[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Satanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 25
File: 1459113264987.jpg (174 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459113264987.jpg
174 KB, 700x1024
Redpill me on Satanism
>>
They appereantly worship Satan, thats what ive heard
>>
meme
>>
Pre christianity Jew Satanism?

Or fake goth branded atheism?
>>
Youre edgy and really really gay
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 1536x2048
>>69452104
Try this to summon the lord.
>>
>>69452104
Utterly inferior to meme magic
>>
Something about worshiping satan??? I dunno..Pretty weird stuff if you ask me!
>>
>>69452104
Refer to >>69452240

I have also been told at relatively trustworthy sort that they do indeed worship Santa. It is also noteworthy that Santaism is generally frowned upon by a wide majority of Christians, citing that it's "extremely distasteful to pray to a fat man who lives at the north pole".
>>
>>69452104
Edgelords
>>
There are 2 forms, for one the edgy goth retard satanism

And the real satanism aka Zionists. Who sacrafice children and other shit.
>>
Basically there are two types:

There are the idiots who actually believe in and willingly worship an asshole they know is going to screw them over,

Then there are the edgy atheists who want to be able to complain about being "opressed by the church" and like refering to their houses as lairs, wearing gay emo shit and doing their hair like a blind gypsy on bath salts.
>>
File: 1458930107591.jpg (91 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1458930107591.jpg
91 KB, 500x359
Not a thing.

Created by New York lobby group to remove religious propaganda from public schools.
>>
Full of weak-minded 14 years old who think they're edgy because they don't like church and shit up the Metal culture because they think every metal band is actually satanist.
>>
>>69452421
That sounds like basque to me. If I do that a legion of astral lumberjacks will throw trunks and rocks to me?
>>
>>69452104
Christianity's edgy little brother. 2 sides of the same coin.
>>
>>69452421
Saved. Posting it in the next cringe thread
>>
>>69452104
Atheist costume party
>>
Welcome to /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own
>>
>>69453017
Try and find out :^)
>>
just google satanism percepts
>>
>>69452104
essentially the same as Christianity - the other perpective to the same thing.
>>
>>69452104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iosdpbv-A4
>>
File: Baphomet.png (757 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
757 KB, 1366x768
Satan? That guy? Pfft. Who cares? His entire schtick is doing the opposite "evil" thing of what God does. He isn't Satan, either. He's Baphomet. All it represents is duality. Notice the star on his forehead? Watch this video, please. And the second one, if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
>>
Redpil me also on Goth Satanism, why they believe it?
>>
How cuck is it to worship an imaginary friend who wants to bdsm you into infinity

Seriously if i met a satanist i would dominate that white boy pussy just because

And i aint even gay
>>
>>69453327
White Lady tier shit. Reddit's waiting for you
>>
>>69453623
pretty sure satanists are just edgy athiests and dont believe in the devil
>>
Why has no one said https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
>>
>>69453623
fuck, that was funny.
>>
>>69453725
Then you're just a pussy in a trench coat wearing makeup in the dark

Even the candles are phallic. So gay
>>
>>69452104
Edgyness that got taken seriuosly by some retards and then edgy fags started swarming it, it's usually a faze for edgy western kids but sometimes they stick to it after teenage
>>
>>69453691
Whooops. Meant for>>69453303
My bad
>>
>>69452421
Reddit humor
>>
>>69453768
LITERALLY a scam.
>>
>>69452104
Edgy contrarian liberals who want to attack Christianity.
>>
>>69453486
Why does everyone ignore this when I post it? These videos are as redpill as it gets.
>>
>>69452104
Edgelords who found atheism still not edgy enough to satisfy their ever longing need for edgyness.
>>
File: 1444874460559.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1444874460559.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>69452104
>M-MUH EDGYBUZZWORD :( - The thread
basically this.

To answer your question sirously - Satanism is basically alt rite or something around that.
Be yourself, dont be a retard, don't believe in magic bullshit, don't be a whiny leftist faggot, but at the same time don't be a dick and don't cut other people rights.

Also satanists dont believe in satan. We see him just as an idealistic archetype.
Satanists basically a redpilled people who didn't go full /POL/-tier of autistic retardation with memes and forced racism.
>>69452480
>Edgelords
Don't get shot, timmy.
>>
>>69452104
They are actually retarded
>upside down cross
They think it's supposed to insult us, but that's just a saint Peters cross
> when he was crucified he didn't want to die the same way as Jesus, so he requested hits cross be turned upside down
>>
>>69454426
>They are actually retarded
>>upside down cross
>They think it's supposed to insult us,
Do you actually believe in magic, Timmy?
>>
>>69453995
When my retarded step sister draws a shitty picture of her and her dog felix in the park i just put it on the fridge and get in with my life

I dont spaz into the lounge and watch Rain Man asking what does it all mean

You doofus
>>
>>69452711
Who says Satan will screw you over? Yaweh?

Satan is the actual deity. Yaweh is the deceiver, and you eat his shit like the gullible faggot you are. Eating the fruit of knowledge was beneficial for mankind, not detrimental.

How many people has Yaweh killed in the Bible? How many petty bullshit hissyfits has he thrown over insignificant shit? Compare that to Satan and you'll see who's the actual evil here.
>>
>>69454543
> honoring saint Peter is extremely important for Satanists
Don't get me wrong, but that's sounds stupid
>>
>>69454553
What?
>>
>>69454668
I bet you were scared into eating your veges after reading Rumplestiltskin
>>
>>69454721
Nobodies watching your shit
>>
As a Satanist myself, Satan is merely our meme. Otherwise we're all red pillers.
>>
>>69454838
Fine. Don't watch it. Go battle with an emu or some bullshit.
>>
>>69453486
>Baphomet
He isn't an actual thing. Whole dual aspect was made up in XIX century by retarded demonologists. Back in the day Baphomet was a corruption of a name Mahomet and christians believed that it was a name of a deity worshiped by muslims.
>>
What do you guys think about the Satanists in higher up positions of power? Are they edgy faggots too? Or what?
>>
Ask Rothschilds or go to that mansion/whatever it is near San Francisco where some of 1% meet to fuck gay prostitutes and sacrifice children.
>>
edgy teenagers and outcasts looking for attention. Using shock value makes it easy.
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
>>69452104

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>69455218
Yay, it's the Aussie that always posts this. You're a cool guy.
>>
>>69455218

God (the REAL God, not the Demiurge who is posing as 'God') created humans for the same reason that It created every other form of life - to experience Itself through those forms of life. God manifested this universe from Its consciousness, this universe is naught but God's dream. God is pure consciousness, hence everything in this universe (and in 'reality' in general) is consciousness. Everything is eternally alive and has an identity of its own, even so-called 'abstract' things like war and peace. When God manifested this universe, all that was not in harmony with the natural order of the universe assumed an identity that some people today call 'the Demiurge'. This identity is essentially a self-aware distortion. Although the Demiurge is conscious (like everyone else and everything else), it does NOT have a soul (actually, it IS NOT a soul, to be more accurate). This is why I like to call the Demiurge 'the Machine'. The Demiurge is cold, emotionless, sociopathic, relentless, exceedingly Machiavellian and PROFOUNDLY EVIL according to the conception of 'evil' that is accepted by the average person (although the Demiurge does not think of itself as being 'evil', because it considers itself to have transcended the duality of 'good' and 'evil'). The Demiurge has an important job, its job is to keep the machinery of the universe in perpetual motion. At some point in time, the Demiurge manifested a bad copy of the universe made of computer codes and now, due to the Demiurge's fuckery with our DNA, most people on this planet can only perceive the copy universe, not the more expansive original universe. Edgar Allen Poe was right when he said "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

Original universe = Original illusion

Copy universe = Demiurge illusion

Most people on this planet are perceiving an illusory universe nested in an illusory universe. The universe that most people on this planet are perceiving is a fake!
>>
>>69454966
If you write emu backwards its ume
U me

U and me

Its a sign from our dark lord. Lets have gay sex in his name
>>
Satanists are edgy nu-males. They're atheists who are simply trying to piss the only religion that isn't going to kill them.
I'd like to see a Satanist mock Islam.
>>
pointless larping.

if you 100% believe in Christian religion and choose to worship Satan, you are literally a fucking moron, if not a sociopath.

ofc Satanists will say they don't and it's all about egoism. hence literal gay larping kikes and new age cows.
>>
>>69452104
Joke religion populated by edgy high school kids, and edgy adults that never matured past being edgy high school kids.
>>
>>69455279
Evidence
>>
File: hierarchy.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>69455279

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
>>
>>69455287
Loosen up ;)
>>
>>69455354

The thousands of children who go 'missing' every year.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 540x720
All the people in the The Bible were niggers. Moses. Abraham. Jesus. All those fucks. The mystery schools of Egypt were all niggers too. Yahoo hated wiggers. But wiggers thought all these religions were about them. They actually thought the so-called Jews of today were "chosen people" lol. They're just a bunch of fakes pretending, until the niggers finally have had enough and take back what belongs to them.

But knowing Yah didn't give a shit about us. We go find our own God.
>>
>>69455509
How do we break the illusion?
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1100x1100
>>69453486

Actually Baphomet represents the perfect/perfected living/physical world/earthly being.
See: Luciferian
>>
>>69455799

By raising our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff. One of the ways they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus malleable - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people don't. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
>>69456452

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
File: vanaras.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
vanaras.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>69456626

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>69456452
Right, man, I completely agree with you. I just don't really know where to start with raising my consciousness. I consider myself to be someone who is "awake", but I don't really know what to do to amplify it. I mean, it's really just a matter of manifesting positive thoughts, right? Also, I try to redpill people on the illusory universe all the time, but everyone just goes "Oh, this is too fucking weird, I don't like this".
>>
>>69456714

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak).

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
File: LaVey 001.png (418 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
LaVey 001.png
418 KB, 600x859
Trumping my folder
>>
>>69456805

Mainstream science has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. Keep the government out of science, bedrooms and wallets.
>>
>>69456873

Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.
>>
File: LaVey 002.png (880 KB, 690x831) Image search: [Google]
LaVey 002.png
880 KB, 690x831
>>
>>69456964

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.
>>
>>69452104

Satanism is the ritualistic, ceremonial love of the ego.

"Thou what thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law"

basically, do what you want, there's no such thing as good or bad.

many people are satanist who don't even know about it.
>>
File: LaVey 003.png (435 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
LaVey 003.png
435 KB, 500x588
>>
File: krishna.png (408 KB, 353x433) Image search: [Google]
krishna.png
408 KB, 353x433
>>69457035

There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.
>>
File: LaVey 004.png (212 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LaVey 004.png
212 KB, 500x500
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>69457174

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>69457348
Do you think people are waking up? Do you think an awakening will happen?
>>
I've only read about it in atomised by michel houellebecq and it seemed degenerate to me.
>>
File: LaVey 005.png (1 MB, 1794x1614) Image search: [Google]
LaVey 005.png
1 MB, 1794x1614
>>
Jesus Christ, straya went on full shitposting mode today.
>>
>>69457501

>Do you think people are waking up?

Yes.

>Do you think an awakening will happen?

It has happened many times before and it's happening right now.
>>
>>69458028
Well, if we are waking up, can it be stopped, and if the awakening is successful, can it be permanent?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 669x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 669x469
>>69457348
>>
>>69456735

>I consider myself to be someone who is "awake"

In truth, no-one is ever fully 'awake' because the learning NEVER stops (while we're immersed in samsara, that is). No matter how much you THINK you know, there is ALWAYS more to know in this 'reality'. This is why humility is ALWAYS the best policy.

>I mean, it's really just a matter of manifesting positive thoughts, right?

Well, your thoughts should not contradict what you say and what you do. What I mean by this is that your thoughts, your words and deeds ought to be in HARMONY with each other.

>Also, I try to redpill people on the illusory universe all the time, but everyone just goes "Oh, this is too fucking weird, I don't like this".

The illusory nature of the universe is actually confirmed by modern mainstream science. Is it not a fact that atoms are made of empty space, even though they make up seemingly solid objects? And is it not a fact that an atom never touches any other atom?
>>
>>69452104
>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
>>
>>69452104
I'd be down to be a satanist but I dont like all the child fucking that goes on.
>>
>>69458856

* What I mean by this is that your thoughts, your words and yours deeds ought to be in HARMONY with each other.
>>
>>69452104
You're going to get banned for this post dummy violation of rule # 1
>>
>>69453972
Unlike all other religions and cults...
>>
File: AntonOyVey.png (454 KB, 588x801) Image search: [Google]
AntonOyVey.png
454 KB, 588x801
>>69452104
>Redpill me on Satanism

Jews - of course.
>>
>>69459055
They invented the whole God/Satan thing, so why are you surprised?
>>
File: JewDemagogues2.png (893 KB, 2000x1728) Image search: [Google]
JewDemagogues2.png
893 KB, 2000x1728
>>69456858
>Trumping my folder

Unironically endorsing anything Anton OyVey (also known by his birth name: Howard Levi) ever said.
>>
>>69458347

>Well, if we are waking up, can it be stopped

Yes, but at this point, I think it won't be stopped (but it might be delayed by entities who can't survive such a vibrational shift).

>and if the awakening is successful, can it be permanent?

Yes, because the choice is ours.
>>
>>69458982
Exactly, there's always more to know. Everyone knows about atoms, but for whatever reason, nobody can believe in thought form entities manipulating matter.
>>
File: Zyklon.png (16 KB, 444x439) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon.png
16 KB, 444x439
>>69459110
>They invented the whole God/Satan thing, so why are you surprised?

I'm not surprised at all - if white people like it, the Jews will try to destroy it.
>>
File: siddha.png (702 KB, 603x424) Image search: [Google]
siddha.png
702 KB, 603x424
>>69459390

We open our eyes and think we're seeing the whole world out there. But what has become clear - and really just in the last few centuries - is that when you look at the electromagnetic spectrum, we are seeing less than 1/10 billionth of the information that's riding on there. We call that 'visible light'. But everything else passing through our bodies is completely invisible to us. Even though we accept the 'reality' that's presented to us, we're really only seeing a little window of what's happening.
>>
>>69452104
Satan is God.
>>
>>69459055
He's just a nerd :^)
>>
>>69459532
It's a trip. I wonder what the ether would look like. Can we experience reality beyond this? Do you know how?
>>
>>69456858
>>69456968
>>69457115
>>69457212
>>69457533
>Edginess : The man

So how's 6th grade going ?
>>
>>69460110

>I wonder what the ether would look like.

It doesn't look like anything. It is formless, but is also the origin of form. The ether is the uncontained container, the vacuum and the plenum. It is both full and empty, for fullness and emptiness are merely two sides of the same coin.

>Can we experience reality beyond this? Do you know how?

If by 'reality', you're referring to the physical universe, then yes, we can experience 'reality' beyond the physical universe. We do it every time we dream.
>>
>>69460693
What do you think happens when we die?
>>
File: ain rand.png (413 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
ain rand.png
413 KB, 790x894
>>69459110
Are you surprised now?
>>
>>69452104
The Satanic Temple is cool, but they get involved in too many liberal causes. Still have the best life philosophies though (don't be a dick).
>>
>>69452104
Just a edgy group of people who want to express their hatred of Christians in the most vile way possible but instead making a laughing stock of themselves.
>>
>>69461112

The pineal gland really IS what people call 'the third eye' (although I think that it is more accurate to call it 'the first eye') and it contains the SAME rods and cones that our EYES do. Furthermore, the pineal gland produces DMT in small quantities when we dream at night, when or if we have 'near-death experiences' and when we 'die'. The pineal gland is what is known in Hinduism (or what I prefer to call 'the Vedic way of life') as the 'ajna chakra' and is considered to be the seat of the mind. The brain is the physical vessel of the mind and the pineal gland is the physical vessel of the ajna chakra/first eye. What you experience both when you dream at night and when you (as pure consciousness, which is your true identity) leave your physical body is the astral plane, which is a plane of existence that occupies the same space as this physical world but merely has a faster rate of vibration and is thus outside of the frequency band called 'visible light' that we can perceive with our five senses (like an INFINITY of other things). 'Energy' and 'consciousness' are merely two different words used to describe the same 'thing' (which is actually NOT a 'thing' AT ALL, but I'm trying to describe that which is inherently indescribable and I know that language is ultimately a trap when it comes to realising the true nature of 'reality' itself). The existence of the first eye was well-known throughout human history and the Eye of Ra, the Court of the Pine Cone in Vatican City and many artistic depictions of Gautama Buddha's head are representations of the first eye. Fluoridated water calcifies the pineal gland.
>>
File: Ovinnik.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ovinnik.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>69452104
worship yourself desu senpai
>>
>>69461908
DMT breaks it up
>>
>>69461908
Is the afterlife just the dream world, then? I live in Hawaii. I don't think they fluoridate water, here.
>>
>>69462498

>Is the afterlife just the dream world, then?

Yes, based on my understanding of it (which is not much). From what I've heard, there are three planes of existence: the physical plane, the astral plane and the causal plane. These three planes of existence correspond to the three states of existence: the physical plane corresponds to the waking state, the astral plane corresponds to the dreaming sleep state and the causal plane corresponds to the dreamless deep-sleep state.
>>
>>69452104
Stanism is the worship of Stan. Stannics can be seen wearing their Stan hats and Stan shirts on Sunday, which they have renamed Standay.

Satanism comes in two flavors, one is "Le Edgy fuck you mom" Satanism, which is the one that is Anarcho-Political and about worshipping Chaos in the bleak eternity of Nihilism. It's essentially embracing the inner animal because the harsh reality of a lack of outside retribution. That you can literally rape with no natural consequence; outside of society consequences. That in a desert, you can meet a woman and rape her, with no consequence from the Heavens. That is Chaotic first stage Satanism.

There is a legitimate Satanism that is a worship of Lucifer, he who brought knowledge and power to human beings. This is like a normal religion, except that people legitimately believe that these fallen angels are still around and can be summoned. These are the archetype Satanists that you picture in your head; with none of the Chaotic nature of lesser Satanists.

In a weird way, you can call true Satanists, Luciferians. However, Luciferians describe people who wish to become Gods themselves, and worship no god but themselves. These are ambitious persons with power and influence, like George Soros. So, I suppose there is your food for thought Nordlander.
>>
>>69463159

>Stanism is the worship of Stan. Stannics can be seen wearing their Stan hats and Stan shirts on Sunday, which they have renamed Standay.

wat
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.