[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yfw you realize Russian propaganda protraits russia as a world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 358x511
Yfw you realize Russian propaganda protraits russia as a world power in fact they don't even come close , closer to a third world country if anything .
>be me from Detroit
>go to Russia summer 2015
>Russia's buildings are much like metro Detroit
>abandoned and falling apart
>in every major city
>agriculture is failing
>lots of prosititues and homeless
>talked to ex Russ military personal
>implied all of the things portrayed are lies
>military is large in numbers
>but extremely low with training and supplies
>>
>>69449089

>no free healthcare
>highest military spending in world
>never won a war alone
>never won a war since WWII
>"superpower"
>>
>>69449089
And how many years of life did it take you to realize that fact? I can't wait to see the faces of butthurt Rusgol dick lovers when Russia balkanizes again.
>>
>>69449089
Okay shill.
Visit st. Petersburg wow this is a beautiful city. Girls dress properly, men act like men. Really like it. Visit a measure they say it was built to show other Europeans that Russia can renaissance better then anyone else. Supposed to be more romantic than Venice.

Visited Venice a couple years before. Sounds about right. Venice smells like shit and has nothing but Chinese and prostitutes.
>>
>>69449238
>>no free healthcare
good

>>highest military spending in world
hence superpower

>>never won a war alone
wrong

>>never won a war since WWII
so?

>>"superpower"

correct
>>
>>69449238
Britain country with the most territory lost due to war
>>
>>69449089
>Yfw you realize Russian propaganda protraits russia as a world power
Wrong from the first sentence. Russia renounced its claim for world power and acts as a regional power.
>>
>>69449409

American with most white population lost due to being cucked,
>>
Unfortunately, Russia's propaganda machine is highly successful, as evident by the fact that there are droves our morons on this very imageboard willfully cheering for the destruction of the west.
>>
File: 1445046298646.jpg (31 KB, 430x218) Image search: [Google]
1445046298646.jpg
31 KB, 430x218
>>69450113
>>
>>69450247
Pretty much this.
>>
>>69450247
Except if you have payed attention Russia's mainstream media doesn't cheer for the destruction of the west. Quite the opposite. It's more of a "I've told you so" reaction. Russia laughs at collective West's disasterous decision-making but sympathises with it's people who didn't yet succumbed to liberal brainwashing.
>>
>>69450247
>Sucking Jewmerica's cock this hard
I can't wait for our Jewish, trashy, loud, obnoxious shithole of a nation to collapse so that the land can return to its former glory and ruin the plans of hunchback politicians and their hook nosed banker fag lovers. A country full of whiney college students, niggers, spics, fat bitches on motorized scooters, and reality TV is a pathetic country. I would move to Russia in a fucking heart beat.
>>
>>69449089
Wow it took you this long to figure that out? Burgers are dumb
>>
>>69450559

https://youtu.be/cHfBIO-alTI
>>
>>69449936
Иди нaхyй, зaлyпa
>>
>>69449089
They have money but it all goes to military or private pockets.
>>
>>69449364
>Being this retarded
>>
>>69449089
Russia has always been a shit hole. Nothing changes.
>>
Russia being shit doesn't help with the other countries that are going to shit too.

RT has some of the best unbiased coverage of the refugee/europe islamization and that shit is objectively happening, it's not just propaganda.

Seriously, I'd better live in poverty and be slightly afraid of gypsie pickpockets than live in horror of getting raped or massacred.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 681x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 681x600
>>69450559
This

Putin actually has begun expelling rothschild debt and issuing warrants for george soros type globalists.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/07/15/vladimir-putin-removed-rothschild-from-russia-in-2006/

They may be struggling but russia is probably fighting the good fight and taking the lead in battleground: Syria
>>
File: shocking.jpg (26 KB, 327x294) Image search: [Google]
shocking.jpg
26 KB, 327x294
>>69450113

Fucking burn lad.
>>
>>69449238

You lost all credibility with this one comrade.
>>
>>69449238
But this is not true Ahmed. Stop lying
Or should I call you Ivan?
>>
>>69449089
if russia isnt a super power then why doesnt the west just beat them up?

kinda destroys your entire narrative OP that the west is all talk and no action when it comes to dealing with russia
>>
>>69450807
I also just figured this out yesterday. Maybe if you cunts dropped redpills instead of shitposting we'd have known sooner.
>>
>>69449238

>he believes healthcare is free
>>
Slavs do seem to be genetically less OCD toward cleanliness and rigid aesthetics. Slav farms are always rough and messy, whereas German farms, even in Brazil, and always neat and tidy.
>>
>>69449321
>St. Petersburg

It's an outlier and not represantative for the rest of the country. Russia is like China in that regard, you got a couple of niceish big cities to show off for the West and the rest of the country is third world tier regarding income and living standards.
>>
>>69449238
>Korea
>Grenada
>Panama
>first Gulf war
>Kosovo
>>
>>69451065
I post here every fucking time that russia is a shithole, poo tin is a corrupt thief and a mudslime loving pedophile, nobody fucking listens
>>
>>69451013
Post the full picture of this PLEEEEEASE!
>>
>>69451332
Also, I forgot to mention the rampant corruption in politics, bureaucracy and business ventures, another thing they have in common with China. I'm not even anti-russian but these are facts.
>>
File: 1452203226225.jpg (122 KB, 807x807) Image search: [Google]
1452203226225.jpg
122 KB, 807x807
>>69449089
but we're much safer than detroit and the buildings are being rebuilt, slowly...

>agriculture is failing
???
>>
>>69449238
>>no free healthcare

Why would you want free heathcare though? Just make it affordable, and make people responsible for their own insurance.
>>
>>69451480
Well, I know now. It's sad too. I live in the pacific northwest and there are many Russians here who are very nice people. Hell, right outside my apartment is a mural that says "Russia World Cup 2018." You guys are our brothers and I hate to know the truth. Keep strong, friend.
>>
>>69451035
Because not everyone goes for war like the burgers do. Also the West is idiotic
>>
>>69449089
that's what communism does to your country. they're probably recovering.

just blame the jews
>>
>>69451332
Also spent ~month in a shack in Krasnodar Krai. Everyone was dirt poor, but compared to some places in America, no difference. Except that you can have more fun. Got together with a bunch of Russians, helped them out on their farms and then went and did all sorts of insane stuff.

What struck me the most, is while everyone was poor, their childhood was definitely better then mine. The kids got to do all sorts of fun stuff, cause trouble etc, no police, no courts, just a beating. They didn't spend their lives in front of computers or video game systems.

tldr: russia is a poor shithole, no doubt. But the people dont lack the something Americans lack.
>>
https://youtu.be/pv6ROkgsiNs
>>
>>69450859
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE EDITING

Holy shit. That was the most annoying shit I tried to watch all week.

Is anyone expected to actually watch that audio-visual diarrhea?
>>
>>69451960

sperg kraut with 2 minute attention span

https://youtu.be/HvZ0Q9ZonFg
>>
>>69451002

Russia is controlled opposition. Every world leader is working for the kikes but in different ways.

You do realise Putin is a freemason and has kikes on his cabinet, yes?
>>
>>69450774
Reality is gonna hit you hard one day.
>>
File: jewjewjew.png (401 KB, 600x870) Image search: [Google]
jewjewjew.png
401 KB, 600x870
>>69452109
yep this is the clan running this country
>>
>>69449936
Syria is regional now?
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1269x575
>>69452109
Thats why they tried to shoot down his plane.

Im going to assume you are a shill until you provide undeniable evidence. Shoo shoo dirty jew
>>
>>69451756
>They didn't spend their lives in front of computers or video game systems.
No, they spend their lives getting radiation sickness.
>>
>>69452360

critical for russian power projection into mediterranean. otherwise, red army stops at black sea to turkey.
>>
>>69452061
Honestly, why even talk about attention span you little spazz?
Did I even complain about the length in the slightest?

No, I didn't you massive faggot and every normal person would get an aneurism from the dubstep and confused visuals constantly spinning around with the most obnoxious movie-voice anouncer trying to tell you something.

It is a SHIT VIDEO and whoever edited that genuinely needs to leave the business for good.
>>
>>69452642
needs more capslock to be convincing hans.
>>
>>69452523
No, I agree with you that Syria is strategically important to Russia, it's just that it doesn't jive with the whole "regional power only" thing.
Russia is more than just a regional power, but less than a superpower.
>>
>>69452770
IT'S A FUCKING SHIT VIDEO AND WHOEVER MADE THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD

I 100% unironically don't get how anyone can be anything but annoyed by that video.

>here I have something I want to tell you
>let me blast you with annoying dubstep sound effects
>WOOOOSH look at that cool graphic
>woah dem video game tanks look so cool
>spin spin spin the earth, rapid cut to some janky youtube video floating around in visual shit
>>
>>69452262
Oh, yeah? Is it?
>>
>>69452505
>>69452973
I get it now. Its achmed shilling for turkey.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.