[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Zlatko thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hasanbegovic-zlatko.jpg (44 KB, 1046x663) Image search: [Google]
hasanbegovic-zlatko.jpg
44 KB, 1046x663
Thread dedicated to the most based minister of culture in Europe and Croatian history, dr. Zlatko Hasanbegović
>before becoming a minister, was in anti-communist organisations
>was a leading figure of Croatia's anti-LGBT organisation U ime obitelji
>liberals and commie got butthurt over him becoming a minister
>upon getting into office vowed to turn down commie-nostalgic media
>openly said anti-fascism is a scam by people as bad as fascist
>openly says that art is just an expression of national culture and identity
>is closing down on independent "artists" (read: retarded fags with an art degree)
>cannot be stumped
>>
>>69463834
>thread will die with <5 posts
We're irrelevant senpai.
It might be better this way. If the rest of the world found out they'd demand him removed.
>>
>>69463834
Sounds like a reactionary, authoritarian jackass.
>>
>>69464571
>>69463834
We were only relevant as communists, if you like it or not.

Name one positive contribution of any fascist faction to Yugoslavian region that happened in last 25 years.

I am not even communist, just realist.
>>
>>69464984
>Name one positive contribution of any fascist faction to Yugoslavian region that happened in last 25 years.
Well considering there hasn't been a single fascist state in the region since the fall of NDH over 70 years ago I'm not surprised they haven't contributed much.
>>
>>69465429
No true fascist it is then.

But still, it got from bad to worse, everywhere.
>>
>>69463834
He sound timid and confused as fuck, plus he practically was apologizing on a daily basis for 2 weeks for his comments. Also
>minister of culture
>based

Who gives a fuck about such irrelevant ministry?
>>
>>69465910
>No true fascist it is then.
Don't pull this shit. Fascism is defined as nationalistic totalitarianism. Even the name comes from "fasces", which was given to roman emperors as a symbol of their absolute authority.
A democratic state cannot in any way be considered fascist because democracy is the exact opposite of what fascism stands for.

>>69466066
>He sound timid and confused as fuck
He just speaks really slowly so it sounds weird. And when did he apologize?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guxpCzXrj3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDZO1DhrqUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhSmd5ZWkw
>>
>>69466722
Yes, but fuck off, you pretend like you did not know what I meant. I was not strictly referring to official bearing of different hard line nationalistic factions, because they deliberately try to appear as different as possible from one country to another.

I agree, however, that they are very democratic. It may be that fascism is not so mutually exclusive. At least in our case.
>>
>>69467348
*fascism and democracy are not mutually exclusive

This link proves my point, I suppose:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_general_election,_1924
>>
>>69467525
>>69467348
To be fair, the country wasn't a real democracy at the time. Even the wikipedia article states that Mussolini's party used intimidation to stay in charge.

>you pretend like you did not know what I meant.
If by "fascism" you meant "everything that isn't communism" then yes, i suppose i do.
Democracy inherently suffers from the issue of having low potential. A single brilliant dictator can create something as powerful as the 3rd reich or Yugoslavia, while a single brilliant parliamentary member can't do shit because his vote counts as much as the votes of ~150 idiots who surround him.
On the flipside, there's a risk of that country turning into a repressive system like the Soviet Union or North Korea, which can't happen in a democracy. It's all a matter of risk/reward i guess.
>>
>>69466722
Every time he was on tv asked about it in the first two weeks after the statements. The whole thing ended with him asking some journalist chick "I apologized multiple times now, should I spend every day of my mandate from now on doing the same?"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.