[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is an open sewer of degeneracy. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458739693444.jpg (76 KB, 728x485) Image search: [Google]
1458739693444.jpg
76 KB, 728x485
America is an open sewer of degeneracy.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>69463293
I puked a little
>>
b-but muh freedums
>>
>>69463293
I'm not gonna say no.
>>
At least their hair got better
>>
Just look at kpop for example, my gorgeous Taeyeon perfoming a beautiful song and then BAM some nigger tier rap appears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo

STOP CORRUPTING THE WORLD BURGERS
>>
Those two in your picture OP, are French.
>>
>>69463293

Who/what TF are they?
>>
>>69463559
this
>>
What am I looking at? Some type of real-life human Spitting Image?
>>
>>69463293
why would they get jaw implants when they already have strong jaws? now they look like jay leno.
>>
>>69463293
>spain
>speaking american
>>
>>69463293
>hello and this is what would you do
>>
>>69463831
Listen to me. And listen to me closely.

You know that portion of the face under the mouth? Yeah. What would you call that? Huh? Huh, shithead? Well I'll tell you what it's called.

It's called the chin. Say it again, and say it with me. Chin. Chin. It's called. The CHIN. It's not the jaw. It's the chin.

They got chin implants, to enhance their chins, which doesn't make sense as you put it, because they already had strong CHINS.

It's called. A FUCKING CHIN. NOT A JAW. CHIN CHIN CHIN CHIN CHIN
>>
>>69464107
then why did they get jaw implants?
>>
>>69464107
what gives sven? wife got you sleeping on the couch this week? achmed must have gotten tired of you sleeping at the foot of the bed.
>>
File: eric roberts.jpg (374 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
eric roberts.jpg
374 KB, 1600x1200
They just wanted to turn into Eric Roberts famalam. Can you blame them?
>>
>>69464354
You should know americucks invented multiculturism, go get shot by a nigger on welfare or something.
>>
>>69464639
sorry about the multikulti, but that was invented by german jews. the jaw implant procedure was also invented by a jew.

http://www.yourplasticsurgeryguide.com/face-lift/jaw-implant.htm

http://www.newyorkfacialplasticsurgery.com/jaw-implants.html

http://plasticsurgery.com/procedures/jaw-implant/
>>
File: 154099449900.jpg (61 KB, 584x575) Image search: [Google]
154099449900.jpg
61 KB, 584x575
accurate representation of the world before and after americanism
>>
>>69463293
They look like Oblivion characters.
>>
>>69463293

*humans are a *limitless sewer of degeneracy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.