[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Cultural Libertarianism? I personally happily identify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tilingpeople1.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tilingpeople1.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
Thoughts on Cultural Libertarianism? I personally happily identify with this ideology and feel like it is a good counter for the bullshit progressive (regressive) Left. Hard to be white cisgender male left wing supporter these days at University without being made to feel like shit and have your privilege thrown in your face 24/7.
>>
>>69462209
Who told you that you are a 'white cisgender male left wing' whatever? Who defined that and imposed that identity upon you? Why should you carry the burden of some other degenerate freaks identity crisis? Why can't those assholes take responsibility for themselves, or must you be their own personal Jesus Christ?
>>
>>69463052
Hear the statement all the time at Uni man. I say it satirically with my post but I know it is how these cunts view me. Kind of a form of racism to be honest.
>>
Retarded.

A society can't function without a societal standards.
>>
God dammit having fucking art students come up to me and asking me to join there stupid protest and when I say no I'm apparently a typical cis white fascist
>>
>>69463719
What Uni do you go to man? I'm a UTS student myself
>>
File: 1453911809667.jpg (570 KB, 3000x3420) Image search: [Google]
1453911809667.jpg
570 KB, 3000x3420
Those are not libertarians. They are filthy opportunists capitalising on beta faggots watching/listening/reading their every shit.

Bill Maher donated 1 million dollars to the Obama PAC(look it up). He is the part of the problem.

GIVE ME A BREAK
>>
>>69463870
Monash. You?
>>
>>69463870
Just realised you said UTS my bad
>>
>>69462209
chris rock? with all his
>THEM WHITEYS TOOK OUR LIVES, GIBSMEDATS
>>
>>69463509
They are not opposed to societal standards, they are accepting of people and ideologies as long as it does not hurt others and believe in freedom of expression and speech which is hated by the progressives.
>>69463985
Found the picture on Briebart, don't really give a fuck who is on it to be honest. Yes I like Milo but disagree with many of his views with Conservatism and Religion. He can't debate religion for shit.
>>
>>69464150
*Brietbart
>>
>>69463974
Article in the Daily Telegraph about how PC culture is taking over Uni's in Australia. Scary shit when WSU has reportedly banned the use of sarcasm...
>>
>>69464150
You just described a society without standards of behaviour.
The only thing they care about is the ability to speak and act freely.
They have no other priorities.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.