[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ even right wing anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160102-WA0000.jpg (58 KB, 796x431) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160102-WA0000.jpg
58 KB, 796x431
I swear since the Trump thing started the conservative/libertarian stuff has gone out the window. The consensus here is now mild welfare state and pro-national democracy. Even the racial stuff was tuned down.

What is going on here?
>>
>>69456940
libertarian ism was just a fad, people wanted to disassociate themselves from dubya administration + the financial crisis.

Now they are reverting back to the normal social conservative line.

It is funny though, few years ago people used statist as a serious insult. Now they attack randlet and paulbots. Times change fast
>>
>>69456940

im a right leaning centrist. is that still conservative or just moderate?
>>
>>69456940
Libertarians (myself included) realized our hippy-dippy libertarian fanfiction cannot exist in a world plagued by barbarity and brutalism.

We need well-defended territory in which to have our free-market science fair, and that territory requires government, military, immigration controls, etc.
>>
>>69456940
Were sick of being cucked by Jewish Femeniggers, SO we are going to cuch them with their own weapons, we are going to build a massive 5.5 thousand foot tall white, cock shaped skyscraper, and we are going to make everyone who is not a white male pay for it. We are going to turn their wealth redistribution around on them, we are going to redistribute all the gibsmedats to us, and in true whiteman fashion we are going to build a gigantic edifice to ourselves. We are going to play their game, and we are going to win, because we win everything the end.
>>
File: 1446733693183.png (103 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1446733693183.png
103 KB, 203x345
>>69456940
>hebrew anon bewails the decline of libertarianism

that tells you all you need to know
>>
>>69456940
Hitler gained votes by restoring the economy and sovereign.

You dont just go full anschluss from day 1. Let fascism take it curse, you fucking Jew. He will cut off all the Israeli aid.
>>
>>69456940
mild welfare state is not consensus here.
>>
>>69457054
what the hell is a "centrist" anyway? where is the "center"?
>>
>>69456940

/pol/ is nationalist. /pol/ has always been nationalist. Even in 2012 support for Ron Paul was because there was an unspoken nationalist aspect.

>Now they attack randlet and paulbots. Times change fast

I do find this a bit odd. Though Trump is far from an establishment figure so people voting for him are really just using the system against itself.
>>
>>69457097
Daww the idealist babbies are growing up! Next step, join The Establishment.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.