[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Africans will not accept Western push for gay ‘marriage’:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 081015_carson.jpg (43 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
081015_carson.jpg
43 KB, 780x438
These Christian Africans have the balls and courage to fight against the regressive left.
Does /pol/ now recognize that there are some pretty based Negroes out there?
If Islam conquers the West, followed by the left's takedown of the West's traditions, culture and Judeo-Christian morals, we might have to re-settle in Christian Africa!

Make Africa Great Again!
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/africans-will-not-accept-western-push-for-gay-marriage-cardinal

http://www.newsghana.com.gh/catholic-bishops-urge-africans-to-reject-western-gay-incursions/

http://www.globalpulsemagazine.com/news/african-church-wont-accept-homosexuality/2681
>>
>>69445645
There is nothing wrong with gay marriage you fucking bigot loser
>>
I say this time and time, over and over again.

Moving to Africa might not be a completely awful idea.

I don't mean south Africa but Countries like Namibia. That are happy about foreigners coming to their country and that don't view the colonization period as being awful (heck they still love Germans nowadays).

When the west goes down thanks to Islam these people will learn from that..
>>
>>69445698
it's cucks like you that are contributing to the downfall of Western society
>>
>>69445645
African niggers hate fags even more than sand niggers
>>
>>69445742
Agreed, of course they are absolute shitholes, but they can be rebuilt with a free market, jobs, economic growth and Christian values guiding their countries. There are Christian majority African countries that do actually have dedicated hard working men and women.

Maybe with a few Westerners, they might rise up, who knows.
>>
>>69445742
>ruin europe for everybody for the 4th time
>hay guise lets move to africa xDDDD
Stay in your containment country.
>>
>>69445645
I actually have two friends from work who are black. They are both pretty based educated and make a lot of money. Surprisingly we agree on most political subjects. They also hate the black lives matters movement. But holy shit.. when they get into a group of them like 3 or more. They go full on ratchet street nigger. It's mind blowing to watch honestly.
>>
>>69445698
Dey lik da poo poo! baboo baba batsa wootsy nana!
>>
>>69445746
Name ONE thing wrong with gay marriage go on ill wait.....
>>
>>69445645
These eat da poopoo christian charity converts are a joke, the ones on top are an oligarchy of the worst kind.
>>
>>69445645
You know who else hates gay marriages? Mudslimes.
>>
>>69445645
>Make Africa Great Again!
Africa was every "Great, other than when lions were freely feeding on niggers?
>>
>>69445925
That's true! I have a few South Sudanese friends from when I was growing up, one in particular was very intellectual and quite conservative too.
However, when he was with his mates he acted like a complete degenerate nigger, when he was with me, it was the opposite. So maybe integration with other races isn't such a bad idea if they aren't collective as their one race? Just a thought.
>>
>>69445983
you shouldn't even be browsing this board, but cos I fucking hate gay marriage, here's a few:

1) 2 mothers or 2 fathers cannot raise a child as effectively as 1 mother and 1 father. It just doesn't work. There is a check and balance with the latter two. Mother provides nurturing and emotional support, father disciplines and is the strict one.
>inb4 but der are plinty of ppl i know that arne't lyke that
Anecdotal evidence does not equate for the whole pattern.

2) It promotes bigotry and hate against its opponents. (E.G. Christian bakeries, pizzerias, churches) See on YouTube: "Is gay marriage really about "revenge, sabotage" and anti-Christian bias?"
>inb4 Gavin is a c*ck
Yeah I know, but he's right about this.

3) Most gays don't even want to get married, they just want sex. It's all a 'look at me and how fucking special I am'. All just a show about being in power.

4) It encourages the Marxist agenda of destroying the core family unit.

5) Homosexuality is completely unnatural. No need to further promote it.
>>
>>69445645
it's like you haven't even read all the nigger statistics. they're animals. they're pure. fucking. stupid. niggers are BIOLOGICALLY, INHERENTLY HANDICAPPED

literal faggots aren't a problem at all you nigger lover. every faggot isn't an annoying SJW, but every SJW is a nigger lover
>>
>>69445914
>Goes to africa
>THIS PLACE ISN"T MULTICULTURAL ENOUGH
>ALL THESE SHITLORDS
>WOMENS SUFFRAGE
rinse and repeat
>>
>>69445645
>"STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"

That's what you sound like when you try to argue against gay marriage

This is the free world, bitch, get over it and mind your own love life
>>
>>69446798
*clap* *clalp* *clap*
>>
Give them food and AIDS medicine and they will accept anything.
>>
>>69445698
There is

Also, insulting "f*cking bigot loser" will not prove anything related with your point and it makes you look like idiotic
>>
>>69447301
A KEKING LEAF

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same thing about child marriages. Oh wait, you're Canadian, you probably would because it's 2016.
>>
>>69448873
>nq
Justin Trudeau is a complete fail to Canada

But we are talking about gay marriage so...
>>
>>69445645
If Africans only learned how to fight corruption and cooperate with each other, then they would develop without a doubt

Unfortunately they don't have advantages over the Europeans, because their public live is utterly degenerate and broken, and no private christian morality will make up for that. In order to develop you must have a proper state
>>
Black folk in general are pretty agitating. Walking through grocery stores constantly in a staring match with every black I pass, but it's a far lesser evil than eating the poo poo like ice cream. We'll need our crops tended to again someday, but we'll never need our assholes licked.
>>
>>69449114
Slippery slope. While people thought gay marriage was degenerate 60 years ago, we think about child marriage as being degenerate. This fucking retarded moral relativism is what wrecks society.
>>
>>69449781
Yah, it totally does
>>
>>69445645
Why don't you move there? Have fun.
>>
>>69449316
I think if Africa had what South Africa had during the apartheid years, or India during British rule it could possibly rise up. Not saying apartheid itself would be needed, anyway, here is an analogy:

So just say a father has to discipline his child, now, that child may experience pain (physical and mostly emotional), but in the end, that child will grow up quite mature and respectful and disciplined. In other words, for such discipline to occur, there has to some form of pain during the learning process.

Same thing with African countries, if they have some sort of Western influenced state, which forces the people to work and become disciplined, they could become great. They will experience pain in the process, but eventually will produce a fruitful outcome.
>>
>>69445645
I fully support this niggers in that case.
>>
>>69445698
>there's nothing wrong with being an edgy faggot appropriating a religious institution

Not happy being a legal partner? Too fucking bad.
>>
Interesting, wonder what liberals have to say about it. On the other hand they should be standing for the gay rights, on the other hand they shouldn't let a white man tell niggers what to do because that's like slavery.

I agree with them about Americans behaving like they own the world, they do the exact same with Russians.
>>
>>69450995
*American Liberals, I kinda wish American Conservatives (not conservatives) ruled the world
>>
>>69451385
I meant c*ckservatives (Stupid moot filter)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.