[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't conservationist movements gather enough support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 659265.jpg (111 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
659265.jpg
111 KB, 720x483
Why can't conservationist movements gather enough support from the women? Is it a style or substance problem? What if bitches are programmed to go for dat BBC?
>>
because women hate nature and work and demand subsidies and convenience.
>>
>>69451369
do you mean conservative?
I know lots of women in the environmental conservational programs and clean energy stuff.
>>
>>69451369
also, obviously its a style issue. why would women look into the substance of anything? theyre evolved to follow the herd.
>>
>>69451369

The only conservative girls are those that do it specifically for the attention or those who have a conservative boyfriend.
>>
>>69451369
conservative movements or conserving nature?
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 484x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 484x1014
>>69451369
Women are like niggers, just childrens with an adult body... They are just to stupid and can't into politics
>>
"Women are evolved to follow the herd."

What about girls who DON'T conform, and just like to be themselves? What about tomboys? Surely you've heard of tomboys, right?
>>
>>69451369
Look at your picture, these are not women, they're bitches looking for the biggest, dumbest dick around.
I don't know any women like this
A majority of women aren't like this
Actually of you got to any club, you're a dumbfuck in the first place
Let these bitches ruin their lives, some women aren't a lost cause
>>
>>69452056

This. The type of girls who are """right"" would be raging lefties if their boyfriend was. Women are incapable of forming political opinions on their own.
>>
>>69451369
Married women mostly vote conservative.
>>
>>69452634

I would say this is because people tent to get more conservative as they get older.
>>
"Women are incapable of forming political opinions on their own."

You've clearly never met many women, have you? Lots of women I've met are quite smart, and I'm sure they COULD form strong opinions on their own.
>>
>>69452407
tomboys are a trend. being nonconformist in general is a trend. men have pioneered all thoughts and are now and will always be on the frontier, physically and mentally. women who try to be "original" and "unique" (since uniqueness and originality are the popular trends for women) are just laughable imitations.
>>
File: 1453792124205.jpg (59 KB, 358x438) Image search: [Google]
1453792124205.jpg
59 KB, 358x438
>>69452753

Are you a woman?
>>
Oh wow I just can't stop finding things wrong with that picture, you would need to be in deliberate denial if you think that place is safe for women by any definition, even the "are you comfortable here" sjw definition of safe.

>clustered black male, white female groups
>not a single white man and only one black woman
>short haired fat woman
>Dred locked woman
>that black guy without a group leering
>picture taken from possibly the only angle which could possibly convince you white women actually want to visit that place
>the girl in the greenish blue dress who wants to get the fuck out now
Surely there isn't a single black man here who would fall for the "visit our club, free white women" trap? Surely they know there's only a focus on white women in hip hop, not because they want to be there, but because the music execs know black men fetishise them?

Oh, this thread is about conservatism.

Well, since WW2 it's become extremely easy to denounce anyone even slightly right wing, you call them Nazis. This fear has made it so normal, collectivist people fear becoming right wing so much they simply have zero support for anything like it.

Despite modern conservatism basically being left wing, if you want to preserve this current status quo you are a left wing.
>>
>>69452753
you write like a female. is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>>69452753

>You've clearly never met many women, have you?

Yes I have, I've dated plenty and worked with 100's.

Their opinions come from media and people close to them, they will never look in to issues and look at things from different sides and form their own opinion.
>>
>>69451369
sweden did research on it actually

the result was that women seem to SYMPATHIZE with right wing parties, especially SD more than the votes show

the problem with women was that they fall to social pressure more easily, like if it isn't socially acceptable to vote for something they don't vote for it even if they want to
>>
99.99% percent of females aren't in control of there selves and have someone pulling there strings
>>
File: Portugal Yes.jpg (116 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Portugal Yes.jpg
116 KB, 1024x683
>>69451369
>Why can't conservationist movements gather enough support from the women?

they neither can from men...

>What if bitches are programmed to go for dat BBC?

they fall for social propaganda much more easily, true
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.