[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: giphy (3).gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
3 MB, 500x500
I wont even need to add salt to my popcorns. Seriously im only here because i want to see your reaction when he he loses to Shillary. Bernie is like Ron Paul in that he is based as fuck while taking his job seriously. But he will probably not win.
>>
>>69451604
Have fun in Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>69451604

Leave the shitposting to Australia and Canada. You're awful at it.
>>
>>69451604
>comparing bernie to ron paul

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
At this rate Trump won't even get the nom
>>
>>69451604
>Implying that Bernie will win vs Hillary

Trump may not win but how could Bern even stand a chance against Hilldog?
>>
>>69451604
I'm with you Norway - /pol/ has set itself up for the biggest fall in internet history
>>
Low energy shit posting
>>
I'll just avoid coming to /pol/ for a month. No way I'm taking that schadenfraude.
>>
Trump cannot lose. He can afford to bribe the Congress to throw out the electoral college altogether if he wants, put all the members of the House of Representatives on his payroll, and they will vote him in as President. They are that corrupt. We should all be thankful that Trump is willing to play along with the rules.
>>
>>69451604
well norway, the american system is rigged which is why this talk about trump is just talk; the people that run our system and run our government would never let him be puppet in chief, the presidency is just a spokesperson position anyway, the real leaders tell the president what to say and what to do and he does exactly as he's told. you didn't really think our elections were legitimate did you?
>>
It doesn't matter what happens with Trump at this point the result is going to be the GOP burning to the ground and needing to start over which is the best outcome in the long term.
>>
>Yfw trump is projected to lose against either democratic candidate
J U S T
>>
>>69452318
Did you even read the words i put down? I made the exact same point you are making.
>>
I mean, I'm surprised he got this far. I'll definitely post some angry Pepes on /pol/ if he loses, and probably play up asshurt to an outrageous degree for dank memes, but it wouldn't actually ruin my day either.

I've come to terms with the system being entirely Jew controlled... It fills you with pessimism.
>>
You don't get it friend. Trump has ALREADY won for /pol/, just by opening up a national conversation about all these issues. He's thrown the overton window wide open.

If Hillary wins, it's going to be through circumstances nobody really wants. She's going to have to rob the nomination from Bernie. The GOP would either have to rob the nomination from Trump, or actively fight against their own candidate in the general. She would be the most hated candidate in history before she even made it into office. And 4 more years of a politically incompetent, corporate whore of a politician is only going to drive the country further right.

It does not matter, Norway. We have already won.
>>
>>69451604
You'll probably be invaded by Muslims within a year or two if that happens. Clinton/Obama policy has helped get muzzies where they're at today.

Also never start a thread again, that was awful.
>>
>>69453301
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1458832045862.jpg (395 KB, 550x1674) Image search: [Google]
1458832045862.jpg
395 KB, 550x1674
>>69451604
Or we can use meme magic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.