[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Slovenia the best slavic country? >Best living standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 20160327_111132.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160327_111132.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Is Slovenia the best slavic country?

>Best living standard for a Slavic country
>One of the most peaceful countries in the world
>Has the most Germanic mixture out of all the Slavic nations
>Was not raped by mongolians(unlike Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia)

Mountain Slavs best slavs.
>>
>>69447868
Might be. There are muslims there ?
>>
File: 1459420113020.jpg (131 KB, 632x695) Image search: [Google]
1459420113020.jpg
131 KB, 632x695
>>69447868
FUCK OFF MOUNTAIN JEW, WAR IN 20
>>
>>69447921
There are but only a small %.
>>
>>69447944
I forgot we trigger Serbia. We were the most Successful part of Yugoslavia so losing us hurts them. :c
>>
>>69448008
>implying

We have bigger fish to fry right now, mountain Jew.
>>
>>69447868
>jewish star on flag
goyim pls
>>
slavs are slavs, none are better than the others. the thing that matters is we are better than the western world
>>
>>69447868

>Best living standard for a Slavic country
True but still shit compared to some western european country , so not much of an accomplishment
>One of the most peaceful countries in the world
Everyone is peaceful now even all of former yugo once again not much of an accomplishment
>Has the most Germanic mixture out of all the Slavic nations
How is that a good thing? It just increases you chances of being the first cucked slav nation
>Was not raped by mongolians(unlike Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia)
That's a fair point i guess , but on the other hand you didn't become a top tier kebab removal nation trough natural selection so good luck fighting the eurabian islamic caliphate in 50 years without the rest of us .
>>
>>69448140
Indeed. Help us remove some albanians. Their kebab shops are dirtying my city.
We will pay you in shekels i mean euros.
>>
>>69447868
>>Has the most Germanic mixture out of all the Slavic nations
yeah, because you are southern carinthia and therefore offsprings of an bavarian tribe.
>>
>>69448146
My great grandfather swore an oath to serve under Hitler and SS forces to remove the communists.
>>
>>69448278
Being slightly cucked is our only issue. If we had Serbian nationalism we would be a great country.
>>
>>69448199
indeed
>>
>>69447868
>landwhale hands
>>
Go back to >>/soc/ and compliment fishing Janez.
>>
ah the magnificent Slovenian people

Žižek, Trump, Gorenje, Čefur, Stojadinović
>>
>>69447868
you guys speak kinda funny compared to your exyu brethren
>>
>>69447868

Austrian horse keepers
>>
>>69448008
>most Successful part of Yugoslavia

Man, I knew you folks had delusions of grandeur due to the fact your landmass is super tiny, but this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69447921
We have bosnian muslims not arab muslims.
>>
I'm Albanian diaspora. Give me all your hate. It gets me off t b h
>>
>>69451165
nice trick bunkerman

won't ruse me again
>>
>>69451165
Tell me where all your šiptar brothers learn to make their kebab sauce.

Where do you hide kebab university?
>>
>>69451165
Come back to homeland.
Make Albania Great Again
>>
>>69451337
actually, I was thinking of doing that.

A lot of my family lives in Kosovo. I gotta protect them incase of another war
>>
>Slovenia
Literally who
>>
>>69450873
pretty much this

if we weren't so busy licking Austria's ass we might have actually made something decent out of our country.
As it stands pretty much all of Slavosphere will supersede us in a few years. Hell, we used to make fun out of Czechs and Slovaks, but now they are doing better than us in many ways. Even Croatia is doing better than us in terms of growth and potential, despite having a bitter war that set them back at least 10 years. We had a head start and we fucked up.

We had potential, but we wasted in on petty squabbles and internal disputes.
>>
File: le crafty albojew.jpg (141 KB, 917x1135) Image search: [Google]
le crafty albojew.jpg
141 KB, 917x1135
>>69451456
>>
>>69451456
From what city are they from? One of my classmates in elementary school fleed Kosovo after 1999 and moved to Vojvodina.
Kosovo is a big fat mess atm desu senpai.
>>
>>69451560
We're actually all Jews. The Islam thing is just a disguise.
>>
>>69451713
Uroševac (Ferizaj)
>>
>>69451553

If it wasn't for Austria, I could wipe my ass with my PhD in engineering because we have NOONE to hire me with adequatly demanding job.

Literally go fuck yourself and take this shithole of a country with you.
>>
>>69451790
>Uroševac
oh lol, camp Bondsteel, the main base of the United States Army detachment to the KFOR peacekeeping force in Kosovo, is located nearby.
>>
>>69451889
I fully agree with you. Hell, I did my grad and post grad in the UK. I was an idiot to return.

It's fucked because our politicians have no idea what the fuck they are doing. It's fucked because we want to be like Germany or Austria, but we don't know what makes those countries good. It's certainly not doing everything to please someone else despite it being the complete opposite of what should be done.
>>
>>69447868
Best Slavic country, now there is a back handed compliment
>>
>>69447868
>was not raped by mongolians

The word in Turkish for "an unwanted rape child" literally is "Sloven".

LMAO

What a cuck weak nation of Italo-Turks
>>
>>69447868
And Laibach!
>>
>>69447868
>>69447868

maybe it is, dunno
Slovenia is on my map for this year (Bled, Piran, Predjama, Postojna, Bohinj, Bovec, Triglav and many other), can't wait
>>
Ranking Slavic Countries:

Best:
-Poland
-Czech
-Slovenia.

Ok:

-Croatia
-Slovakia

Shit tier:
-Russia
-Ukraine
-Bulgaria
-Macedonia
-Bosnia
-Serbia
-Belarus
-Montenegro.
>>
>>69447868
you forgot
>90% of employed population makes minimum wage

otherwise great if you have/had enterprising parents that could profit greatly from yugo hyperinlation eating away their denbts, also very neat and clean country, ethnically almost pure, culturally homogenous, peaceful

downside is Slovenia produces nothing besides half-finished products supplied to german manufacturers, it's a nation of fucking resellers/importers, there's some tourism and agriculture (great wines and winemakers) and that's about it
>>
>>69452100
yeah. I heard their blackhawks everyday.
>>
I was in Ljubljana. Pretty nice.
>>
>>69447868
>Mountain Slavs
More like mountain sluts. All your girls are whores and smoke weed. Croatia is best Slavic country.
>>
>>69453219
funny I could say the same or worse about yours but it's more like birds of feather flock together = degenerates will always find their degenerate counterparts

otherwise local culture is very wet, as in alcohol consumption and related health problems are a mainstay
>>
>>69447868
whats wrong with mongols eh. just see hungary our styepp genes carry us to the victory. german genes make you open the border :()
>>
>>69452383
Thanks m8. That means a lot

Czech genes reporting
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x266
We've got rare species
>>
>this post triggers the serb
>>
>>69450943
Butthurt is real
>>
File: JulianAlps.jpg (362 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
JulianAlps.jpg
362 KB, 1280x850
This is my empire
This is where heroes die
This is my mistress
So bold and so divine
>>
>>69456178
>just show us your sea allready !!
>>
File: 1445692716996.jpg (88 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
1445692716996.jpg
88 KB, 500x577
>>69450943
Hey, why bother shit talking a Slovene, when četniks are lurking nearby. Priorities man.
>>
>>69447868
Are you the Whitest? NO
then you're not simple as that
>>
50% bosnians in cities.
>>
>>69457854
So you're not the greatest Slavic country
>>
>>69447868
No. No history, no nation, not a part of balkan and not a part of europe. Mountain Jews, you are the untermensch of the Slavic horde.
Also, your constant "WE WUZ GREET ICONOMIC POWAH" and "YOU JUST JEALOUS CUZ YALL HAV A LOWER GDP" is funny, but you need to stop. No, faggots, you were not the greatest economic power in the old country and you are ahead of the rest of us because well, you had your great 10 day "war" while the rest of the region was bleeding for a decade. Serbs and Croats are only nations in this region, Bosniaks are literally Croat and Serbian traitors and Slovenians are a mix of Croats/Serbs/Bosniaks all getting fucked by the Austrian nobility on Triglav.
>>
A FUCKING
MOUNTAIN
>>
>>69458464
I know, pretty qt right?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.