[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Americans the only retards who generally believe that North
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: KimJongUN.jpg (43 KB, 948x1265) Image search: [Google]
KimJongUN.jpg
43 KB, 948x1265
Are Americans the only retards who generally believe that North Korea is a credible threat, and is run by a "madman" who could just start launching nukes at any minute?
>>
>>69455834
No, almost the entire world believes this thanks to Schlomo Networking Industries
>>
>>69455834
Its true
There is a reason no one fucks with them
North korea is a serious threat
>>
according to american media, a country inferior to south korea is apparently able to take on south korea as well as the world.

but people are dumb enough to consider best korea a real threat.
>>
>>69455834
North Korea is a threat, but not directly. They're so dirt poor and unreliable that no one will loan them anything, so the Kim government is funded by hard currency funneled into Pyongyang by illegal activities. North Korean diplomats have been caught with thousands of fake pharmaceuticals, they counterfeit US currency so well even the US can barely tell the difference, and they may very well start selling nuclear secrets to other rogue governments or terror cells. So while NK may not nuke the US directly, if the US is nuked, it may very well be because of North Korea
>>
>>69455834
They're a joke with serious implications.
>>
No, the whole western media perpetuates this nonsense
>>
>>69455834
Pretty sure South Korea believes this.
>>
>>69457129
Almost no South Korean civilians believe this. While we are freaking out over warheads and ICBMs, the average South Korean just doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>69456268
Nobody believes that. We just know they're insane enough to nuke actual best Korea, South Korea if someone moves to wipe em out.
>>
>>69456211
no they really arent, but saber rattling is good money for both sides so we let them keep at it
>>
>>69455834
We don't believe he can harm us. We believe he can harm our ally, South Korea. And that is a very real possibility which would drag us back into the Korean War (which we're still technically engaged in).
>>
Maybe you should ask... South Koreans.
>>
>>69458446
I have.
They don't care.
That's why I was asking about everyone else.
>>
The only reason you hate North Korea is because they refuse to be jew. And the jews wants them to seem like a backwards nation. The only thing backwards is their desire to unify Korea as an nation. And South Korean are asking the world to look otherwise.
>>
>>69455834
Russian propaganda.
>>
>>69458750
As an American this answer should satisfy any and all political questions OP might have.
>>
The South Koreans and Japanese I've met were seriously afraid of them.. I don't think I've ever met any European who didn't think best korea was a bunch of clowns. The only reason it exists is because of China. I think.
>>
NK isn't a serious threat to the US, but it is a very serious threat to SK, whom we are allied with.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.