[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inmigration and Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
Hi /pol/,
I am looking to be redpilled on the subject of inmigration and the Syrian refugee crisis. Everyone I know says that more inmigrants is good, as they bring economic benefits and increase tolerance through multiculturalism. Can those arguments be refuted without revealing too much of our power level?
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>69447220
BumpmuBumpumBump
>>
>>69447157
Just because multiple chefs can increase the productivity of a single kitchen, you're not going to increase the productivity by sticking 20 waiters in the kitchen who don't speak English.
>>
>>69447157
refugees need a safe haven for their families and xenophobes want to make you believe they are all thirsty savages looking to rape all your women
>>
>>69448163
Germany, can you stop with the cuckoldry at least for 2 seconds? thanks
>>
File: Thomas-Sowell-on-diversity.png (136 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Sowell-on-diversity.png
136 KB, 500x428
>>69447157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>69448163

Was Turkey not a safe haven?

Are Ethopians and Nigerians at war? Or does anyone from a shitty country deserve 'refugee' status. (Gibsmedats status)
>>
>>69447157
The economic benefits of drastically increased crime, reduced productivity, and unskilled labor significantly undercutting the value of the native population's work?

These retards don't understand that the economic benefit goes to large corporations, at the expense of the people. Similar to how even though illegal labor expands the economy, it ruins the country it's in.
>>
>>69447157
The thing is, anyone with the in demand skillset thàt your country would have work for probably has already left their country because it's really easy for those sort of people to get work abroad.

You won't be able to fix your economy by bringing in people who can only do entry level jobs while your own properly educated citizens are already competing for those jobs.
>>
>>69448289
considering the recent attacks and the way the goverment is going, i wouldn't consider turkey safe.
>>
>>69448163
Theres lots of safe havens between germany and syria.
>>
>>69448325

Okay, what about Greece, Italy, Spain etc. Are they not safe, how else can you explain the refugee outflows to the northern gibmedat states like your own.

>Doesn't address other point
>>
>>69448325
By that logic Finland is not safe either because Russia constantly violates our airspace.
>>
>>69448327
i for one am proud of the humanitarian effort made by german to offer refuge to those who need it after other countries turn their backs on them. it is the humane thing to do.
>>
>>69448325
Is Germany safe now?
>>
>>69448391
Greece, Italy, Spain are not safe because they are full of racists that attack the refugees.
>>
File: 1457014229792.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457014229792.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>69448443

>Still don't address all the africans amongst refugees. Where is their war?

>Spain et al. are racists that attack refugees
>Allowed to generalise whole countries as racists
>Not allowed to generalise all refugees as exploitative third-world terrorists and rapists
>>
>>69448407
You can offer your own house and property then. I dont want my taxes wasted on rapefugees
>>
>>69448550
Africa is extremely unstable. Militias are abusing the local populace every day.

>>69448594
I am already hosting a family of refugees. They are extremely grateful, help with work around the house and are great people.
>>
>>69448327
There's also lots of safe havens in muslim countries, yet they've taken a whopping total of 0 refugees.
>>
>>69448680

Ok, so let's offer up the West to all of the 4 billion+ people living in shitty countries then. They are all unstable, that means they deserve a free ticket to western gibmedats no?
>>
>>69448680
>Africa is extremely unstable.
>So let's get them to Europe!
You don't see what could go wrong with this at all?
>>
>>69448779
we have enough resources and space to peacefully coexist. if we didnt fuck their countries over they wouldnt be in this situation.

>>69448850
no, care explain it to me how helping people is bad?
>>
>>69448850
machete-killer-is-allowed-to-stay-in-the-UK-on-benefits.jpg
>>
>>69448325
then neither is France or Belgium
>>
>>69447157
>Everyone I know says that more inmigrants is good
Argument from populism isn't a good start. But controlled immigration is good. Selective immigration is better.
Big businesses like immigration because it keeps unskilled wages low, increases consumption, and improves their profits. It provides a convenient distraction from the fact they get all the benefits. They also don't have to deal with social issues that arise from uncontrolled immigration (at least not initially).

>increase tolerance through multiculturalism
Evidence?
Even European leaders have acknowledged that multiculturalism doesn't work. Values must be shared for society to function. And history has shown that Muslims are about the most difficult group to integrate, even in small amounts.

Not too problematic for you, Reddddit?
>>
>>69448930
>resources
The countries they come from have just as many resources as germany, theyre all just too muslim to use them efficiently.
>>
>>69448930
>we have enough resources and space to peacefully coexist

>pacefully coexist
They want to replace you, kraut
>>
>>69448930

>we have enough resources and space to peacefully coexist. if we didnt fuck their countries over they wouldnt be in this situation.

>Modern people must pay for the sin's of their grandfathers
>West doesn't already more than pay pack colonialism with billions in aid every year

Remember when Poland colonised Africa? When Hungary, Canada, Greece, Austria, Denmark, among many others exploited Africa? Oh wait...

>they have to pay some 'debt' for what people from 100 years ago did in other countries

Are Turkroaches like yourself paying for their attacks on Southern Europe?
>>
>>69448163
Germany: The greatest cuck you've ever seen, only tantamount to an America led by Bernie
>>
>>69449306
you have a nigger as president.
>>
>>69449575
I'd rather a nigger as a president not doing jack shit for us, than a government that supports an influx of sandniggers that do naught but rape women and bomb peoples shit
>>
>>69448277
Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y--z7SEtypY

Should make a list of these.
>>
Alright, I will give you what I know.

The problem with immigration has a few parts to it: unemployment handling capacity, job filling capacity, government strain and language barrier.

To break it down, the unemployment handling capacity is how much growth the large companies can produce for the ability to get the unskilled workers in while having room to expand into - I.e. Demand of cars, burgers or what not. In Germany and other first world countries these are relatively low, as they enjoy a market where the lowest qualification is finishing secondary or similar, with cheap materials available from (cue Donald trump) CHINA. There are no large factories, that you can find in developing countries.

Second is the job filling capacity: without (uncontrolled) immigration the job market is relatively stable, with the people leaving a position the same as going in. With it, however, you will find that the people such as students going to find a job with a loan have a huge problem, as the market is saturated with labour that is willing to work for a 16 h a day shift. Then the businesses run into a problem of demand, outlined in the paragraph above, and so you find a market flooded with low level workers, unable to move up due to lack of qualifications (that they can't get as they work full time) and unemployed students who can't get a starting step in the career ladder.

Government strain describes the large demands that the economy will face due to need for larger healthcare, education (please think of the children) and others (if you are not willing to reveal your power level refrain from saying "and the police and similar services"). Until the immigrants find jobs, and the market will be saturated (look for evidence above) so they wouldn't find jobs, the governmental services will have to work double time. The lack of paperwork, tax file numbers, and so on will NOT make it faster, and will put more strain on the government.

Lastly, is the language barrier. Duh.
>>
>>69450351
TL;DR the economy of a developed country can't handle the rapid growth without destroying carefully built systems. Kinda like pumping water through pipes - Germany cant handle the pressure of immigrants
>>
>>69448163
Goddamn it germany. you used to be cool
>>
>>69447157
maybe I can help, I met quiet a few Syrian refugees and I have followed the issue closely

the first thing to know absolutely is that war affects everyone by degrees, people loose homes, loved ones; but more people loose buisiness or feel unsafe

if a bomb falls in a neibourhood, how many people are refugees?
the man who lost his house?
his neighbors?
someone who heard the blast from four blocks away?

the second thing is that these people would all come to europe if they could/were allowed
literally a third of the world would pile on trains and busses if there was nothing stopping them
everyone has a motivation, refugee or non refugee; and that's from asia, africa, the middle east

third is that an unregulated system can't seperate "real refugees" from migrants, period.
it also means that richer victims of war are more able to leave/travel

fourth is that the law is only effectively upheld by convention, police become unable to control people allarmingly quickly simply because of numbers
there is a critical point when police resources become too stretched, and the more stretched they become the better the odds of someone getting away with a crime
let in too many lawbreakers, and society collapses
>but not all refugees are criminals anon
but they have learned to defy the law, official directions, police, to cross borders, work illegally etc.
and to make this even worse that "tipping point" doesn't even have to be reached by wilful lawbreaking, it can easily occur in relation to differing social conventions like the treatment of women or tax laws

fifth is that they become a massive burden on host countries, and the real victims are the lower class of that nation who see their social services buckling as they have to share what little they have, also victims are the genuine refugees stuck in warzones who have all their aid go to people no longer affected

for the positives of refugees?
simply demand quantifiable financial evidence and none will appear
>>
>>69447565
>>69449810
>>
>>69447157
>as they bring economic benefits
lol, how can they say that with straight face conisdering unemployment levels in Spain
>>
File: 1459058524079.png (23 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
1459058524079.png
23 KB, 575x544
>>69448930
No idea if you can hear me behind all those proxies but they have enough resources and space as well. Too bad it didn't work out with the whole "peacefully coexist" thing. They can't get along with each other and they are openly hostile against whites and Christians.

Even if they weren't hostile their presence alone will threaten the German 20-35yo demographic as soon as 2020. They won't go back home.

You're not helping them, you're just opening the gates. And of course you have to be all smug about it to show everyone in Europe who is ze true Master Progressive. We can tell by your writing style.
>>
>>69451538

>They do the jobs we don't want

You can't try to reason with EUcucks polbro
>>
>>69448680
>Militias are abusing the local populace every day.

by your own definiton most of eastern europe would end up in your backyard.
its one thing to want to do the right thing, completelly another when that leads to killing a country.
>>
>>69447157
What possible economic benefit would someone gain by inviting 100,000 non-native launguage speaking immigrants in?

They will need:
>Housing and food to survive.
>Schooling to learn your language, how your society works and skills if you want them to join your workforce.
>Psychiatric help because if you believe what the media tells you, they have been through stuff that would mental shatter most people.

Sure after you have taken care of all these "non-issues" you will have someone capable of performing a minimum wage job, but will they ever be able to pay back thier debt to your country?
>>
>>69453771
>Psychiatric help because if you believe what the media tells you, they have been through stuff that would mental shatter most people.

kek
>>
>>69448930
Because your forcing all of your citizens to pay for them, even if they dont want to. If you really want to help, sponsor a family in YOUR home.
>>
>>69447157
>where are you from

>earth

k you're fine then, have a good one.

Oh, if you cross that line, we'll blow you the fuck out of the water
>>
>>69453940
what the fuck is this, someone namefagging on /pol/?
>>
File: Jeb4.jpg (23 KB, 590x389) Image search: [Google]
Jeb4.jpg
23 KB, 590x389
Immigrants are great for the economy and thus everyone generally, provided their movement is not incentivised by welfare. Cut welfare and the immigrant problem vanishes.
>>
>>69454069
>the British limped onto the shore of aussy land
>killing raping and stealing whatever they could find
>later on a aboriginal surfing image board the emus discussed cutting welfare programs to make immigrating look less promising
>>
File: 1459422539675.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459422539675.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>69447157
They are essentially beasts who have lived in 3rd world countries under islam.
You are allowing wolves into your borders because leftist fucks who have no experience with muslims are preaching tolerance.
Care for your own people because if you open your doors to muslims, they will claim your culture to oppress them while they attack you repeatedly and claim #notallmuslims
They come for benefits, to rape western women, to attack us or in many cases enjoy the standard of living in your jails.
These people are people who'd slit your throat if at any opportunity while claiming you're insulting them and their religion.
They out breed the people in the countries they are invading, as their numbers grow so does their political weight which eventually will allow them to democratically replace the locals, ostracize them as racists then finally persecute and eradicate whites and non muslims by voting in Sharia law.
Europe is for europeans, the only refugees that should be allowed in are Christians.
When did it become our job to fix the lives of muslims at the determent to our own?
If the roles were reversed and we fled to their borders, we would only find death or slavery for the men and rape for the women.
>>
File: 4L_z9rDH6BX.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
4L_z9rDH6BX.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>69447157
They are a bunch of gibs me dat tier shit skins that have brought one or two terrorists along with them.
>>
The West has destroyed countries across the world first through colonialism and more recently through wars. It is only fair that those people who have had their lives ruined should be given a chance in the West.

As westerners we are all #iamguilty

G U I L T Y
U
I
L
T
Y
>>
>>69447157
>Can those arguments be refuted without revealing too much of our power level?

No, because it is supported by facts. Swedish love immigration more now than before because they have more contact with immigrants. It also keeps prices down by having lots of available people to work.
>>
File: POL SCUM.png (315 KB, 1295x931) Image search: [Google]
POL SCUM.png
315 KB, 1295x931
>>69454711
>keeps prices down by having lots of available people to work
Immigration of muslims who don't speak the language or have any education increases workers and doesn't steal billions from swedish people through welfare: what a meme lad wew
>>
>>69454042
Careful, the Trumpstaffel will out you to your neighbors
>>
>>69454711
>they have more contact with immigrants

swedish girls who don't carry pepper spray sure do
>>
File: get out.jpg (106 KB, 560x510) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
106 KB, 560x510
>>69455365
>>
>>69454706
>in the West
Nope. That doesn't make any sense.
It's arbitrary and also an excuse for the rich in the West to get richer as they own all of the products that will see an economic boost (property, industry, services, consumption)...
You know, the rich who profited the most from all of those previous ventures.
There is no alternative to developing the rest of the world to livable standards.
>>
>>69454706
kill yourself jew
>>
>>69447157

Immigrants only bring economic benefits to the business owners through lower wages.

They lower the standard of living and real wages for the bottom 99%.
>>
>>69448680
I see what you're doing now you want slaves. I could t wrap my mind around it but I get it now. The reason you want all these rapefugeees is so you can turn them into wage slaves and have a house nigger for nickels on the dollar. I HAVE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT IN THIS DARKNESS
>>
File: 1455144243549.jpg (115 KB, 599x469) Image search: [Google]
1455144243549.jpg
115 KB, 599x469
>>69447157
Immigrants only benefit corporations that want to save money by hiring cheap foreign labor at the cost of citizens of that country losing their jobs.

Immigrants don't assimilate if they are brought in in massive numbers. They essentially establish small colonies within their host country that are subtly off limits to people not of their culture or race.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.