[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexuality doesn't exist. You're either a faggot or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Bisexuality doesn't exist. You're either a faggot or you're not. It's that simple.
>>
I know bisexual people. It does exist. They are sexually attracted to both men and women.
>>
>>69460713
Bisexuality is the phase for gays in denial
>>
>>69460713
Yea but objectively you can stick your dick in a dude an a woman, but do they feel the same strong emotional attachment to each sex. Because that'd be fucked
>>
>>69460892
Except it's not. What did you never grow out of the part of your life where if you don't feel a certain way no one else can? You should probably grow up kid.
>>
>>69461003
Spoken like a true faggot
>>
>>69461149
Good one kid, you should probably be working on your algebra 1 homework right now.
>>
>>69460892

"It is because I say so"
>>
>>69461278
I bet you think trans people aren't mentally ill also. Please leave this board
>>
>>69461278
>lol you retard you think people can't think a way that differs from your own
>wow kid I kid way to have an opinion different than mine kiddo
>>
If you want to fuck a man/suck a dick at all, you're a faggot.
>>
>>69460451
Sexuality dose not exist due to the fact its a choice. If you refute this you are choosing to say that homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
>>69461560
No then you're just a homogay. You're a faggot when you run down the street in a pair of assless chaps with a dildo strapped to you. Or someone who I ironically talks about gender spectrum
>>
File: 1452714385622.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1452714385622.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>/b/ threads belong on /pol/
lurk more or go back faggot
>>
>>69460451

Homosexuality doesn't exist, only same sex attraction.
>>
To everyone other than gays; bi=gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.