[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another UNARMED Black Man Killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 04515337.jpg (107 KB, 760x950) Image search: [Google]
04515337.jpg
107 KB, 760x950
>An unarmed man who was shot and killed by an Arizona police officer in January cried, complied with police orders and begged for his life before the fatal firing, according to a newly released police report.

>Mesa Police Officer Philip Brailsford has been charged with second-degree murder for the death of Daniel Shaver, a 26-year-old Texas man. Authorities have declined to release Brailsford’s body cam footage from the deadly encounter.

>When police found Shaver, they warned him that he “may not survive” if he did anything that could be considered a threat, the report says.

>Brailsford’s body cam shows Shaver appeared to making small jerking motions while he had his hands behind his back., according to the report.

>The footage shows Shaver complying with all other orders, including a demand to crawl toward the officers, as he is “audibly heard sobbing.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/unarmed-man-killed-by-arizona-cop-cried-begged-for-life/ar-BBra9EY?li=BBnb7Kz

When will you realize that black men are just as innocent and white men and are STILL killed by police unjustly?
>>
But the guy was white.
Also the police officer immediately fired and charged with murder.
>>
If only his life mattered.
>>
File: 1458749702746.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1458749702746.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>69454739
Holy fuck rare flag
>>
>>69454739
>Police actually murder someone
>bootlickers nowhere to be found
>>
>>69457962

Black people should show their solidarity by moving out of Arizona.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 348x450
I give zero fucks about dead niggers
Regardless of their alleged innocence or who is to alleged to have shot them
>>
White lives don't matter.
>>
>>69454739
Holy shit he actually dindu nuffin
>>
>>69459469
neither do jap ones.should have dropped more nukes on the fucking place
>>
>>69459002
This. Also, I live in AZ and don't want it ruined by niggers coming here.
>>
RIP
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>69454739
Sorry, boy, but you have cried wolf too many times to be trusted.

Until there is an overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting not only that the dindu was unarmed, but also that the police used excessive force against him, I am going to assume you are lying. Just like last time. And the time before. And before that....
>>
>>69454739
I hate how these stories never get any attention, and yet the ones that do are about Dindus who "didn't know" they were shooting at police, or some shit like that.
>>
>>69457962
>instance where nigger genuinely dindu nuffin
>no one is defending it
holy toledo batman
>>
>>69460117
What about that hispanic one?
>>
>>69454739
He really dindu nuffin, and the officier will be jailed.
What can we say about it ?
>>
>>69455716
>But the guy was white.

OP, you a funny guy!
>>
>>69458771
>>69459002
>>69459746
>>69460356
>>69460117
The guy who got killed by police was white. Stop blindly believing everything someone says to you without looking into it for yourself. That is what liberals do.
>>
>>69454739
>Brailsford’s body cam shows Shaver appeared to making small jerking motions while he had his hands behind his back., according to the report.
There is nothing wrong with pretending to be reaching for a gun while a police officer is coming at you gun drawn
>>
>>69460837
This, otherwise the headline would obviously say "unarmed BLACK man"

OP is a massive faggot and the mods are absolutely worthless
>>
Honestly I feel like these blackliesmatter people ruined a real opportunity for both race relations and the police state. The police treat everyone like they have blacks for decades, guilty until proven innocent.

Identity politics ruins everything.
>>
>>69459780
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
File: 1457125324121.jpg (115 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
1457125324121.jpg
115 KB, 960x958
>>69454739
Another dead nigger?

Good.

I wish I had the video of him begging for his life before the big starry dark came for him.
>>
>>69462463
>Daniel shaver
>black
Pick one

Drunk crazy dies to untrained cops. Cop is going to jail.

Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>69462463
Are those PDX1 410 shells on the ground?
Must've been what killed them, wonder if it was out of a judge or a regular shotgun
>>
Arizona has gkt a real problem with knowing how to limit tgeir authority over people; they are authoritarian fucks and racists. I'd rather be dead in CA than alive in AZ.
>>
I know ppl here like to jerk off the police but you have to question the mental health of snyone who seejs that piwer over their fellow man. The "peace office" had etched "you're fucked" on the murder weapon.
>>
>>69462463
Hey, is that that ASAP rapper guy?
>>
>>69462658
Only second degree murder fuck that
>>
>>69460999
He was purposelt trying to trick ppl who didnt read the article into spouting racist shit... it worked
>>
>>69463882
Surprise, surprise.

/pol/ gives zero fucks about dead niggers.

The innocent white man who was murdered by cops will not spark riots, however.
>>
>>69460959
His pants were falling down while being forced to crawl with hands behind his back, fuck off

What's the point of having body cams when the pigs just dont release them when they don't like what tge video shows?
>>
>>69454739
I would wait until autopsy reports and body cam footage are released to form an opinion about this.
>>
>>69464073
Well, smart sir or madam, please be advised that if there is even one person ordering you NOT to do something while they are pointing a lethal tool at you, it is in your best interest to NOT do something that could even resemble that which you were commanded under threat of death NOT to do.
>>
>>69454739
We receive 200 thousand African immigrants (including Hispanic blacks) so it doesn't even matter anymore
>>
>>69454739
>another dead nigger

Boo hoo.
>>
>>69464813
>We receive 200 thousand African immigrants

sauce?
>>
>>69464953
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Ethnicity
>>
>nigger killed by cop
>nigger seen with a pellet gun that looked like real gun
>nigger kept reaching to his waist because shorts were falling off
>nigger literally killed because he wanted to show off his huggies to look gangster and wants a free pass so niggers that sag can move around freely while told to not move.

Just seeing a cop doing his job.

Someone set up a gofund me.
>>
>>69463646
Go back to plebbit, nigger
>>
>>69463882
/pol/ never cares about black men. you can make a story about a dead muslim and the reaction will be the same.
>>
>>69454739

wait, is this actually a literal instance of dindu nuffin?
>>
>>69463735
1st degree means it was planned
>>
>>69465415
No, he was seen with a pellet gun that looked real and kept reaching down to his waist band when told to stay still
>>
>>69465276
>Nigger
He was white. You faggots need to read article before you go spouting your nigger shit.
>>
>>69465509
>Seen with a pellet gun
>Didn't have it on him
>Rather than having him lay on the ground with his arms out and approaching him they had him crawl towards them
The cop is retarded and just wanted to shoot someone. You should only have to shoot someone if there's evidence of them being dangerous and not shoot first ask questions later.
>>
>>69466060
>You faggots need to read article before you go spouting your nigger shit.

Why?

What difference does it make if we actually read the fucking article?

OP said there was a dead nigger. /pol/ loves hearing about dead niggers: we fucking hate them.

This is nothing more than false advertisement on OP's part, not some great 'outsmarting' of /pol/.

Most of us don't want to give clicks to MSM.

Archive that shit if you want people to actually read your little articles.
>>
>>69466358

this desu
>>
>>69466358
>OP said there was a dead nigger
Quote the sentence where he mentioned a nigger? You fell for a simple red herring that OP laid out by posting a nigger picture and that just makes you look foolish.
>>
File: 1417860038170.jpg (177 KB, 1095x795) Image search: [Google]
1417860038170.jpg
177 KB, 1095x795
>>69466649
>Another UNARMED Black Man Killed

(IN THE SUBJECT FIELD)

>>69466649

>Quote the sentence where he mentioned a nigger?

This is you: 'LOLOLOL /pol/ was outsmarted! /pol/ is a bunch of retarded autists!'

Get fucked you pathetic shitskin subhuman
>>
>>69454739
>Black Man
>Unarmed

(x) Doubt
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.