[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask my German friend what he thinks of Merkel >he asks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>ask my German friend what he thinks of Merkel
>he asks what I think of Putin

What should I say?

Is Putin evil?
>>
No, he does some things wrong but ultimately he's helped Russia.
>>
Tell him that your thoughts of Merkel probably mirror his of Putin
>>
>>69465129
Putin has a dream of a free Russia. He could have gotten on his knees and sucked western dick, but he chose not to. Better to die standing.
>>
>>69465285

Then both of you nod slowly in acknowledgement of your radical views without having the Cameron-drones noticing.
>>
Putin wants to make Russia whole again, Merkel wants to destroy the white race and German culture.
>>
>>69465129
Putin is literally the saviour of the white race. He is providing the last sanctuary for whites in the world.
>>
>>69465390
>Putin has a dream of a free Russia. He could have gotten on his knees and sucked western dick, but he chose not to. Better to die standing.

This.
>>
Just say "So Merkel is like Putin?"
>>
>>69465129
>mfw despite being corrupt as fuck in his own country, Putin somehow manages to not be influenced by the globalists or rothchilds

Seems based as fuck to be that powerful on their own
>>
File: 1456437909662.jpg (36 KB, 338x476) Image search: [Google]
1456437909662.jpg
36 KB, 338x476
>>69465560
>unironically believing this
>>
>>69465390
Ethnic Russians like Maris, Sakha, Karelians, Erzyans and others aren't free as long as Slavic invaders are occupying their lands.
>>
>>69465129
>Is Putin evil?

It depends on if you think that Russia is inherently corrupt or not and if it's possible to break up the oligarchies in Russia.
>>
>>69465129
Why would he ask an Englishman about Putin if you're asking about Leaders? He should be asking about Not-Farage.
>>
the last nationalist leader of the last nationalist country to fight for themselves and theirs - the day Russia falls is when Yurop falls, and it won't matter what the lesser states do

there's no sugarcoating it besides separating facts from hysteria, Putin isn't some flawless God-King or angel, but he's the best hope we got - I can only hope Russia holds up after him
>>
>>69465129
>friend asks me what I think
>"What should I think, /pol/?"
>>
>>69466073
He already knows what I thought about Farage
>>
>>69465129
pootin is a bleached nigger
>>
>>69466326

Merkel is a bleached Arab
>>
>>69466760
indeed, she is a filthy commie whore
>>
>>69465129
Putin good. Merkel bad. He isn't your friend if he thinks otherwise.
>>
>>69465129

Putin stole all he wanted to steal and is now trying to make his mark on history for Russia.

Merkel didn't steal shit, but is trying to make her mark on history for globalism.

Ultimately I think the thief who stole billions turned nationalist is the lesser evil.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.