[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just figured out how to solve the Syrian refugee problem!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I just figured out how to solve the Syrian refugee problem!

> Take all of the refugees, and send them to a remote island somewhere

> give them all the basic supplies/medicine to build infastructure and settle

The great thing is that they will be in their own culture and away from ours. Plus, if they really want a new life, they will work for it, or continue to fight eachother
>>
>>69463956
Are you actually this retarded? This idea is wrong on so many levels that I won't bother discussing it.
>>
>>69465949

In other words: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"
>>
>>69465949
yah, how else is yurope gonna get its dievercity dumb goyim
>>
>>69465949
You're right
We should just send them back to Syria so they can stop being pussies and fight
>>
>>69463956
Here's a better idea.

Just don't accept any.

?
>>
>>69466136
Ok then.

>Transporting 5 million "refugees" ain't cheap
>There is no island that can house 5 million people, and is unhabited, unless you are thinking about sending them to the fucking poles
>The "basic" supplies for 5 million people would be too expensive for the EU to pay, even if it got helped by the US.
>How exactly are you gonna send those refugees there, even if you could afford it? By plane? Or by overcrowding 10000 cruises?
>>
>>69463956
How about we build refugee camps in their countries and use it as a pretext to expand our influence in the region?
>>
>>69466456
Right in the middle of the battlefield. Sounds great.
>>
>>69466384

>How exactly are you gonna send those refugees there, even if you could afford it? By plane? Or by overcrowding 10000 cruises?

Well, rubber boats have shown to do the trick
>>
>>69463956
The problem has no solution that makes everybody happy.

>If the refugees enter Europe we are fucked
>If the refugees stay there they are fucked
>>
>>69463956
Thats what we do in australia lol except we cuck them pretty hard in a camp
>>
Sounds like the Madagasgar Plan.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 598x672
Round them up and put the refugees in ghettos
>>
Why would the refugees be willing to go to some third-world shithole island with the bare necessities? They are leaving Lebanon and Turkey to go to Europe you idiot- if they're not interested in those peaceful countries next to home why would they want to live on a fucking island?
>>
>dump on island
>hand out random weapons (guns,clubs,pot lids,etc.)
>start battle royale
>last survivor is allowed to enter country
>televise event
MILLIONS WILL ENTER
ONE WILL LEAVE
>>
>>69466573
Not really. Many zones in Syria are under governmental control. Oh right, I forgot that we can't collaborate with Assad and Putin
>>
>>69466384
Spainbro gets it
>>
>>69463956
Send them to best Korea. Two birds one stone.
>>
>>69466684
>Thats what we do in australia
Pretty sure thats exactly what the brits did to YOU m8.
>>
>>69463956
OP wants to play banished with real people
>>
>>69466384
>The "basic" supplies for 5 million people would be too expensive for the EU to pay, even if it got helped by the US.
OK. Europe and the USA can't afford to support the refugees. Get out, we're full, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
>>
>>69466384
>thethe basic supplies for all the refugees is too expensive for yurope

Why even let them in to begin with? They could stayhone and fight back instead of abandoning their women. 80% of refugees in certain countries end up going back becausw they weren't real refugees to begin with
>>
>>69465949
You're right

We'll send them all to Spain instead
>>
>>69463956
>and send them to a remote island somewhere
You mean Syria?
>>
>>69467380
Brah
>>
>>69467536
i could agree to this
>get all mudslides to Andalucia and extremadura and give them independence
>suddenly Catalans don't want to secede anymore, no more southern spanish niggers that leech off of them
>launch massive crusade to reconquer and cleanse the land
>????
>profit
>>
Take the women and the children only. (72% of the refugees are adult male)

Separate the children from the women.

Heavily indoctrinate the women and the children into adopting our jewish degenerate democratic values.

Only allow islam to be practiced in a lightly fashion, a state church of some kind. With guards in every mosque. If one starts problem of any nature, is deported quickly.
>>
Got an even better solution:

OPTION 1:
>get your politician shitheads to work with assad
>end the retarded war

OPTION 2:
>take all the refugees into your country
>get cucked faggots

which one will it be?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.