[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Catholics such cucks? https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: nsdap-catholic.jpg (262 KB, 746x789) Image search: [Google]
nsdap-catholic.jpg
262 KB, 746x789
Why are Catholics such cucks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVjHt13RJ9A
>>
They believed in the divinity of Jesus, not Hitler.
>>
They're the Sunnis of Christianity.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x645
>>69456337
Because they are stupid incest faggots
>>
>>69456337
We take orders from the Pope. Unfortunately this can back fire when we get a fucking Jesuit kissing sandniggers feet instead of based Urban calling for Crusade
>>
>>69456337
>Voting for a guy who got his country BTFO in a war and split the country for 50 years
>Cucks

Okay.
>>
File: image.png (943 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
943 KB, 900x676
>>69456661
I'm telling you the next pope will be black.

This is a bet I can't lose.
>>
>>69456337
There was literally a catholic party running, Zentrum.

Interestingly enough they were the only traditional political party that didn't collapse electorally in the early 30s, around 12% of the vote consistently.
>>
Pope isn't our king. They've proven to be cucks since WW1-WW2... well since ever
>>
>>69456945
We've had a black Pope before, it doesn't bother me as long as he's not a multi culti gibs me dat nigger
>>
>>69457140
I don't think he will be. African Catholics are much more devout and conservative than European Catholics.
>>
>>69456337
>percentage of Catholics before Vatican II
>percentage after Vatican II
>>
>>69456945
>the jew wants to exterminate this

ARGHHHHHHHH
>>
>>69456945
This here...
Most of the new CC parishioners are in Africa.
You'll see a black pope in your lifetime.
>>
>>69456945

>black pope

A black pope would be pretty /pol/-tier probably they are insane
>>
File: 1455150143301.png (74 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1455150143301.png
74 KB, 230x230
>>69457215
>Black African Pope elected

>Tells liberal shits to stop bending the rules
>Moves to reverse Vatican II
>Calls on Christian nations to defend against Muslim invaders
>>
>>69456945

African Catholics are the most hardcore.
>>
>>69456337
>who is Franco

Catholicism is an inherently counterrevolutionary faith, but it's not impossible to make the two compatible. Furthermore, correlation does not equal causation and Francis is not Catholic or the pope.
>>
>>69456945
Meh, African cardinals are on the whole absolutely red-pilled as fuck like you wouldn't believe. They are the ones having to face shit like Boko Haram and fighting against western attempts at normalizing homofaggotry.
Cardinal Sarah is a based nigga.
>>
Jesus ain't free. Constantinople and Jesus gotta be littred with the blood of Muslims. Pope JORGE Francis aka A. P is not my pope, he is anti pope brodesdant and probably Muslim as well :DD ROMAN Catholic not Muslim Catholic. Ok deus vult
>>
>>69457787
>raises an african army of Papal Anti-balakas to go on crusade
>kikes and kebab alike perish at the blades of a billion machete wielding niggers
>"We is templars an sheeit"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.