They are a group of retards who are illegally occupying territory in the countries of Syria and Iraq, and the only reason they were able to do that in the first place was because of the chaos in Syria and the poor discipline in the Iraqi army.

>>69468685
Arabs use that term because it can be derogatory, and if you live in Daesh territory and use that word, you will be punished. So yes, they do care.
>>
>>69465497

I don't think they actually care so it's a moot fucking point.
>>
>>69465497
>daesh
>arabic word
you wont understand the meaning of an arabic word which is used as a acronym on their religion. It littlery means, people who want to spread their believe with brutal methods and things which should not be done
>>
>>69469656
How's this for their legitimacy: I don't give a shit what they think about what I call them.
>>
They are THE representative of islamic expansionism. They are the closest thing to a true islamic state without the shackles of Western oversight.

They are Islamic State. They are the future of Africa and the Middle East if we don't get a hold on Islam.

It's fucking ISIS, period.
>>
>>69469229
>and if you live in Daesh territory and use that word, you will be punished. So yes, they do care.

ONLY because it identifies them as someone who is against them. ISIS still call themselves "Dawlat ul islam". They know people use it, but don't complain about it. It's just a easy way to notice that someone is not from them because they still use the acronym that means " the islamic state of irak and syria" and not just "the islamic state". People who still consider iraq and syria legitimate are against isis, which is why they get killed.

People would likely get killed for using isis as well for the same reason.
>>
>Daesh
>not just calling them muslims
>>
They will always be ISIS until they're wiped out.

You think they give a shit what you call them?

>Oh, no! They're calling us Daesh instead of ISIS! Boy, isn't this embarrassing; I guess we better stop.
>>
>>69465497
No, calling them 'Daesh' only plays into the leftist narrative that ISIS aren't textbook perfect muslims.

It plays into the 'not all muslims' bullshit.

Its just political correct spin.

Fuck you liberals
>>
>>69465497

reminder that the leader of this organization is a zionist spy

good goy, take them seriously
>>69467523
>>69467523

fucking canuks i swear
>>
>>69470252
>dawlat ul islam
its not dawlat ul islam, its dawlat al-Islam, which means State of Islam. The term islamic state was created by them.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>69465497
>>
Calling them anything but islamic is social justice bullshit.
They are islamic and you fucking know it.
There it is again, trying to control the language, and ultimately the thought process.
Fuck your political correctness.
I fucking hate pigslimes and I will call ISIS so.
There's a nuke with "pigslime" on it and the western world's finger is on the trigger.
Go ahead, make our day.
>>
File: iran-syria-talks.jpg (36 KB, 736x444) Image search: [Google]
iran-syria-talks.jpg
36 KB, 736x444
Isn't it 'Dash'...
>>
>>69465497
>who call Daesh the Islamic State or ISIS

Daesh being an acronym for the exact same thing in arabic.

The left pushes this meme so people will stop saying ISLAMIC state. They want to purge all references of Islam in the most Islamic organization on the planet.

They think that if you make people say it in a language they don't understand so they don't think "Islamic" state, they will lose the connection because "muh terrorism has no religion".

Even though 100% religiously motivated actions causing terrorism is religious terrorism by classification (by Interpol, international watchdog groups, the UN) for decades.

Lefty word games all day everyday.
>>
>>69471355
no its not the exact same thing
>>
>>69465497
They are legitimate everyone who doesn't accept their rule is an infedel
>>
>>69471058

Well I guess they are cleaning up lol
>>
>>69465497
Daesh is politically correct. /pol/ stands for politically incorrect. What the fuck are you trying to do here?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>69470769
>its not dawlat ul islam, its dawlat al-Islam
It means the same thing, my transliterattion is the exact same thing.
>>
>>69465497
But they are legit. Calling them otherwise trivializes them. They aren't minor league. they are one of civilization's biggest threats

>canadian flag
why did I even bother.
>>
>>69471490
It's the same with ISIL
>>
>>69465497

> there are still sandnigger trying to pull their old shtick of "THESE GUYS ARE NOT TRUE ISLAM"

Fuck off. Ever since the goat-rapist's death, all islam has been about was different groups of sandniggers pretending they're the "real" muslims.
>>
>not rooting for ISIS

I can't believe people honestly believe 5 years of endless bloodshed, slaughter, war, and suffering is better than an authoritarian theocratic government. Freedom is a goat. Democracy is a goat.
>>
>>69471806
>Iran
>speaking Arabic
>>
File: quality_shitpost.png (685 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
quality_shitpost.png
685 KB, 1080x1080
>>69471940
>>
>>69471806
Woah, they have Internet in Iran?
>>
>>69465497
I called them Outer Heaven
>>
>>69471792
>they are one of civilization's biggest threats

lol

they are a rag tag group of alloha snackbars who have taken advantage of a power vacuum in iraq/syria

dont let the propaganda fool you
>>
You stupid niggers.
Deash literally means ISIS/ISIL in Arabic.
D = د = دولة = state
A= ا = اسلامية = islamic
E= ع = عراق = Iraq
Sh= ش = شام = levant
>>
People only use Daesh after Muslims commit terrorism in Western countries.
>>
>>69472461

They're an example of what wahhabist money can do.

Muslims are radicalizing all over the world and are a threat to western civilization.

Time for WW3 against muslim tbqfh
>>
>>69472724
The biggest threat to Western civilization is leftist Westerners.

Muslims shouldn't even be on our fucking radar. In fact we should be creating our own version of ISIS to destroy feminism, leftism, Protestantism, and other assorted degeneracy.
>>
>>69472230
I understand arabic a little bit and farsi has arabic loanwords

>>69472296
Yeah,But it's a shitty internet
>>
>>69472512
>but if we say it funny, it means we are calling them bigots! And terrorists hate being called bigots!
>>
>>69465497
Doesn't matter what you think or what words you use to shitpost.

ISIS is a de-facto state with de-facto government, law enforcement and military.

They are already quite literally an Islamic state, like it or not.
>>
>>69472164
ISIS will be a good thing for the area, low crime and will concentrate all the religious muslims. If it was safe to go there then Europe would be empty of religious muslims in 10 years.
>>
>>69472512
Assad or rebel scum?
>>
>>69465497
Da*sh is one of the special words that gets you onto an NSA monitoring list.
>>
File: 1452002970973.jpg (72 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
1452002970973.jpg
72 KB, 780x564
>the so called "Islamic State"
>>
Or instead of letting some cucked fagbois control language by shifting the focus of Islam being a problem, we could continue to call them ISIS.
>>
>or Daesh, as I prefer to call them
>>
>>69465497
>manlet
he's on his knees and nearly as tall as his executors
>>
>>69465497
that shit is fuckin retarded
>oh noe they call us bad names lets just stop with the beheading guys or they keep calling us bad names
>>
>>69473750
My family was forced out of iran during the revolution, but left behind a very large property of land. How likely is it that I would be incarcerated if I ever returned to Iran to try to claim my family's land?
>>
>>69474304
Mum in the background kek
>>
>>69474874
Depends on your family jobs before the revolution
And how they were forced out?
>>
>>69465497
"Daesh" means the exact same thing, just in a different language.

How about we just call them "sandniggers?"
>>
>>69468402
You're an idiot.

ISIS has support from the greater Muslim population, whether you want to believe it or not.

ISIS wants to see the west fall and install Islam supremacy. Talk to a Muslim and ask them their opinion on Sharia law. They will always say they support it.

If they get a majority, you can kiss your faggot son goodbye.
>>
>>69468507
There's like a million nukes in circulation... If we wanted everyone would be dead
>>
>>69468507
ISIS is to Islam as American Soldiers are to America.

Do you understand?
>>
>>69465497
North Korea is evil as shit, but everyone recognizes them as a sovereign state. Like it or not, if ISIS can hold territory, enforce laws, and collect taxes, we will eventually have to recognize them as a legitimate state.
>>
>>69474874
>How likely is it that I would be incarcerated if I ever returned to Iran to try to claim my family's land?

Not likely unless you had done something, but you will probably not get your family's land back if they were among the anti-muslim shah-supporters.
>>
>>69474127
That's not syria, hans.
It's Iraq
>>
>>69465497

This fucking bullshit again.

You do not understand how ISIS operates. They create a very extensive and expansive line of publications outlining EVERY SINGLE ONE of their actions, from how they choose to pave roads from why it's acceptable to keep sex slaves, as being permissible in Islam.

They are, at their core, ahl as-Sunna, people of the Sunnah, people who are Sunni believe they follow the prophet Mohammed's example, their ideology is Salafism, meaning they follow the example of the prophet and his earliest followers, the first generation of Muslims, they first Muslim parents, the first Muslim children, the first Muslim grandparents, because it was said these were the best people to ever live on this planet, the very first generation of Muslims.

They believe the reason why the Sunni Muslim world has fallen over backwards is because they lost their way and stopped following the example of their prophet and their pious forefathers and that it was the forward progression of humanity throughout time that was the problem and they need to turn the clock back to when the prophet, his followers, and the first original Muslims lived back in the 7th century.

Are they Islamic? Yes. Are they Muslims? Yes. Is everything they do condoned within Islam? Yes.

Now, we know why non-Sunni Muslims hate them, because ISIS wants to slaughter them. But why do some Sunni Muslims hate them?

Very simple answer: Shame.

They know in their heart that ISIS has nothing that can be accused of heresy or being non-Islamic, but they view being a Muslim has just a part of their identity, they're sane, rational people and do not condone this behavior, but they can not provide ANY LEGITIMATE religious argument against ISIS, so they just become upset and call them the "Iblis State", Iblis being the demon who whispers evil into the hearts of men and drives them to commit evil.

They know they're Muslims, but they're ashamed of what their religion truly teaches.
>>
>>69475197
officials in the shah's govt
pulled over by ppl with machine guns and asked for ID, my grandfather lied and said he didnt have any and they let him go, but he thought they knew who he was so he left that night
>>
>>69465497

We are using it to de-legitimize Islam. Get with the program leaf
>>
>>69465497
Anyone else feel these guys are manlets?
>>
>>69465497
good point. Not a state
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.