[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /pol/, there's a time to come to the realization that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: meme.png (40 KB, 765x479) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
40 KB, 765x479
Dear /pol/, there's a time to come to the realization that your next president will almost definitely be named Hilary Rodham Clinton. Your meme candidate, Donald Trump, put up an amazing fight; he managed to almost cling the GOP nomination without any political experience and against all odds. That is a tremendous achievement. However, you must reflect on the past weeks and come to the conclusion that Mr. Trump is losing momentum, and he's losing it fast. Don't be the supporter of a losing candidate in November, start bonding with Hilary.
>>
It's starting to look like the people of /pol/ have lost faith. I salute you. Trump just wasn't meant to be. He only appeals to a fringe of voters, usually the lower class white men with a tendency for xenophobia.
>>
File: han.jpg (32 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
32 KB, 629x354
never tell me the odds
>>
Meme magic always strikes unexpected.When the race started I gave Trump 30% chance of winning and everyone laughed at me.But now people seem to realise he is one of top candidates.Guys, I am unbiased meme magic expert.We need to believe in Trump and the general election we can win.Praise kek.
>>
And the OP is shill, I wont reveal how I detected him as it will allow shills to work easier.Just when ukrainian meme magic expert appears, you should know its me.
>>
>>69454200
>not knowing about the ID system here
Back to plebbit
>>
How could kasich have the same odds as cruz.

And how could either of them even be close to 3%
>>
>>69454572

> one of top candidates.

top kek

Please stay out of the EU.

>>69454629
> implying I pretended to be somebody else making that post
>>
>>69453913
It doesn't matter whether Trump wins or not. Don't you see that? We have already won. The Overton Window is shattered. SJW's and cuckservatives are running for the hills. Their time is up and they know it.
>>
>>69454816
Trump is still favored to win the nomination, even though both Cruz and Kasich have a chance to crush Hilary head to head. They're both pretty potent candidates, I hope they can manage to pull off a brokered convention.
>>
>>69454958
Um, not really. After November the Hilary administration will just look back at Trump as a tiny bump in the road.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.