[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this offensive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160331-085409.png (805 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160331-085409.png
805 KB, 1440x2560
How is this offensive?
>>
>>69464460
It's offensive because she doesn't want to fuck you.

>If I put my dick inside you, will you birth?

Is how you ask the question.
>>
>>69464460
get rekt beta
>>
>>69464460
>dude
The cringe.
>>
>>69464582
it's a screenshot though
>>
AUTISM
>>
I suppose it could be offensive it was a first date kinda thing, but that's it.
>>
>tumblr

There's your problem m8.

>>>/soc/

go find some cuties there

or perhaps something more your taste:
>>>/b/trap
>>
File: muhhands-4.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
muhhands-4.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>lol im kidding D U D E R E L A X

S T R I K E O U T
>>
>>69464460
This is pol, gtfo with that shit faggot
>>
It's not offensive, but it's definitely weird and makes it seem like you expect sex 100% and would refuse to wear a condom.

If she wasn't 100% interested in fucking you bareback on the first date then it would be a turn-off from a woman's perspective and make you seem like a creep.

You should never ask a woman if she is on birth control until you have been dating for a while and you should always use condoms even if she is because you can't trust women not to lie about that kind of shit.
>>
>>69464460
Is this a tranny? If so 10/10 master troll.

If not 0/10 beta cuck
>>
>>69464460
Because you're being beta as fuck.

lrn2women you stupid cocksucker

And next time don't ask over text. Bring a condom, ask just before you're about to stick it in her vagoo and if she says no wrap it up dumbfuck
>>
>>69464927
You just gotta follow the right people and you'll find plenty of funny stuff.
>>
>>69465201
Jason is a fucking embarrassment to the bodybuilding community.
>>
>Haven't been on a date with the girl yet
>Already acting like you're going to fuck

Cockiness =/= confidence
>>
>>69464975
I remember a friend of mine was fucking a girl. She claimed she was on birth control and only fucked one guy. Turns out she fucked half the town and had herpes. She wasn't even attractive. Thankfully my friend didn't catch anything. You cannot trust any women in this day and age.
>>
>>69464460
Lmao retard. So smooth
>>
>>69465468
So true
>>
>>69464942
ITS A PRANK BRO
>>
>>69464873
>first date set for Wednesday
>ask if the bitch is on birth control on date 0
>did it to akwardly bring up sex because autistic
>why am I 30 and living with mommy still?
>>
>>69465954
Actually according to the next couple texts the guy was a doctor and makes 1200 a week.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.