[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he contradicted himself again >On Abortion: You have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20
>he contradicted himself again

>On Abortion: You have to ban it. There has to be some form of punishment for the woman

>after Leftists cried about it:

>"the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman should be held legally responsible. The woman is the victim"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-abortion-town-hall/
>>
>>69455452
CNN also an a great article about white privilege this morning. Want to discuss that?
>>
Trump peaked some time back. The only reason he is still the GOP frontrunner is that the others suck even more. Seriously, Rubio suffered from panic attacks in the debates and he was considered to be a main contender. Cruz is a fucking evangelical nutbag.

The GOP is no longer relevant, and the Democrats are beholden to minorities and women, so basically, we're fucked.
>>
>>69455809
>Trumpkin
>predictably tries to change the topic

nah, kid, we're talking about Trump changing his positions whenever it's convenient.

Remember: that wall you want is "negotiable"
>>
>>69455452
>doctor is the victim
did he just go full cuck on us?
>>
>>69456025
Hopefully the GOP dies,and is reborn with rockefeller republicans.
>>
The problem is that women who get abortions are essentially malfunctioning devices that fail to serve their purpose. If they can't be repaired they need to be sent to the trash where broken things belong.
>>
Nonsense about abortions, an issue that the president has absolutely no power to decide, this is what matters to women? We sure did fuck things up giving women the privilege to vote. A herd of synchronized menstrual cycles deciding things on collective mood swings and mass hysteria, never bothering to look into how the system actually works, and this determines the fate of nations? This is all your fault, anon. You did this. Now you reap what you have sown.
>>
>>69456514
This.
Or Goldwater republicans, that tell the Fundies to get fuct.
And I'm leftypol.
>>
>If someone did something that was hypothetically illegal, should they be punished
>Trump: Yes.
>Media: TRUMP WANTS TO KILL BABIES

This thread is stale.
>>
Pro-abortion here. Still voting for Trump.

Fuck social wedge issues, are country is literally rotting from the inside.
>>
>>69457665
I watched the whole thing Trump is asked a direct question later on in the interview.
>>
>>69457665
>Media: TRUMP WANTS TO KILL BABIES

I think you meant "Trump wants to put women in jail.", but whatever, this is /pol/, where accuracy has no place.
>>
>>69458048
er no thats not it either

what was the context? Something about religion? What does the catholic church say about the punishment for abortion?
>>
>>69458048
>Expecting the media to be accurate
Is this your first day on this planet?
>>
>>69457665
I like Trump but I watched the full clip on the news this morning and he got flustered on a point blank question answering that.

>>If you say that abortion is a crime or abortion is murder, then you have to deal with it under the law. Should abortion be punished.
>Well, people in certain parts of the republican party and conservative republicans would say yes, they should be punished.
They is uncertain here. But it continues.
>>How about you?
>I would say that it's a very serious problem. And it's a problem that we have to decide on.
Trump still hasn't said women should be punished.
>>So you want to ban it?
>I am pro-life, yes.
>>And how do you ban abortion? How do you actually do it?
>Well, you know, you go back to a position they had, where people will, perhaps, go to illegal places...
>>Yeah!
>You ban it...
>>You ban it and they go to a place with someone who flunked out of medical school...
[jump cut]

Key part.
>>Do you believe in punishment for abortion?
>There has to be some form of punishment.
>>For the woman?
>yeah. There has to be some form of punishment?
>>Ten cents? Or ten years?
>I don't know.
It goes on but he's unwittingly directly answered the question here that he believes the woman should be punished for seeking an illegal abortion.

He backtracked probably because he misspoke but the media will crucify him for this, period.
>>
>>69455809

>u-uh i have n-nothing to say what about [SJW MEME]

wow you underage trumplets are fucking pathetic
>>
>>69456514
>jewpublicans
>>
>>69458568
sure what about the context? it was regarding religious views? but mathews twisted it in to something totally out of context
>>
Should illegal mean illegal?

Yes

No, under common core political media illegal means you hate Pacific Islanders.
>>
>>69458682
>>69458812

>Do you believe in punishment for abortion?
>>There has to be some form of punishment.

He was asked a direct yes or no question
>>
>>69455452
Abortion is gross, but you'll never get women to admit it.
>>
>>69458899
Did he imply it'd be a legal punishment are was her for social shaming?
>>
>>69455452
Where's the contradiction?
>>
>>69458899
what was the context? can you explain it so we can be sure we are on the same page?
>>
>>69458899
Bindi Irwin fucks negroes in Los Angeles.
>>
>>69459140

Watch the whole thing starts at 9:50 Minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI

>>69459210
Get a job you NEET, and you too can go and visit exotic places.
>>
>>69459415
ok
watched it
what was the context? are you even able to understand the word, context?
>>
>>69455452
He's probably wishing he could just say "Look, I don't really give a shit about this, do whatever the fuck you want".
>>
>take statement out of context
>CONTRADICTING HIMSELF!!!

he said if it was illegal, and it's not illegal.
>>
Jesus Christ, Trump! Make up your mind.
>>
>>69459539
the question is direct
>>
>>69459607
>he said if it was illegal, and it's not illegal.

but in the same interview he said abortion should be made illegal.
>>
>>69455452
> On Abortion: You have to ban it. There has to be some form of punishment for the woman
> after Leftists cried about it:
> "the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman should be held legally responsible.

He shouldn't have said the first thing in the first place. Trump is our best shot but he's a wishy washy idiot unfortunately who has never dedicated any real though to any of these issues.
>>
>>69459641

do you even understand the context? what were they talking about 2 seconds before the question?
>>
>>69455452
He said if it were illegal, someone would need to be punished. Abortion shouldn't be a presidential issue anyway, it's legal. Get over it.
>>
>>69455452
I don't care too much about this shit. This was his answer to a hypothetical situation.

Trump isn't going to outlaw abortion. I'm completely pro abortion too, and I don't agree with everything he says, but this will blow over like everything else.
>>
>>69455452
He didnt

He said the doctor OR ANY OTHER PERSON, meaning if the woman decides to abort withou a doctor she is the criminal and not the victim and should be prosecuted.

I completly agree.
>>
>>69455452
This is the first situation that i'll say he misplayed, but i'll give it to him. Expect him to turn it around boys.
>>
>>69455452
Wait, Trump actually said abortion needs to be banned and the woman should be punished?

Full context?
>>
File: 1407222215760.jpg (97 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1407222215760.jpg
97 KB, 625x468
>>69455452
>A politican lied.
Shocking.
>>
>>69459760
a direct yes or no question doesn't need context do you know the meaning of direct?
>>
>>69455452

Ah, the oldest Democrat trick in the book. Get the Republican to rant about abortion or gay marriage, and he'll never seem credible again.

They fall for it every fucking time.
>>
>>69459741
Because it's not an issue.
>>
>>69459893

the fact that you refuse to acknowledge the context renders any opinion you have as baseless
>>
You're a useless cuck if you're even using the term "Trumpkin". You're either a hardcore liberal or you actually believe what Ted Cruz has said. Trump has had some slip ups, but compared to other politicians it's nothing. The media just makes a big deal about every single thing he says.
>>
>>69459939
This. One of the biggest reasons I thought we could get a republican in this time is because gay marriage has been legalized. If I was Trump i'd just go for the "let the states decide" answer and deflect this kind of shit.
>>
>>69459939
>Ah, the oldest Democrat trick in the book.

well, it's hardly a "trick". when a supreme court nominee goes before the senate, all the GOP gives a fuck about is his/her stance on abortion. It's a stupid issue to put before EVERYTHING else. but the GOP does that, so Trump has to take a position.
>>
File: angry-with-recovery1.jpg (16 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
angry-with-recovery1.jpg
16 KB, 1000x667
I'm done. Nobody in this election represents me. Not voting. Again. You insufferable pricks can build all the walls and safe spaces you fucking want. I'm out!
>>
>>69455452
pretty sure he said people getting 'illegal abortions' would need to be 'punished'
IE break the law get punished
>>
>>69459844
I like the way this sounds...
>>
>>69460218
He took a position allright.

On his knees with his ass up in the air.
>>
>>69455452
>CNN lying about Trump again
wow this is such breaking news dude

Know what else? He's done this like five other times. Said outrageous shit, garners ALL the media attention, then issues a statement on his position. Literally F R E E advertising. And you fall for it. You repost this article on 4chan, facebook, reddit, and give him free publicity.
>>
I don't care. I just want our border secured, common sense restrictions with people traveling to and from countries with terrorist training centers, and businesses to be encouraged to hire Americans instead of outsourced slave labor.

I don't care if he is inconsistent with the other stuff.
>>
>>69460294
This....

Stupid kike media lying again...
>>
>>69455452
>changing your opinion on something is contradicting yourself
>>
>>69455452
The bottom line is Hillary will win because the right can solidify. I am pro trump bc the other options are cringe.
Trump can't fucking speak. That's the whole issue with the guy. He might have big ambitions but he's going to struggle with the whole speaking part.
It would be hard for us to hide our power level in front of all the scrutinizing eyes of then public and media.
>>
>>69456616
This coming from a jap is fucking hilarious, considering their population problem.
>>
women should be punished for abortion. They kill a human baby and get a pussy pass. The mental gymnastics they use to justify it is insane "it;s just cells" or better "it's not a sentient being" Then go hug a fucking tree after they leave the abortion clinic. Giving women the right to vote was a mistake. They elect people like Truedu because they think he's hot and don't care about his policies.
>>
Abortion is a non-issue that noone really gives a fuck about. There are more important things to discuss.
>>
"Are you Catholic?"
"Yes, I - I"
"And how you do feel about the Catholic churches position?"
"I accept the authority of my church on moral issues"
"But do you know their position on abortion?"
"Yes I do"
"And do you concur with that position?"
"I concur with their moral position but legally they get to the question. But here is my problem with it"
"No, but let me ask you, what do you say about your church?"
"Its not funny"
"Its really not funny then but what do you say about your church, they're very very serious"
"But the churches make their moral judgement but you running for president and chief executive of the united states, do you believe in punishment for abortion yes or no, is a principal"
"and the answer is that there has to be some form of punishment"
"for the woman?"
"yeah "
"ten cents, ten years, what?"
"that I don;t know"
"Why not, you take positions on everything else?"
"Well frankly I do take positions on everything else, its a very complicated position"
"But you said one that your pro life meaning you want to ban it"
"But the catholic church...
"No No don;t talk about my religion"
"No no I am talking about your religion I mean you say your a very good catholic"
"I didn't say I was very good, i said i was a catholic and secondly your running for president, I'm not and I'm asking you what should a woman face if she chooses to have an abortion?"
"I'm not going to play that game"
"Why not? Game? You said your pro-life"
"I am pro life"
"And that means banning abortion"
"But so is the catholic church pro life"
>>
This is the most retarded shit I seen and doubt this will do anything since women have already hated him from the beginning, fuck this hoes one thing I learned is when a man has more men followers than women then you know he is doing something right.
>>
>>69460697
Fucking this. All social issues shouldn't even be in the election at all.
>>
"But this isn't Spain they don;t control the government"
"What is the punishment under the catholic church, what is the punishment?"
"let me give you something from the new testament, render under Cesar that is Cesar and to god the things that are gods, but dont ask me about my religion, I'm asking you, you want to be president
"You told me ...."
"... of the united states, you tell me what the laws should be"
"I.. I"
"Just tell me what the laws should be, you said your pro-life"
"I.. I am pro life, with exceptions"
"What does that mean?"
"I have not determined what the punishment should be"
"Why?"
"Because I haven't determined it"
"You could ask ..."
"Here is the problem, here is my problem, if you don;t have apunishment for abortion people are going to find a way to have an abortion"
"You don;t believe in what?
"I don;t believe in punishing anyone for it"
"so your against the teachings of your church?"
>>
The media is blasting Trump for saying that breaking the law should have consequences.

If Trump said he's pro-sunshine and happiness the media would call him homophobic or something
>>
>>69456115
>Trumpkin
now i'm a cruz missile
>>
>>69460984
>>
>>69458535
lib shills are so fucking easy to spot

"i like trump but"
>>
>>69458535
>the media will crucify him for this, period.
Like they will crucify him for everything else. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Trump is still deciding on the issue himself on a matter of principle, and then trying to find a win to spin his answer in the best possible light.
>>
>>69456374
Can you fucking read? Or are you just an ameritard
>>
File: campaign3.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
campaign3.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>69458812
Coconuts I mean pacific islanders stole my car
>>
>>69462235
They can't seem to grasp that we don't like trump for any social policies, only for his stand on protectionism and border control. The "I used to like Trump but he said X about women/minorities" people are all the most retarded kinds of shills that can't seem to comprehend us.
>>
>>69456514

The problem is that the Republican party has huge conflicts and no way to resolve them.

The party has always had the social values of the poor and the material values of the rich. The rich never cared about whether or not abortion is legal in America-- they can just have their daughters/girlfriends/whatevers go to other countries where it is legal. Only the poor are affected by US Abortion Law.

The rich used to tolerate the poor but the social gap is becoming too big. To be blunt, there is a constituency of the poor that use the words "faggot" and "nigger" in daily conversation. That does not fly in the middle class or the upper class. So the antagonism of the wealthy is becoming more obvious. They just do not want to be taxed and that's really all they are there for, and unlike the middle and lower class, they actually have assets/income to tax.

The poor sort of just bought this whole "free market" thing and believed it. But when the free market was going to do what Republicans said it should do (losers go bankrupt, innovation happens, etc), suddenly we learn that all these banks are actually just too big to fail.

So the poor have become disillusioned with the rich and are starting to feel betrayed.

So there is no unity in the party. You have incompatible groups that have contempt for each other and would never privately associate by choice.
>>
>>69463082
Liberals have for so long fought conservatives on issues like guns, abortion, gay marriage, that they can't see beyond it. They can't imagine that some conservatives might not care about gays getting married.
>>
File: 1447115705354.jpg (20 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
1447115705354.jpg
20 KB, 624x468
Catholic Trump supporter here. Red, white, & blue-blooded American of Hispanic descent. STEM Master degree, I'm everything the media says Trump supporters are not.

Personally, I think abortion is reprehensible. But as a male, I'll never get one.

I am conflicted on abortion, though. Despite my personal opinion on it, I think anyone who would have an abortion wouldn't make a decent parent anyway.

Also, it helps to keep the crime rate down.

I can't really think of anything that will prevent me from voting for Trump.

Even though I was born here in the US and served honorably in the military, if Trump said he'd deport every single motherfucking juan, me included, I'd still vote for him.

That's how much I love the country in which I was born and has provided me with the opportunity to go from a filthy beaner who chopped weeds in the bean and corn fields in the Midwest to making six figures in orthopedic surgery.

God bless America.

All the kikes in the media and the fag-enabling liberal gommie parasites can suck my star-spangled schlong.
>>
File: image.png (202 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202 KB, 453x435
>>69460396
This. We can expect this to be the center of every news story for the next two weeks. It will probably help steal some of Ted's voters too.
>>
File: biggus2.jpg (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
biggus2.jpg
113 KB, 480x360
>>69456856
Explain that to your mom, sister(s), Grandma(s), aunt(s), cousin(s) if you have balls 1/4 of the size you pretend.
>>
File: ImUPhGs.jpg (1 MB, 1148x2874) Image search: [Google]
ImUPhGs.jpg
1 MB, 1148x2874
>>69455452
He said form of punishment but he didn't say ban it. OP is a fag who has to exaggerate his point.
>>
File: Emma-Roberts.jpg (71 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Roberts.jpg
71 KB, 615x923
1.) Trump never should have touched this issue.

2.) If he had to touch it he should have just said "STATES RIGHTS" and left it at that.

3.) If you want to ban abortion then, logically, you MUST punish the woman for participating or there is no disincentive for the woman.
>>
Transcript of discussion

>>69463775
>>69461334
>>69461452
>>69462822
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>69462235
He ain't even a shill m80, he never says that he dislikes Trump, he is just saying that, in his opinion, Trump has made a blunder. And presumably he hopes that Trump will turn it around into a positive. (Which he most certainly will)
>>
>>69462277
>I'm pretty sure Trump is still deciding on the issue himself ... and then trying to find a way to spin his answer in the best possible light

I wouldn't blame him considering the fact that he's getting close to winning the primaries. The media is going to watching him like a hawk so they can prevent his chances of becoming the Republican nominee.

It's sad that all this shit is going to hit the fan because of how biased the news media is, but that's never stopped him before.
>>
>>69463416

I think you're confusing yourself with the majority of your party and the majority of Trump supporters and/or the republican party.

You're on /pol/ your views are not the majority views.

There is a large constituency of "religious" republicans who are rabidly anti-gay and believe the state should basically enforce christian norms. Utah is one of the most red states, because they are mormon and want christian values.

Republicans are deeply tied to evangelicals and the right wing mixes patriotism with religion all the time.

The Republicans make a very big deal out of the second amendment, it's part of their platform. I am personally pro gun (background checks should be conducted, this is not a toy, it is a serious weapon and providing them to idiots is not the deal), pro abortion, pro death penalty, pro business, pro gay-- and that is enough to feel entirely unwelcome in the party.

Because the abortion and gay thing are a very big deal.
>>
File: icip.jpg (18 KB, 470x256) Image search: [Google]
icip.jpg
18 KB, 470x256
Dear gumpers: this applies to all of you.

Explain that women are hysterical synchronized birth devices to your mom, sister(s), Grandma(s), aunt(s), female cousin(s) if you have balls 1/4 of the size you pretend.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 332x413) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 332x413
>>69464281
I'll jus let Janet Bloomfield do it for me on Twitter :^)
>>
God you people are annoying. The abortion issue is fucking stupid. The reason it is tripping Trump up right now is because he's competing against Cruz for voters who are obsessed with banning abortion. Trump himself doesn't give a shit about abortion, like any reasonable person, but he has to win the republican nomination. He's not being stupid, he's just in a bad situation.
>>
>>69464417
So you do have tiny nuts. Sort of figured.
>>
File: 1448770939164.jpg (12 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1448770939164.jpg
12 KB, 240x196
>>69464281
Oh, some faggy anon is questioning my masculinity on the internet. I totally need anon to validate my masculinity. I'd better do what he says.
>>
>>69455809
>NO ARGUMENTS
>LET'S CHANGE TOPIC
>LE TRUMP 2016 BUILD WALL UNSTUMPABLE MEME
>>
>>69464281
My mother is anti-abortion.
Not really for moral reasons, she just thinks that if you fuck around and get pregnant, you should have to live with that decision instead of getting an easy out.
>>
>>69455452
As per usual protocol, the MSM take something Trump said and twist it to make it sound like someone that fits PERFECTLY into their narrative,trump being sexist,racist etc that is.

He said "If abortion were to be illegal, those who were to have it should be punished"

Literally, those who break the law, should be punished.

They take the firm belief of Trump that the Law is not a "living breathing document" as the regressives put it, but is the Iron Fist. No one breaks it,and if you do you should expect punishment.

If what he is saying is "absurd" maybe we should stop putting junkies in jail and instead pursue those who gave them the drugs...Oh wait. SANDERS IS RUNNING ON THAT PLATFORM. (basically making drugs legal)
>>
File: crap.gif (280 KB, 282x150) Image search: [Google]
crap.gif
280 KB, 282x150
>>69464691
I said 'splain it to more than mommy. Maybe you don't know any more women besides her. But tell her she's part of a vast synchronized breeding herd with no agency of her own just the same.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (283 KB, 558x673) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
283 KB, 558x673
>>69464518
I think it's a pretty valid suggestion. You think you're such a mighty, ballsacking man, put your nutsack in their hands and tell them how little they matter, how they are just your breeding devices. C'mon, be a big ballsacker. Give it a shot.
>>
women need the right to murder babies
>>
>>69463617
I like this guy
>>
File: 1454651472478.jpg (20 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
1454651472478.jpg
20 KB, 550x620
>>69465128
Your latent homosexual obsession with testicles is amusing.
>>
>>69463617

>I just shut my ears and and say LALALA

sounds about right. also, very telling that you say "STEM major/master" but no mention of actually being employed, kek. stay in school you worthless underage spic.
>>
>>69464281
Why does some liberal creep on the internet think he knows my own mother better than me? Better yet, why does he assume she wants to kill babies? Evidently she doesn't, because I'm here.
>>
>>69463617
M-My mum had an abortion after me and before my first sibling (we are 3).

She is quite alright to be honest.She never beat me, just yelled when she got angry,maybe spank me in the butt a little bit.

I am quite successful in life so far, getting in the best University my country has and studying Engineering and all.I have some good friends as well.

My siblings perhaps won't be as successful as me, but still. I don't necessarily agree with

>anyone who would have an abortion wouldn't make a decent parent anyway.
>>
File: 2016-01-15-15-55-20--183111229.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15-15-55-20--183111229.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
>>69465425
>making six figures in orthopedic surgery.

Hey man, you tried.
>>
>>69465425
He just said he is making six figures.

>>69465640
Maybe he just got in?Having served in the Army and all, it seems logical.
>>
>>69464970

Women can't handle truth that's why they even lie to themselves. If you knew any you would know this.
>>
File: narko.jpg (582 KB, 2200x2205) Image search: [Google]
narko.jpg
582 KB, 2200x2205
>>69466376
I'm the son of one, heir to another, and married one, so I know a few. Have a lot of female cousins too. Dated a bunch. Your barnyard theorizing on women is inapplicable to the real world. Do us all a favor and turn in your balls before you reproduce.
>>
>>69465700
That's me lmao@>>69465425
because reading isn't his strong suit.
>>
File: event-horizon-3.jpg (64 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
event-horizon-3.jpg
64 KB, 1024x435
>>69465382
Not really. It's a satire of you gumpers who dream of being Mighty Man while longing for gump's fist in your asses.
>>
>>69460082
Thats literally what he said word for word.
>>
>>69455452
TOP KEK

WHERE WERE YOU

WHEN DRUMPF THE FLIP FLOPPER BTFO'D /pol/ MISOGYNERDS THEMSLEVES??

AYYY
>>
>>69458899
He said
>"Do you believe in punishment for illegal abortions?"
>>
>>69466796
>>>/lgbt/
>>
His rebounds have tended to be more and more grandiose. We'll see how high the bounce goes after this low point.
>>
>>69462577
What's the difference?
>>
>>69459844
What is this 'victim' nonsense? Women who willingly seek illegal abortions are not victims. They are criminals.
>>
>>69456616
Based Japan
>>
>>69465636
That's just my opinion, man. No offense to your mom or her haunted vagina.
>>
>>69463617

Yeah man, #NotYourShield, #MexicansForDRUMPF.
>>
>>69456025
>Cruz is a fucking evangelical nutbag.

Cruz pretends to be an evangelical to get votes i wouldn't be surprised if he were atheist
>>
>>69460252
It's bigger than you bro.

If Trump loses and this kind of media bullshit and leftist intimidation is validated and will be used incessantly for the remainder of your lifetime.

Alternatively, you could vote Trump anyway and at least the left will be forced to back off the communist manifesto a little bit.
>>
>>69460600
That was reversed dumbshit

Keep up with your claims or don't make them
>>
>>69460252
Top kek, how little it takes to take DRUMPF supporters away from DRUMPF.

He basically has to keep going full Nazi / right wing / fascist in order to KEEP them, but he has to make a HUGE turn to the center if he wants a chance to even be chosen as the Republican candidate.

Hillary gonna rape his ass come primaries precisely because of DRUMPF supporters being dissilusioned with his lack of racism and lyncihng.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>69465128
>>69464514
Okay dude stop, I'm starting to get aroused.
>>
>>69467971

The guy you're responding to is clearly not a Trump supporter, moron.
>>
>>69467971
Czechia most progressive!
>>
>>69470012
Yes we are. Czechia supports Hillary, and hates DRUMPF.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.