[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the general population know about the Armenian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: 2.jpg (308 KB, 1500x969) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
308 KB, 1500x969
Why doesn't the general population know about the Armenian genocide that happened in Turkey?

General consensus is that somewhere between 1 and 2 million people were slaughtered there a mere century ago. Pretty big deal if you ask me
>>
>>69456247
>holocaust happened
>Armenian genocide happened
pick none
>>
File: 1458152855360.jpg (16 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1458152855360.jpg
16 KB, 260x194
>>69456247
I know, but I couldn't care less about some armenians being killed in middle of bumfuck nowhere 100 years ago
>>
No good movies about it, therefore who cares.
>>
>>69456247
It is kind of astonishing turks are allowed to live when you realize all the murder/genocide/oppression they and thier precursors committed at the edge of western civilization.

They make Blitzkrieg Germany look tame with 6 million
>>
>>69456435
>Jews control economy and media

Wow, that was a hard one to figure out

Di you just believe that no genocide has ever happened?
>>
>>69456247
Because the US and UK goverments (among others) still deny that it happened
>>
>>69456247
>Turks killing Armenians
>Pretty big deal
>>
>>69456247
>Pretty big deal if you ask me

Only if you're armenian tbqh
>>
>>69456247
Here's what happened in a nutshell
>Russian occupies eastern Anatolia
>Supports local Armenians to solidify their occupation
>Armenians start banishing local muslims from their villages with the help of Russian army, they kill everyone who refuse to leave
>Suddenly Russian government collapses
>Army goes back to Moscow
>Suddenly Armenians left alone
>Muslims start killing them, eventually leading to Armenian Exile
>Muh genocide

You reap what you sow
>>
>>69457039
And here we go...

Sorry hou have such a shitty givernment that can't own up to facts
But hey, Muslims amirite XD
>>
>>69457242
I honestly couldn't care less for armenians, and neither would you, if it weren't for the fact that they are christian
>>
>>69457193
>genocide
>b-but it wasn't genocide
>m-muh the Christians are just lying

Pretty clever roach
>>
>>69457369
Implying that you actually care jack shit about some smelly Armenians who died over a century ago or some shit
>>
>>69457310
Believe it or not I don't think it's right to slaughter people because they think differently than you
>>
>>69457462
See
>>69457469

U2edgy4me

Ur pretty cool. I bet all the grills like ur alpha sociopath attitude XD
>>
>>69457369
There were mutual killing rather than a one sided genocide is all I'm saying
>>
>>69457469
>because they think differently than you

That's not what they did, they turned traitor.
Which rather infuriating considering they were the only minority that was rich as fuck, and allowed to hold important positions in the state.

They fell for the muh orthodoxy rises again meme by Russia, and paid with blood when they fucked up, plain and simple. You can see what remains of the traitors to the east, living in shit.
>>
>>69457193
You didn't actually deny the genocide claim, you just tried to justify it.

Anyways, I'm curious about the Assyrians. Why did the Ottomans get Kurds, Chechens and Circassians to kill hundreds of thousands of them and take their land? Was it because they were Christian? Were there any key events leading up to this? I can find very little in the topic.
>>
>>69457674
Fuck you and uour lying religion pigfucker

I don't believe shit you or your lying government say

Keep spouting lies though, apparently even the edgy white teenagers here believe you because they know nothing about history
>>
>>69457958
>Ur pretty cool. I bet all the grills like ur alpha sociopath attitude XD
< Ur pretty cool. I bet all the grills like ur alpha sociopath attitude XD
> Ur pretty cool. I bet all the grills like ur alpha sociopath attitude XD
>>
Just came in here to say that System of a Down is the only reason I even know about the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>69457958
Yep, like I guessed. Christard butthurt.
Burden of proof motherfucker, we have records showing the uprising and conflict in villages. What proof do you have?

It's not like you care, its about the agenda.
Get bent christnigger. You can argue with your self.
>>
>>69458070
Excellent argument

You're a Turkish Muslim sympathizer then I'm assuming?
>>
>>69457674
I don't understand why you have to pick sides so strongly. Just because you understand the cause of the genocide doesn't make it right. All of Turkey changed after WW1 and Turks still defend the Empire's actions like gospel. Just as there was reason to fight the traitorous Armenians, there were reasons for the Armenians to become traitorous. And I'm sure any other ethnic group that wasn't a total cuck would have done the same
>>
>>69458156
Get oused in flame once you're done chopping our heads off pedophile

Have fun in hell

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=57GUlcaUdOI
>>
>>69458254
My point is that your argument is just as bad. "smelly turkroach denying warcrimes blahblah", get off your high horse, the US has destabilized the whole Middle-East by meddling in their affairs (and killed hundreds of thousands of innocents as a byproduct).
>>
>>69458416
Scandinavian cuck: the post

Enjoy being a living meme
>>
>>69458416
Also I'd like to add that I am no "muslim sympathizer". Turkey is a secular nation as is stated in their constitution
>>
>>69458498
Nice argument =)
>>
>>69458270
Based Australia coming through with reason and integrity :)
>>
The Ankara bombings never happened, those dead Turks were just actors being paid.
>>
>>69458563
Okay fine

>Turkey did nothing wrong because the United States did bad things too

Nice argument
>>
>>69458270
You dont take shit from foreigners who tried a preposterous treaty like the Sevres and still has wet dreams about it everyday, you just don't.

Also Turkey cannot support bending over to traitors with repriations like Germany does to jews today.
>>
We need a Turkish genocide.
>>
>>69458670
>implying the Jews don't have you by the balls too

The Synagogue of Satan has spread to you. All nonbelievers are Satan's children

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>69458664
I'm not saying that it isn't wrong to slaughter /genocide, I'm just saying that there are no victims left anymore, nor the perpetrators. It was so long time ago that we should just let it go by now.
>>
>>69458807
Why is that?
>>69459036
Just forget that people are actively trying to wipe out a religion and still vehemently defend a genocide that happened only 100 years ago

Are uou actually fucking retarded?

>well... maybe these horrible abominable crimes against humanity did happen...eh, whatever, who cares? Muslims might break into my house and rape me if I don't defend their genocide XD

Sound reasoning my friend
>>
>>69458580
I don't see why you even made this thread here desu.

>>69458670
>>69459036

>Foreigners
>Western and Southern Turkey not home to Yazidis, Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians

Turkey did it what it had to in order to secure it's land but in the end, millions of people died, the empire fell and Turkey's government is now largely unpopular worldwide. Your pride seems to come before your reasoning. We all know Turkey doesn't admit the genocide for financial reasons and Armenia is a struggling landlocked state that Turkey will only make economic deals with if Armenia keeps quiet about the genocide. You can not ignore the past, you must be honest or there will never be any mutual relationship between the two countries.
>>
>>69459490
>I don't see why you even made this thread here desu

But why wouldn't I?
Why can't I bring up history, politics and religious rekations on a board specifically tailored to that?
I knew it wouldn't be recieved well but who gives a shit
>>
>>69459490
>western turkey not home to turks.

There were other ethnicities living there, but they were a minority. This isn't up for debate.
The capital just became Ankara during WW1.

Southern Turkey, is a different story however.
Did you mean southwest by any chance?
>>
>>69459490
Oh and by foreigners I mean you / europeans / whatever.
>>
>>69459841
>>69459935

Can you just answer this simple question for me please?

Did the Turkish people slaughter Armenian Christians and do you think it was morally right to do so?
>>
>>69456947
>It is kind of astonishing turks are allowed to live when you realize all the murder/genocide/oppression they and thier precursors committed at the edge of western civilization.
Nothing astonishing. Turks are deterrent to Russia. Locking their Black sea. So Turks are natural Allies of the West. Do you want to empower Russia? No, you don't. Same goes for your another animal Arab friends from Mecca. Too valuable as Allies.
>>
>>69456247
Because it was literally perpetrated by Jews. Turkroaches let themselves be ruled by Jews, and this is what happens.
>>
>>69457193
Meanwhile on stories that never happened

Typical brainless war crime-denying turkroach, nothing to see here folks
>>
>>69459716
Because why should anyone believe anything here? No one bothered citing anything, people leave mid thread and you barely ever change people's minds.

>>69459841
You can be a minority in your indigenous homeland. Unless you're saying West is indigenous to Turks mainly? I only know about South West Turkey.

>>69459935
But to millions of Kurds, Armenians and Assyrians, the post independence Turkish borders completely neglected their existence and effectively created the PKK along with causing the exile of hundreds of thousands of Christians from their homeland.

What would happen if Turkey gave Armenia access to the Black Sea with no conditions regarding future debate over the genocide? Would Armenia agree? Has something like this happened before?
>>
>>69456247
Because it didn't happen?
>>
>>69460441
Also heading to bed, it's late and I got Uni tomorrow. Cya Mehmet and Ohanian.
>>
File: 466723495_3178901b.jpg (141 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
466723495_3178901b.jpg
141 KB, 620x387
>>69460187
Turks are everybody's enemies though, just like Islam is. That's why they deny they slaughtered people and won't answer direct questions about it. They're laying low for now because they don't want their unfortunate history brought up ;)
>>
They weren't Jewish or Black so America / NATO does not care
>>
>>69458156
Proof your pigslim government made up to justify the genocide of unarmed Armenian civilians? nice story muhammatard
>>
>>69460598
>Turks are everybody's enemies though, just like Islam is
Your authorities think otherwise and this only thing that matters.
>>
>>69457880
It was a civil war, more than a genocide. People killed each other, Ottoman Army evenrually intervened and ended the conflict by relocating the Armenians. They suffered losses on their journey but probably less of them died on exile then would die if they stayed.

About Assyrian genocide I have little to no info unfortunately.
>>
File: 1449146571086.jpg (73 KB, 880x619) Image search: [Google]
1449146571086.jpg
73 KB, 880x619
they're brianwashed ottomonkey dindus, there's nothing to gain from debating with ignorant war crime-denying turkroaches

ASS-SLIME LIKE CUM
OTTOMONKEYS DINDU NUFFIN
ALLU EKBAR
>>
>>69456247
because it happened to christians, not jews.
>>
>>69460972
Stop oppressing Muslims.
>>
File: Armenian-genocide-bones_thumb.jpg (179 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
Armenian-genocide-bones_thumb.jpg
179 KB, 680x453
Stay tuned folks

I'm going to make a thread everyday reminding people of this atrocity

It's very apparent that most of you need lessons in modern history
>>
File: 1457551562437.png (13 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1457551562437.png
13 KB, 239x211
That would distract from the only REAL genocide goy...

Forget all the made up communist atrocities!

Aryans are the real devils and they want to kill the kindest people on earth! (Jews)
>>
>>69460904
I'm your friend Russia man, don't be angry at me, be angry at the New World Order government we're heading towards. I despise all Satanic government, including Turks, Russia, United States, Israel, European Union and the whole Middle East

Have a little awareness of what's going on around you people
>>
>>69459490

There is no genocide fucks sake. You fucking retarded westerners.

>a dying empire, literally waiting for the killing blow
>fighting on many fronts against the allies and losing
>no technology
>no manpower
>people left retarded on purpose for centuries
>corruption rampant

You can't systematically kill millions of people with these fucking conditions IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE

So called armenian/kurdish part of turkey is actually a part of the envisioned great israel. They tried to give this land to armenians but failed, now they are trying to give it to kurds so they can just take it easily when the time is nigh.

You, the so called redpilled /pol/tard scum, are playing right into their hands. You are no better than normie slaves.
>>
>>69461175
Exactly!

6 gorillion Jews were killed, and bad Christians deserved it Oy VEY!

Kek, stay cucked Turkey, you're the Jews true allies when you kill the Jews "enemy", the Christians
>>
>>69456247
Because there is actual hard evidence that backs up the Armenian genocide.

If knowledge of the Armenian genocide was widespread, more people would ask why there is almost no evidence of the Holocaust except conflicting testimony of survivors and confessions achieved under duress.

Therefore the media and education system (both controlled by Jews here in the states) simply don't talk about the Armenian genocide in order to keep general knowledge about the event low.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 490x313
>>69456247
So many beady anglos in this thread
>>
File: Armenian_genocide_heads.jpg (289 KB, 472x686) Image search: [Google]
Armenian_genocide_heads.jpg
289 KB, 472x686
>>69461498
Oy vey...

>You can't kill a lot of people even whe. It's sanctioned by the government!

Are you Turkey's chief spokesman? I think they might need a change in representation
Please don't trace me and murder me for being so upfront...oh wait a sec, who do I think I'm talking to!? XD
>>
>>69456247
The Armenian Holocaust have been covered up by the international jew.

http://www.conspirazzi.com/abe-foxman-holocaust-denier/
>>
File: armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1147) Image search: [Google]
armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1147
>>69461775
I am pretty beady, but not very Anglo, I'm a racial mutt like most Americans XD

Would you care to explain how your post does anything to refute the fact that somewhere between 1 and 2 million Armenians were slaughtered a mere 100 years ago and yet most people don't know this
>>
>>69456247
Because it didn't happen to the chosen people, that is the one and only real answer.

The only genocides we are allowed to talk about are ones against the chosen.
>>
File: 035.jpg (83 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
83 KB, 500x313
>>69462723
Oy vey...
You dare critisize the Christ rejecting "chosen people?"

Just wait until we ruin your credit score. See how big you talk then goyim!
>>
>>69456247
who the fuck cares
aremenians are shitty people
live in a neighborhood full of them
very fucking shitty people wish turkey killed them off
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1000x2000
>>
>>69464729
You sound like trump

Armenians are shitty though, 'tis truth

Also if it matters what Turkey did 100 years ago, what Americas done past 100 years should count too, right? a-bombs etc

Really though, Turks should just spread rumours of armenian communism and Americans will applaud every kill
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 224x225
>>69464729
GOOOD GOYIM
YEESSSSSsssss
Kill the Evil Christiansesss

I've been to Glendale, California too faggot. Stop being an edgy faglord bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 960x540
>mfw a Turkroach near me tried to convince me that the genocide of 1915 didn't happen
>>
TURKS AREN'T PEOPLE
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.