[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nanny State Index
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: nannystate.png (50 KB, 487x838) Image search: [Google]
nannystate.png
50 KB, 487x838
Nanny State Index
>>
>>69456082

Are those tax rates or ages?
>>
File: upboated.jpg (104 KB, 788x915) Image search: [Google]
upboated.jpg
104 KB, 788x915
>>69456082
Wtf I love Finland now
>>
>>69456082
and what exactly is this?
>>
>>69456082
yes, let's not tax this shit to death so retarded people can get even more retarded and the people producing this poison can split the money with the ruling class

kek
>>
>>69457374

If alcohol was cheaper here, people would drink even more than now. More health issues and crimes.
>>
>>69457726
we literally have like 2-3 tobacco scandals per year where the tobacco industry is shown to donate money to politicians so they don't impose more taxes on them.

most of the media is also bought up and shows 'reports' from time to time about the 'hard' life of the tobacco growers and shit.

and don't even get me started on the imported alcoholism culture from russia

not that the gene pool here is any great, but shit like this drives it even more into the ground...
>>
We still pay a shitload of taxes, though.
>>
>>69456082
Fuck you Portugal, you lost again
>>
>>69456082
The tendency is for this to become worse. There is a lot of research coming out of behavioral economics in support of libertarian paternalism.
>>
>>69456082
we already had this fucking thread and it was awful
>>
so i guess the african and arab nations are even more "free" than the european ones huh?
>>
>>69458881
As in penalty shootouts between our countries, we were almost there. fuck
>>
>>69456082
>global irrelevancy index
>>
>Hungary has the most restrictions on food

Kek
>>
>>69456565

Tax and regulations imposed on said products
>>
>>69459022
If you have won there, you would have won the final easily
>>
USA wins again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCypUOH8js
>>
>>69456082
No fucking way Australia should be high in that list. Our nanny state is such hell its why we shitpost
>>
>>69456082
Well politicians will never openly touch our beer or our autobahn because they know that this will cause WW3.
>>
>>69459297
you do realise we're not in europe right
>>
>>69456082
I thought UK had brought in ecig taxes? I don't know, I don't smoke
>>
>>69456082
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN
GREEN GREEN
GREEN
WE ARE GREEN
FUCK YOU SCUM
WE ARE GREEN
WE MAY BE POOR, BUT WE ARE NOT DENBTS
>>
>>69456082
>our alcohol

I love this place
>>
>>69456082
>Not including things like firearms ownership and freedom of speech

I thought we would win this one easily.
>>
>>69456082
>e-cigs
>tobacco
no fucks given

where's the table for the rest of the world?
>>
>>69456082

I don't understand the 'alcohol' column since parts of the US may as well be fucking saudi arabia considering how much hardcore christfags grip this state, and ones around it, with their god forsake sin tax on all things fun.
>>
>>69460617
Its just Europe
>>
>>69461030

I pay almost $20 a fucking gallon in tax for spirits, and that's before even adding regular sales tax. To make it better I'm not allowed to buy online and it's an offence to have alcohol delivered here.

I'd happily give up my guns to be able to drink at a reasonable price.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.