[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public Breastfeeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15
File: feed.png (2 MB, 1440x1075) Image search: [Google]
feed.png
2 MB, 1440x1075
What is /pol/'s view on public breastfeeding?

Personally i think if you spend your life sexulising your tits you can't complain when people view them as a sex organ and ask you to cover up.
>>
File: Miku.webm (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Miku.webm
1 MB, 1024x768
It shouldn't be done in public. Use a fucking bottle of milk like a civilized person.
>>
It's not like it's my business what they do
>>
>>69449617

Fucking moron, how can you compared organic woman milk with that laced shit you put in your bottles of """""milk"""""

Fukushima yourself asap.
>>
>>69449556
it's all fake, nobody gives ANY fucks about public breastfeeding, i have never ever seen anyone get shit for it, it is a fabricated story
>>
>>69449709
you stupid fuck
>>
If this is the biggest problem you've got then you've got pretty small problems.
>>
GET IN THIS THREAD. IT'S RELATED

>>69445412

GET IN THIS THREAD. IT'S RELATED
>>
>>69449556
If they have to that's fine, but they ought to cover up. What they shouldn't do is look around and try to draw attention, if you love your baby so fucking much you can make a start by looking at it instead of half the room.
>>
>>69449617
Why do you even need to look. Ohhh no a nip slip for two seconds from some mother sitting on bench. If you weren't breastfed as a child you probably are low test since you didn't the proper nutrients and antibodies so you're still a little boy who is scared of boobies.
>>
>>69449783

Get back to Algeria Ahmed.
>>
>>69449780
So much this!
>>
I won't mind women doing it if they won't mind me staring.
>>
>>69449617
Awesome gif.
On the topic, well I dont mind if we got special room for breastfeeding in malls....like "mums corner" I rly dont mind tits but some arent exacly displayable.
>>
>>69449556
>What is /pol/'s view on public breastfeeding?
Who fucking cares?

>Personally i think if you spend your life sexulising your tits you can't complain when people view them as a sex organ and ask you to cover up.

I honestly don't see what's so offensive about some tits, especially not if there's a feeding infant attached to it.
>>
I'm pretty ambivalent, it's just a sack of fat with a nipple and a baby stuck on it.

I used to work at a shopping centre a few years ago and we received quite a few requests to set up a private baby-feeding area.
>>
Dont care
Breasts are made for breastfeeding and not sex
Its our fault we sexualized them
>>
>>69449780
>>69449926

>Britain
>Dominican republic

I kind of believe that some Americans go completely apeshit over breastfeeding in public though. They're fucking irrational when it comes to nudity, obscenity and what is considered to be decent in the US. They have obscenity laws on record and banned prostitution almost anywhere ffs. They're probably the most anal about this thing out of anywhere in the free world.
>>
>>69449617
Formula fed weakling nip detected
>>
>>69449556
Personally I think it's ok, as long the woman attempts too cover up with a blanket or go to a secluded area or corner of the room or something. But breastfeeding is a convenience.

Boobs are kinda like water fountains, but it's on a people and it doesn't dispense water and only the baby can use it
>>
>>69449556
I don't understand why people want to be in public so much. Internet is cheaper 90% of the time, available 90% of the time, and, best of all, you don't have to answer to anyone if you properly protect your identity.
>>
I have a theory

No one actually cares. No. Seriously, what if no one cares? Imagine this, you walk past a woman, half her top seems low cut, but what you actually see is the back of a baby's head. You smile because oh look it's a baby and walk off. Did you see nipple? Nope. Did you see cleavage underside? no. If you weren't thinking you might have even missed that they were breastfeeding. Again, what if no one cares because what if no one actually notices?

So why is this an issue? Wait, there are women involved, how are you confused about how this works? Bearing your breasts (as a woman) can feel confronting, but as said before that's a personal feeling and no one besides the individual cares. But they have these emotions and they don't like these emotions and someone needs to pay and it's the patriarchy. Something needs to be done, because accepting your own emotional weakness was so proto-modernist. The patriarchy is a grand evil forbidding women from feeding their precious babies, depriving (female!) children from growing up.

But the reality...

... No one cares.

Fucking no one. This is self victimisation at its best, because I'm being so serious that no one cares. No one cares at all.
>>
Gross
>>
horsey comics piss me off
>>
File: NaziFamily.jpg (292 KB, 700x915) Image search: [Google]
NaziFamily.jpg
292 KB, 700x915
Daily reminder
>>
>>69449961
Thanks for your bold opinions Cucky McCuckerson
>>
>>69449709
Are you unaware of the existence of breast pumps?

>>69450121
Women care more than men. My wife was disgusted with a lady breast feeding her kid in a diner we were at while traveling.
>>
>>69450001
Women are made for sex
its our fault we made them vote
>>
>>69449556
>public breastfeeding?
I would consider the mother a terrible person if she would rather let her baby go hungry then to feed it immediately wherever she might be.

If you got a problem with it, you got serious mommy issues.
>>
>>69449556
>Being against boobs.

Gay people should leave right now.
>>
>>69449878
I bet your whore mom breastfed you in public until you were 8, disgusting amerifat.
>>
>be murica
>guns for everyone
>violence in every media
>blood and gore are okay
>brestfeeding is not okay!!
>>
>>69449780
Pretty much, about the only time I care is when the baby spits up and they've not got a cloth handy to clean up, like c'mon guys, it's mostly milk but it IS still vomit.
>>
>>69450235

Common men are made for death.
It's our fault we gave them freedom.
>>
>>69450143
>4 children
Nazi's confirmed for being degenerates who unsustainably multiple
>>
Just do that shit at home
>>
>>69450232
>Women care more than men. My wife was disgusted with a lady breast feeding her kid in a diner we were at while traveling.

....But why?
>>
They are like Open Carry faggots here in the US.

There's no real reason to breastfeed in public, although you should have the right to do so.

Basically they're attention whores.
>>
Women should breast feed in public if they need/want to.

Who the fuck is offended by this?
>>
>>69450254
you know, she could just keep bottles of her own breast milk around and everyone wins
>>
>>69450382
Got me. Apparently because it was a dining location. I didn't give a fuck, and didn't feel like discussing it.
>>
>>69450206

I take it from your reaction that you care about seeing breasts in public? Why?
>>
>>69449556

I don't have any issues with it, I never got it, we have all this degenerate imagery around and violence and we are being triggered by the natural process of a mother nurturing her child?
>>
>>69450382
>why are women neurotic?
They just are Netherlands, they just are.
>>
>>69450232
Because women are easily threatened by women and the only time you're going to see similar behaviour in men are gym faggots towards new guys and tribalistic gang like sub cultures usually found in high schools.

Women can't even handle other women being emotionally stronger, for all their shit about empowerment. Your immature child minded wife is probably insecure about her own body and couldn't possibly imagine removing her breast from its cup.

>>69450382
Women, bro.

Totally competitive in the completely wrong ways.
>>
>>69450283
t. european leftist pussy
>>
>>69450430
>Apparently because it was a dining location

Seems pretty appropriate to feed a kid in such a location... But maybe it's just me.
>>
>>69450352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGdyZS4v8Y
>>
>>69450352
They were making a lot of children under the command of hitler, because they needed more aryan men to replace their war losses.

>>69450420
>you know, she could just keep bottles of her own breast milk around and everyone wins
Yes, but if she was missing said bottle and the baby is crying out of hunger I would call her a fucking monster for not feeding the kid right then and there because of "muh feels".

Face it, breasts are not there to be used by you as plush toys during sex, they are there to feed babies!
>>
I have only raged once about this, usually I dont give a fuck.

>at a town festival, busy as fuck (around 11am)
>you could hardly move for all the people - small quaint street
>side streets everywhere - nice little place where theres no nignig, no muslim
>benches, clean toilets, baby changing rooms, shops - like I say, you could go ANYWHERE else
>this fat, greasy woman sat in the middle of this food court area - tit flapped out, looking at everyone right in the eye as they walk past.

I was fucking raging - it was like she wanted someone to challenge her. It was so fucking obvious aswell.

I recalled this to my mate as we walked by a car and in the back seat was a woman breastfeeding - seems more dignified.
>>
>>69450507
>b-but muh career! muh youth!
seriously, white whores are an evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>69450504
No argument from me. Caught me a little off-guard that she was offended, considering the lady actually used some sort of blanket.

Wife is usually pretty libertarian, too.
>>
>>69449556
Why are you taking your immunine system deficient baby to the mall, exposing it to hundreds of strange people? Don't you love your baby?
>>
>>69450352
Are you retarded?
3 Children is the minimum for replenishment;
4 is the minimum for some Growth in Population, and basically what you need in order to guarantee care for the elderly!
>>
eww tits. i prefer guns and gore
>>
>>69450614
well the excess fat in them has nothing to do with breast feeding so there is a sexual function as well.
>>
>>69450763
stop it already you pussy
>>
>>69450395
there could be a reason, the baby needs to be fed, who honestly gives a shit i dont, how would that offend anyone its feeding a baby like what the fuck , do people really even care?
>>
>>69450420

She could also just have the kid drink straight from the teat though, because that's biologically normal.
>>
>>69450745
>3 Children is the minimum for replenishment;
2.1 actually
>>
It's a non issue. It's a bunch of facebook "mamas" with insecurities trying to empower themselves by playing the victim.

It's legal in all 50 states. So stop crying about it just because someone gawked for a second.
>>
>>69450826
did your mom not breastfeed you or what is wrong with you?
>>
>>69450935
not in public
>>
>>69450790
>well the excess fat in them has nothing to do with breast feeding
That is actually an energy reserve of the body, because producing milk costs a shitload of calories and nutrients for the mother, go look at tribal women in africa or south america, they got flapjacks for tits, simply because in natural conditions it is very hard for them to actually eat enough to produce much excess fat.
>>
>>69450910
Nah. 2 is stagnation. 2.1 is growth. That said, the government wants a lot more than that. Gotta raise those tax payers so that there's a generation to push all the debt that baby boomers and single mothers accrue!
>>
>>69450001
Lies, it's an instinctual cue for men to like breasts, it's also a throw back to being a baby when you suck on them.
>>
Feeding from a bottle is nowhere near as effective as straight from the breast. The milk actually changes during the feeding to give the baby different nutrients depending on their needs. So when people say just give them a bottle it's nowhere near as effective. Also, many babies will not drink out of a bottle. It can also cause supply issues of the baby is not feeding directly from the mother, which means no more breastmilk.

Women have to go out in public. They are on their child's schedule, so if the baby is hungry it needs to eat or it will be crying and heaven forbid someone hear a crying baby. Breast milk is the best food for a baby, but go ahead and feed your baby the liquid Jew formula like a good goyim.

If you're really a true conservative you should support breastfeeding anywhere. It's only until our recent degenerate times that boobs have been turned in to such a sexualized thing. Breastfeeding has been the way we have been fed for almost our entire existence until recently.
>>
>>69450929
This

Moreover, women get just as incised when people gawk at them breastfeeding and claim victimhood. Sorry, but if you pop your tit out in public and you're attractive Im gonna stare. You have a right to breastfeed publicly and I have the right to ogle you in public. The same goes for women who dress like sluts, you can do it but Im gonna give you the eye.
>>
>>69450745
>Are you retarded?
No, he is an anglo, the source of degenerancy in the western civilization.
>>
I feel like I'm the rare female that gets grossed out by breastfeeding and I guess been "brain washed" into feeling like they're sexual organs. I don't say anything to public breast feeders but I'll quickly look away when I realise what they're doing and feel grossed out.

I also feel like if I have children I couldn't breast feed them because having a smiling infant hooked onto my boob just would feel gross to me and not a "bonding" experience. The feeling of getting them sucked by my bf is too sexual and having a baby do that same feeling would feel weird. I'd probably try my best to pump and bottle feed. I don't feel like breast milk is that important in the modern world anyway.
>>
>>69450631
I hate the obvious SJW shit stirrers as well. They must feel so strange when no one bites, I think meditating in such a way that you delete their existence from your world view is the only good course. Ignore them so hard it's as if they don't exist.

I have a similar story involving two lesbians at a bus stop. They look at me, whisper to each other, sit right next to me and start making out. I ignored them, got on the bus, continued to ignore them and walked off. Because if you ever wanted to give me anecdotal evidence lesbians are only doing it for the attention, that was it, complete with look, whisper and laugh.

BTW I have an 8/10 face when I clean up. Women do weird shit around me all the time.
>>
>>69450978
aww i feel so bad for you. i hope there are groups to help you out in your struggle bro.
>>
Formula is literally superior in every way. If you want to publicly breastfeed not only are you cucking your kid your also a degenerate.
>>
File: fart rape.jpg (928 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
fart rape.jpg
928 KB, 1024x1024
>>69451109
Rapist alert!

I bet you fart rape, too!
>>
>>69451012
>fat stores are a energy reserve

you dont say?

The fat reserves have no reason for being near the boobies. They're there because men think it's hot for some reason.
>>
>>69449556
Keep giving women troubles.
Then wonder why no woman wants kids anymore.

>but she has a kids this mean she should be in the house watching it all day no stop, renounce to work and do nothing else ever
>>
>>69451167
Formula doesn't have the anit-bodies that the mother carries.

Best is a mix between the two.
>>
>>69451151
what struggle? i didn't say i wanted to ban it, just stating my opinion
>>
>>69449617
ever heard of a breastfeeding rag? you fucking immature child
>>
>>69451167

Breast fed children are proven to be more intelligent.

Get fucked.
>>
>>69451167
>Formula is literally superior in every way

That's 100% counterfactual.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/nursing-basics
>>
>>69451490
>webmd
>>
>>69451167
>>69451142
I also agree with this as most breast feeding mothers are likely vitamin deficient and not able to produce optimal breastmilk.
"Breast milk is the perfect food" is kind of a myth.
Breast milk is naturally low in a lot of needed vitamins because it's hard for a lot of needed vitamins to be put into breast milk by the body like iron and vitamin D.
This is why a lot of kids/babies used to get Rickets.

There's no evolutionary need to make perfect infant food for humans for most of human history, it just needed to be calorie dense so they didn't starve and keep them smart enough to throw rocks around.
>>
>>69449556
Well, there's a time and a place for that.
Generally speaking any place where there's a dress code, it's improper to breastfeed out in the open provided it's not a family gathering.
>>
>>69451221
>The fat reserves have no reason for being near the boobies. They're there because men think it's hot for some reason.
>They're there because men think it's hot for some reason.
Men find it hot because we instinctively associate the size of a women's breast with her ability to store fat and her fertility.

Being able to store more fat easier used to be extremely advantageous in a primitive nomadic society of hunter-gatherers.
>>
File: femen.png (847 KB, 1184x620) Image search: [Google]
femen.png
847 KB, 1184x620
>>69449556

Breastfeeding no prob, but last summer a woman here changed the diaper of her child in a cafe. Disgusting!
>>
I really would like to know who the fuck the people are who complain about breastfeeding. Because I've never seen one, not even on the internet except for a couple fake 'social experiment' videos.

I'm convinced it's all fake just for women to play victims as if anybody gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1441826555989.gif (817 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1441826555989.gif
817 KB, 200x233
>>69449556
Why do people even care?
>>
>>69450844
Because public breastfeeding is a feminist attempt to destroy the traditional role of motherhood, where the woman stays home to take care of the children.

There is no biological need to go to a coffee shop or go to a public park to breastfeed you child. It's just that staying at home and rearing children in a traditional manner is frowned upon.
>>
>>69451512
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/129/3/e827.long
>>
>>69449556
Breastfeeding yes, breastpumping no.
>>
>>69451142

typical western slut caring more about her "looks" and her bf's degenerate fetish than caring for her baby
bravo
>>
>>69449556
Pretty much this.
Hippie Western women see African women doing this casually but fail to realize this is so normalized in those countries and women are often at home or within their home township just chilling out.
Pragmatic or not it IS different in the society THEY created.
It's exploitation by the upper class feminist looking to advance themselves in business and seizing a market distanced from male competitors.
Sexual appeal (towards female or male) was and still is something that gives competitive advantage and therefore a good market.
All of that Bright blue hair dye and brazen dress sense is also just an eye catcher, a USP, a walking advertisement and motif in a competitive market.

African tribal women...
tend not to be involved in those urban concerns.
>>
>>69451610
have you heard of supplements?
>>
My old lady pumps her mollified when we're out because she's uncomfortable pulling her tit out, but I really wouldn't mind her doing it as long as I was with her and she puts a blanket over it.

Obviously depends where we were too
>>
>>69451794

Having kids at all is frowned upon for feminists you dumb americuck and now adays there's simply no time for a man to do errands.

Ensuring the health of your children in a nurturing manner is the most redpilled thing possible but feel free to keep criticizing motherhood because of muh evil nipple.
>>
>>69451092
>true conservative

You realize the modern day Republican is who is against public breast feeding? Cause the Republican party has been taken over by religious nuts.
>>
>>69451306
And as we all know correlation means causation.
>>
>>69449927
;)
>>
>>69451651
>Men find it hot because we instinctively associate the size of a women's breast with her ability to store fat and her fertility.

It might as well be associated with fat in the ass and legs. This doesn't really explain the attractiveness of extra boob fat.

>Being able to store more fat easier used to be extremely advantageous in a primitive nomadic society of hunter-gatherers.

again, it doesnt matter, in terms of energy reserves, where the fat is stored. Fat katabolism is systemic and not localized.
>>
>>69452167
*tips fedora*
>>
>>69450844
>baby needs to be fed
okay but
>baby needs to go to restaurant/library/mall
i dont think so leaf boy
>>
>>69451142

>I feel like I'm the rare female that gets grossed out by breastfeeding and I guess been "brain washed" into feeling like they're sexual organs. I don't say anything to public breast feeders but I'll quickly look away when I realise what they're doing and feel grossed out.

Women are always the ones pushing these retarded social rules that other women then complain about while blaming men.

>The feeling of getting them sucked by my bf is too sexual and having a baby do that same feeling would feel weird

The reason women nipples are sensitive to touch is to encourage women to breastfeed.
>>
>>69449556
I don't give a single fuck.

But I'm a med student, I basically see people naked all the time, stick my finger in the butthole of people, see them vomit, piss or even shit on them on regular basis.
>>
I care more about my kid being healthy and getting a good feed than I do about other people's poor little sensitive feelings.
>>
1). Attention seeking behavior is bad
2). She's in a mall which is private property
3). There are coverups, breast pumps and all sorts of things to prevent a scene
4). If it comes down to it and you really must breastfeed find a private area to do it
Problems only arise when the women aren't considerate
Daily reminder that the female gender is corrosive to rules .
>>
>>69451142
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/129/3/e827.long

>denying the large benefits of breastfeeding
>because it's the current year

fuck
>>
>>69452299
I'm a political moderate. Mr Goldwater said it best.
Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.
Barry M. Goldwater
>>
>>69449556

Up to the mother to decide about it. As long as she doesn't pull some crazy entitlement cards and demand a 100 meter wide male-free safe zone she's free to strip topless if she wants to.
>>
>>69449556
I find the smell of milk repulsive. So I'm against.
>>
>>69449556
>Horsey
Fucking waste of talent
>>
>>69449617
lmao great bait
>>
Formula companies are pushing the stigmatization of breast feeding especially in public so they can make more shekels. Wonder who is behind this...
>>
>>69449556
Its completely natural and has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to the baby. If the baby needs to feed then it needs to feed. Its not like they get both of their tits out and wave them around. Almost all breast feeding mothers cover themselves with a blanket and do it discreetly. They also shouldn't have to do it a public toilet because thats disgusting. In what world do we force people to eat in the toilet?
>>
>>69452250
The breasts concentrate the fat to serve as an indicator of the female capacity of storing fat. What you said about ass and legs is also true, and explains why niggers are so atracted to big fat asses.

European cultures just evolved using the breasts to compare the fat production capacity rather than the ass, as was used in negro cultures.

http://www.livescience.com/32745-why-do-women-have-breasts.html
>>
File: 1457149671848.png (513 KB, 449x506) Image search: [Google]
1457149671848.png
513 KB, 449x506
>>69450352
>t. Achmed with 9 siblings
>>
>>69449780
Yeah it's either a ameritard thing or completely fabricated
>>
>>69449556
Breastfeeding is a natural body function, just like farting is. Polite people are discreet about it. SJWs who blatantly display their breastfeeding to get a reaction from people are just as crude as someone who farts loudly in public and then makes a big deal about it.
>>
>>69449780
The people who get in trouble are the cunts who are actually trying to get in trouble to stir up a controversy.

That and the fucking female entitlement of today where asking her to move over is already a form harassment
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 158x223
WHY LOOK AWAY WHEN YOU CAN LOCK EYES
>>
>>69449556
Only a retard would be against that. If your baby is hungry you feed him.
>>
>>69453769
This is the attitude that leads to the entitled special snowflake generation we have now. You have to teach your child to delay gratification early.
>>
>>69449878
Imagine that argument, except with me masturbating and cumming in public.

"Why do you even need to look"

lol
>>
File: die hard 3.jpg (50 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
die hard 3.jpg
50 KB, 352x500
>>69449556
I get what that comic is supposed to say, but it doesn't really make any sense because fantas =/= real life. As in: everybody likes action movies and don't mind if they're advertised publicly in posters, but some maniac waving a gun in real life will freak people out.
It's not a double standard because the other one is fantasy and other one is reality. I'm not comparing breasts to guns or terrorists, I just think it is a false equivalence to compare classy modeling photo to real life nude 3dpd boobs.
>>
>>69450372
Are you fucking retarded? Babies eat every fucking hour. Let's hope you never procreate, you stupid fuck.
>>
>first world problems
>>
Women should cover that shit up. It's fucking gross.
>>
>>69454051
You ignorant fuck. You masterbating in public serves, helps NO ONE but yourself. You can handle not cumming for an afternoon of errands. Babies eat every fucking hour, and breast FEEDING helps keep those little fuckers quiet. Which benefits everyone. Babies can't wait three hours to not eat. Their stomachs are so little that it hurts them to be hungry. You retarded fuck, there is a difference.
>>
>>69454662
But using tits to sell video games and celebrity nip slips are AWESOME!
Tits to actually serve a purpose? Yuck!

Retard.
>>
>>69452177
>And as we all know correlation means causation.

There was a large randomized trial (The Promotion of Breastfeeding Intervention Trial (PROBIT)) that shows support for many of the conclusions from observational studies so your parroted talking point doesn't apply.

https://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=193490
>>
>>69454488
Macedonia will have its election on June 5 and nothing will happen except for a rise in Albanian power
>>
>>69454910
t. Emu
>>
>>69454780
>Babies can't wait three hours to not eat.

Then maybe women should stop being power hungry busybody whores and accept home life like they were designed for.
>>
>>69452156
"Ensuring the health of your children in a nurturing manner" means staying the fuck at home and not dragging your newborn out to coffeehouses, public parks and Bernie rallies.

>feminists frown on having children
Maybe in the 80s when the power suit wearing women would forego having children in pursuit of a career. But feminists realized the biological need to procreate is too strong. Now, they only want to destroy the traditional role of homemaker. Today's feminists want children AND a career. They want workplaces where they have breaks and private room for pumping breastmilk and a year of paid maternity leave, just like that Yahoo CEO bitch.
>>
File: lpl7t6vlsH1qj9jnwo1_250.gif (30 KB, 147x119) Image search: [Google]
lpl7t6vlsH1qj9jnwo1_250.gif
30 KB, 147x119
>>69449556
Pretty sure the rapefugees will support this movement.
>>
>>69454910
>rise in Albanian power
I dont care, atleast the enablers in Brussels got bombed
also they have all the rights and dont have the population, 25%+ of the country's population has emigrated to the west, albanians are 18% at max currently
>>
Asses are not sexual
Shitting is natural

Therefore too poo in street is ok
>>
But who is going to go to the grocery store to buy muh cheetos if wife is on house lock?
>>
Eh, they know exactly what they are doing.

If they do it in full view of people without any effort to conceal any of the act, they are doing it for the express purpose of controversy.

At this point they have a cry about how the world is out to get them and to be honest, even seeing it in reality, NOBODY FUCKING CARES IN REAL LIFE, only when on the internet do we have a crack at the slut for flopping out her droopy titties in front of strangers.

Just a typical case of an attention whore. What you could do is make an account and pretend you are a woman who has undergone an mastectomy, and then claim to be "triggered". Creating such social media personas are easy, just follow some shitty groups and leave the account to rot for a few months.

>tfw do it with twitter and fecesbook
>don't even proxy
>argue with self
>idiots create dedicated, long-term rivalries with imaginary people

Pretty easy, and fun, if that's your thing. You can even use your alters to band together for mob justice.
>>
>>69449617
Sometimes I wish for a more progressive use use of gene manipulation just to change hair colous of mankind. Think of all the hair. All those colours
>>
How is this even an issue? People get offended by nipples? It's a nipple, it's not always sexual, it's a normal part of the human body.
>>
>>69450062
HAHAHAHAHAHA! ANAL! HAHAHAHABAHAHAHA
>>
>>69449642
Fucking /thread
>>
File: 1329926993688.jpg (34 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1329926993688.jpg
34 KB, 312x312
>>69449556
tits are sexy, breastfeeding is fucking revolting.

I still remember when i saw my aunt breastfeed my little cousin when he was a baby.
>>
>>69450454

Like niggers, women tend to have high estrogen. It leads to stupid decisions and emotional volatility.
>>
>>69454880
>a baby sucking a tit
>sexy
gtfo turkroach proxie
>>
>>69449556
that's my fetish
>>
>>69449556
We are not third world.

Use a breast pump in private and carry bottles.
>>
>>69460037
this, its like a nice girl ass.
everyone likes it, but no one really want to see it taking a shit
>>
>>69449780
>>69449780
>>69449780
>>69449780
>>
Keep it private or if the baby really needs it. Cover it with something decent.
>>
>>69449556
I think it's fine. You shouldn't deliberately make a show that you're breastfeeding in public. Cover your tits a little and then it's ok. That's what tits were originally designed for anyways. I don't see why you should be angry about public breastfeeding when you have femen idiots making slut marches in the streets and nobody cares about that either. If anything, breastfeeding should be encouraged on all levels, because human breast milk is important for babies and better than a formula.
>>
File: sharia.png (24 KB, 314x814) Image search: [Google]
sharia.png
24 KB, 314x814
>>69460844
No upstanding white man cares about the opinions of highly inbred muslims tho
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 208x243
>>69449826

Tfw I've developed a fetishis for qt white girls being fucked by big ugly nigs
>>
>>69454780
You ignorant fuck. You breastfeeding in public serves, helps NO ONE but your baby. You can handle not breastfeeding for an afternoon of errands. Babies eat every fucking hour, and you can squeeze that tit into a bottle before going outside. Which benefits everyone. Tits can wait three hours to not be shown. Their nipples are so sexual it drives men nuts. You retarded fuck, there is a difference.
>>
File: 1458484317753.png (690 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1458484317753.png
690 KB, 865x966
>>69450352
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.