[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt the u.s populus do something when the regime in charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 31
Why didnt the u.s populus do something when the regime in charge of them commited the false flag we all know as 9/11?
>>
>>69445261
Prepare for Americans in denial.

A lot of them are still naive enough to think the government didn't want it to happen. They can't accept the fact that they were betrayed by their elected officials, because accepting that prompts one to take action, and as we all know, Americans are fat and lazy pussies despite muh guns.
>>
>>69445261
eh
they were ugly buildings anyway
>>
>>69445436
>>69445261
the ones that were not in denial were ridiculed and laughed at. they're still abused by all normies which is about 90% of americans
>>
>>69445634
i thought that was what your guns were for though? will you never do anything about it?
>>
>>69445706
Stop it, they know how weak they are.
Don't be so rude. It's like making fun of retarded kids.
>>
I think it's more likely that they saw it coming and just let it happen so they could get something out of it. Sort of like when LBJ escalated Vietnam just so he could make money when the government bought more military equipment from the company he had stocks in.
>>
>>69445436
denial? Don't underestimate us, bong. It's not betrayal if it justifies the opportunity to watch shit get exploded overseas. See the children bleed, looks great on TV.
>>
>>69445436
I wonder how many Americans on this board seriously believe the CIA version of Bin Laden's "death".
>>
>>69445859
>I really love how our government intentionally killed thousands of our fellow citizens, because now we have an excuse to kill even more people in other countries.

a m e r i c a n s e v e r y o n e
>>
>>69445261
The feelings for what happened still burn deep in the hearts of our people. We will never forget. Those responsible will face a trial in front of the people.
>>
File: 1459167292584.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1459167292584.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>69445859
You're not fooling anybody.
>>
They blew up their own towers to have an excuse for an oil war like they blew up the USS Maine during the cuban war to have an excuse to take it away from us.

Not hard feelings ameribros, its just politics and world domination.

>>69446165
>Those responsible will face a trial in front of the people

You will never know who is/are the direct responsible. Those proofs and documents dont exist anymore, same with the witnesses. MK ULTRA style.
>>
They were 767's, you spastic.
>>
File: spoopy.gif (727 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
727 KB, 300x199
how many of you think it was actually a super villain in a cave?
>>
>>69446165
>Those responsible will face a trial in front of the people.

cool story, brew
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 1425x1434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 1425x1434
Y tu, 7/7/7?
>>
>>69445261

it wasn't a 747 tho
>>
File: 1451769254241.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1451769254241.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>69447365
what?
>>
>>69445261
its so fucking obvious that USA government did it over an absolute perfection scheme involving airlines, that no one other fucking country has ever had an attack made like this not even with small planes or copter etc, none, probably the suicide terrorists who did it were also pin-pointed on their families by the fucking CIA, a man can do the unthinkeable to rescue their homies.

of course the truth will never reach the light, the never ending wars are the fuel of the USA economy, not just 2 fucking buildings madeby jews, and the 9/11 is the very prove of it. The CIA trained Al Qaida, the CIA trained ISIS. Is a monster freedom they call it cuz dem burgers and shit... come on.
>>
>>69447751

No other country has had planes hijacked? I mean, I guess no other country has had planes flown into buildings, but plenty of planes have been hijacked. How often does a plane get hijacked because a man has marital problems?

Maybe we should start some tin foil hat theories on the Egyptian hijacking.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 225x225
>>69448020
>tin foil
dude your government did it its no theory
>>
>>69445261
767s hit the towers.
757s crashed in PA and hit the pentagon.

No 747s were involved you idiot.
>>
File: 7.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>69448364
kek a missile hit the pentagon butthurt burger cuck
>>
File: jew-pepe-911.png (214 KB, 506x298) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe-911.png
214 KB, 506x298
>>
>>69448020
>those planes
>hijacked by sandpeople
Amigo, those terrorist probably had the manuals and diagrams of both planes under their arm to carry on the attacks, hell, its probably that weapons were already loaded in there before hand to make it easier for them. Let's be honest, this board always have stated how stupid and primitives the muslims are culturally and technologically... but wait!, they aren't anymore when suddenly can hijack planes and crash them with the perfect precision to destroy not one, but TWO fucking huge buildings. Both also ones of THE biggest of their time by the way...(excluding sears tower, etc.)

Oh yeah WE are forgotten... that pentagon building attack... like if any evidenceor clue in the archives or something-somethig dark was absolutely NOT-destroyed even before public can deduce any shit about the motives and attacks.
>>
>>69448643
I also don't buy that it was a 757 that hit the pentagon (airline pilot checking in here).

But for some idiot to post a meme about 747s and 9/11 is pretty far off the mark.
>>
>>69445261
they did, they bombed sandpeople from the stone age into a slightly more democratic stone age
>>
>>69449181
This is true.
>>
>>69445261
It wasn't a false flag you absolute moron. Can you even fathom how many people would need to be involved in this conspiracy of yours? There is no way you can keep that many people from ever speaking or some whistleblower from stealing and leaking the evidence.
It is more effort than it is worth.
Is it that hard to believe a bunch of towel head extremists pulled it off?
>>
>>69449318
how long have pope and the crew played with little ones before it became known?

something is rotten
>>
>>69449318
you get a 3 out of 5 for bait
>>
>>69449471
It was known, no one had the clout to take them on in court though.
>>
Too busy masturbating to cute drawings
>>
>>69449505
>actually believing 9/11 was an inside job
There is no amount of evidence I can sprout to change your mind. You are like a deluded theist. You want it to be true so it is true.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>69449318
It actually kind of is, from an airline pilot point of view.

I believed the whole story hook line and sinker when it happened. Was a pilot at the time as well.

But now decades later, I don't buy it.

I currently fly the 757/767 (it's the only Boeing common type rating so pilots can fly both types). There is no way i believe that some guys from caves with some simulator time and a few hours in C172s pulled off those maneuvers.

I saw the 2 X 767s hit the towers, real time. I was off that day and watched it on live TV. So I don't doubt that 767s hit each tower.

What I do doubt is the qualifications of the guys flying them.

Why did I go through a decade of training and why do they pay me 180,000 a year to fly them if guys from caves can hit a target the width of the typical runway (150') at much higher speeds nonetheless ?

The guys flying those 2 planes had way more training that was ever officially acknowledged.

Now the 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon... That's a whole different story and I don't buy that one for even a second.
>>
>>69445261
Because they're retarded amerifats.
>>
>>69449318
A small number actually. The Israelis mostly and our intelligence agencies of course, plus those that profited (Chick Deney)
>>
>>69445261
because diversity is a strength
>>
>>69448020
US government fat cat spotted.

Who else would deny the guvernemt wasnt involved?
>>
File: carlcuck.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>69449610
wow chill out you fucking jew shill
>>
>>69449762
>It was the jews, its always the jews
There is no way you could keep a secret that big hidden even inside the intelligence community, someone would sense a conspiracy and expose their colleagues for the inevitble promotion/ego trip.
>>69449665
This is exactly the same reasoning that jfk conspiracy nuts use to claim it wasn't Oswald. I am not a pilot, but plenty of pilots have considered it feasible.
>>
>someone would sense a conspiracy and expose their colleagues
Someone would sense a snitcher and just wipe out their entire existence as soon as possible, faking an accident.
>>
File: wopwop.jpg (3 KB, 161x137) Image search: [Google]
wopwop.jpg
3 KB, 161x137
>>69450032
>It was the jews, its always the jews

it was, not the first time yansk got fucked raw by the kikes, not the last time,

but I wish for the high and mighty australian to eventually find out what it's like to get fucked over by kikes.

but thats not going to happen, since mof of yous are too fucking stupid and ignorant to even realize who fucked yous over.

lol
>>
>>69450032
A handful of people knew, all benefited from keeping the secret, and its not as complex as most truthers think it to be. Israelis brought the building down is just fact. Others were either convinced it was necessary for national security (both ours and Israel), or again benefited from it. Dancing Israelis my friend. Even bill cooper came to this conclusion only a day after the event.
>>
>>69450543
I do remember, watching 9/11 live on tv (I'm 41). I don't remember which channel I was watching but the anchorman made a somewhat flippiant comment:
"And the big winner here today is Israel."

I never forgot it.
>>
>>69450712
Exactly.
>>
>>69449665
>The guys flying those 2 planes had way more training that was ever officially acknowledged.
They took commercial piloting lessons you moron. Thats no secret.
>>
File: 1383839985190.gif (114 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1383839985190.gif
114 KB, 650x650
>>69450712
>I never forgot it.

yes, dont you ever forget who holds your chains , goyim. because if you do.

you'll get a good lashing.....again. :^)

And all that bullshit about freedom, yous can forget about that.
>>
>>69450032
No, not really.

A staggering number of airline pilots consider the official story of what kind and what length training the hijackers had to be completely unbelievable.
>>
>>69450912
It takes years before you are qualified to fly a 767 they way they did and I'm not even touch the 757 Pentagon story.

It's not like your French Fry academy. The minimum hour requirement for an ATP in the States is 1500 hours. And that's just to get you started.

These guys had a few dozen hours in a simulator (that's the official story) in Florida.

No way that was their background.
>>
>>69450937
You might also like to know that I fly MIGs for fun on DCS, and managed to get permission to, and actually pulled off an Immelmann from 2nd seat in an L39. With nothing but sim experience and a couple of hours flying a helicopter.

Granted the sims weren't as good back then but you're still woefully misinformed.
>>
>>69451054
>qualified
Qualified and capable are two entirely different things, c'mon now.
>>
>>69451148
No. I'm not misinformed.

I've been flying commercially since 1998.

Rolling inverted and pulling back on the stick to do a split S or pulling back rolling out at the top to do an immelman isn't very hard, aircraft type depending.

For these cave guys to start at top of climb and hit the 2 X towers and the speed and bank angle that they did...

Well they had a lot more training than Microsoft Flight Sim.
>>
>>69445261
>le bush did 9/11 meme

We all know that is a cover story by muslims like you, fucking die you subhuman scum.
>>
File: 1443930708154.png (282 KB, 349x405) Image search: [Google]
1443930708154.png
282 KB, 349x405
>>69451148

I fly MIGs for fun on DCS

wow u are fantastic!
>>
>>69451213
This is true.

I'm not these guys could hand fly a single engine ILS to minimums.

But even so, what they did with the amount of flight and sim training that the official report claims.... No way.

And again, I'm talking about the 2 X 767s that hit the towers.

The 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon....

It's my career and I don't think I could fly that profile.
>>
>>69451304
>bank angle

I'd say thats evidence of inexperience. They had shitloads of time to level up and instead he would've been desperately banking because he was going to overshoot.

The 2nd one came in level iirc, all he had to do was line it up and set the autopilot to maintain altitude.
>>
>>69451458
No autopilot usage was involved from time time they departed cruise altitude and you're pretty unfamiliar with any autopilot if you think it would assist in their situation.
>>
>>69451444
Yeah the pentagon ill admit is pretty nuts. Can imagine all the warnings screaming to pull up. Coming in so level at like 30ft off the ground is insane. Still they could've just sat at home on a PC and practiced, and got lucky.
>>
>>69451606
>you're pretty unfamiliar with any autopilot if you think it would assist in their situation.

>get to req altitude
>push the ALT button
>correct the bank as necessary

Maybe commercial planes are different but thats dead simple in a fighter
>>
>>69451716
Talking about the 2nd WTC one here, not the pentagon obviously.
>>
>>69451634
GPWS aural warnings would be easy enough to ignore.

But compressibility and ground effect of a 757 at that speed and that altitude wouldn't be.

It would require serious stick and rudder skills to have flown that profile and I'm not sure a professional airline pilot who is typed on the 757/767 (myself included) could have flown it.
>>
>>69449665
hint: the first remote-controlled airplane was landed by the US in the late 90's.

when you're making a plan like that, you're not going to rely on the skills of some smelly shitskins - you're going to absolutely make sure those planes hit their target. programming a fixed route into a computer is the only way, and the technology not only was there, it had been developed just a few years earlier and even tested shortly before.
>>
>>69451382
>Bush
>Ever involved
He's probably the biggest clueless puppet cuck of all this scheme if any
>>
>>69451716
Yeah the autopilot in a 757/767 doesn't remotely work that way.

There is a HDG hold button as well as an ALT hold button, neither of which would have worked in their situation

They aren't instantaneous "press me and I'll hold exactly the ALT you pressed me at regardless of your sink rate at the time you pressed me" type buttons.

Both hits were hand flown from top of descent.
>>
File: 1458218714918.jpg (19 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1458218714918.jpg
19 KB, 198x328
Hi OP

I was 14-going-on-15 at the time. America was fucking stupid. When it happened, I asked why, and looked to U.S. foreign policy for an explanation. The rest of my peers did not think at all. They called me a terrorist sympathizer and went "hurray USA USA USA USA"

Then we had a second chance to make things right in the 2004 election by not re-electing that bastard Bush. I voted for Kerry, but it didn't matter. This idiotic fucking country voted Bush back in.
>>
>>69451873
That's completely impossible in United 767's.
>>
>>69451944
this.

in every single 9/11 discussion on this board you'll see the following steps

complete denial by some shills ==> they always get beaten ==> side-tracking. usually attempts to get people to believe in LIHOP or blaming that 80-IQ-mongoloid in a suit
>>
>>69451850
>But compressibility and ground effect of a 757 at that speed and that altitude wouldn't be.
>It would require serious stick and rudder skills to have flown that profile

Why would you be using the rudder at all? The ground effect would be "easy" enough to correct with the ailerons. If he still needed rudder at that point he would've gone wing first into the ground.

Kinda curious about the final flap configuration now we're talking about it though. He couldnt've had them down for landing or he would've gone straight into the ground without some godly ability to time the descent. Hard to get to that low and descend slowly enough without it though.
>>
>>69445261

Both planes that hit the Towers were 767, not 747s.
>>
>>69452072
right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Honeywell_Uninterruptible_Autopilot
>>
>>69452151
Ground effect is the compressibility encounters approx one wingspans height above ground level. It's the elevator that is used in this case. Not the ailerons.
>>
>>69452216
I'm sorry but my job is to fly 757/767s professionally.

There is no series of way points the guys could have programmed into the FMS (they would have to be Lat/longs as well since there aren't any named waypoints that would have worked) to get them to hit the towers and or pentagon.

It was all hand flown from top of descent.
>>
>>69449318

>believe a bunch of towel head extremists pulled it off?
>Can you even fathom how many people would need to be involved in this conspiracy of yours?
>There is no way you can keep that many people from ever speaking or some whistleblower from stealing and leaking the evidence.

Maybe you should re-read what you just wrote.

Your arguments against false-flag also rule out organised terrorism.
>>
>>69451990
>They aren't instantaneous "press me and I'll hold exactly the ALT you pressed me at regardless of your sink rate at the time you pressed me" type buttons.
Fair enough, the ones I've used are. Bot just simplifications either, thats how they work.

>>69452218
I know what the ground effect is. I was thinking in terms of stabilizing the buffeting making it yaw.

>>69452337
>It was all hand flown from top of descent.

Even so the WTC arent too hard to believe. Number 1 nearly fucked it up and got lucky. Number 2 came in level, not "easy" but far from impossible.

The Pentagon I can only imagine they spent weeks practicing in private, had very good math and navigational skills and planned the descent, and/or got lucky.
>>
File: 1459219693433.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1459219693433.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>69446089
It just doesnt fucking matter.

None of this matters.
>>
>>69452157

Yeah and the plastic noses survived and so did a passport while steel melted.

Wew. What a government.
>>
>>69452337
i don't believe you.

apparently the technology already existed 17 years earlier:

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Movie/CID/

as you'll notice i provided ample source by citing the official NASA site. i'm mentioning this because calling yourself a professional of a certain field is a transparent shilling technique.
not explicitly saying you're not actually a pilot, but if you are, you'll be able to tell me in technical detail why this technology that was able to make a commercial airliner hit a pre-defined target in the 19-fucking-80's couldn't possibly be used to make a commercial airliner of the same manufacturer hit a target almost 20 years later.
>>
>>69452866
I can probably answer that for you. The FMS won't accept waypoints, and even if it did the autopilot wouldnt engage in enroute mode, at such low altitudes.
>>
>>69452337
yeah mr pilot, i'm still waiting for an answer to >>69452866
>>
>>69453253
both of the things you've mentioned are arbitrary limits that were voluntarily put into standard systems and not actual limitations.

it is therefore possible for a system like the one mentioned in >>69452216
to ignore them.

also
>“The observed turn stability favors the use of autopilot operation, either functioning in a conventional course control mode or in Control Wheel Steering (CWS) mode. The probability that either of these two control systems were used is discussed.
>Flight deck images of United and American airlines 757s and 767s suggest that such CWS functions may have been disabled circa 2001. Constant radius turns utilizing plotted waypoints during commercial aviation operations are routinely supported by augmented GPS navigation service and related commercial Flight Management Systems (FMS) available circa 2001.”
>>
File: image.jpg (676 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
676 KB, 1600x1200
Because I didn't get it until Robert Zemeckis the only non jew movie director made this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4UkObL8qf8
>>
>>69453253
if you're not just a shill (i doubt it), this might interest you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJUkFTXfNW0
>>
>>69453313
Not to mention God only knows what other logic and roadblocks would be in the way of trying to reprogram a commercial FMS autopilot midflight.

>>69453555
>both of the things you've mentioned are arbitrary limits that were voluntarily put into standard systems and not actual limitations.
Firstly a constant radius turn is when you're basically doing a 180 degree turn to go back where you came from, or just fly a circle. That crazy pitch the first one hit in was not a CR turn. If he pushed the stick all the way forward and to one side that'd effect a tight turn at a constant rate.

Secondly, they're arbitrary limits sure, but they're still built in. You cant just tell the FMS to allow you to plot an illegal waypoint.

If pilot anon is BSing then id still say the 2nd one coming in level could easily have been autopiloted. The first one though, no way.
>>
File: 1456305588069.gif (782 KB, 701x418) Image search: [Google]
1456305588069.gif
782 KB, 701x418
>>69445436
>denial
Aside from denial, let's face it.
Governments all around the world have bragged about their intelligence capabilities.
"CIA did it" is not a tinfoil hat catchphrase, but the basic assumption required to understand world history from 1950s onwards. I don't need to mention Afghanistan, Lumumba, Che Guevara, Project Gladio, etc. to make a point.
Movies have been made, whistleblowers have blown their whistles, former American officers have spoken to the media. All of them to tell of the risk of world order and worldwide hegemony. All of them to warn us against banks and politicians, whose goals and interactions do not reflect the feeling of the people but a calculus that supersedes our petty understanding.
Maybe world leaders are not even aware of the role they play, because once the system was rigged, it kept being rigged no matter which useful idiot rose to power at a given time and location.

All these things considered, the thesis they didn't know it was going to happen goes against all their super-power propaganda. That is, after all their super-power bragging, is it reasonable to think they knew nothing? Now that they have told the four corners of the world that leaves cannot fall without their consent, when a branches fall it is hard for them to deny they knew it was going to happen.
>>
>>69453962
>the 2nd one coming in level could easily have been autopiloted. The first one though, no way.
And the pentagon one, absofuckinglutely no way known to Man was that autopilot.
>>
>>69454129
>Now that they have told the four corners of the world that leaves cannot fall without their consent, when a branches fall it is hard for them to deny they knew it was going to happen.

Damn, that's beautifully written.
>>
>>69453962
how exactly would a computer not by definition be superior to a human pilot?

the technology to remotely control an airplane has existed for more than 30 years now - that's about the same time that passed between the first flight and jet engines.
we have seen tremendous advances in computing, even back in the 90's (compared to 80's technology).

>Secondly, they're arbitrary limits sure, but they're still built in. You cant just tell the FMS to allow you to plot an illegal waypoint.

it is already established fact that secret services have built-in loopholes in consumer electronics. why would the same agencies that have the power and greenlight to secretly put loopholes into phones, computers etc. not have them in transportation?
>>
We've been conditioned from a young age to be placated enough to not revolt.
Literally defying everything this country was founded upon.
Fuck the CIA.
Fuck the FBI too.
>>
File: 1458912193571.jpg (58 KB, 501x496) Image search: [Google]
1458912193571.jpg
58 KB, 501x496
>>69454355
>Damn, that's beautifully written.
>when a branches fall
Should have been:
>when a branch falls
I kinda fucked up the English there.
>>
>>69453313
I just got to the layover in Seoul and I'm tired dude.

I'll just leave it at there is no available pilot input in UAL 767 that would allow flight path from top of descent into the side of WTC 1 and 2. There just isn't.

The mode used to auto land (i.e. Hit a 150' wide runway on speed, on centerline, and within the touchdown zone) rides a ground based ILS beam.

Unless the WTC 1/2 had ILS (instrument landing system) antennas installed, no autopilot usage would have come anywhere near them. Pentagon as well.
>>
>>69454688
interesting, thx.
>>
>>69454413
Oh, you're coming from that angle. Yeah the CIA could've programmed the WTC ones to do whatever they wanted. I'm talking about a human at the controls.

The Pentagon one is still impossible for a computer though, especially at that era. Autopilot altitude control works on barometric altitude. Below 100 feet or so it's highly unreliable. Trying to maintain 30ft off the ground with radar altitude would have it seesawing the elevator for every fence, kerb and gutter it flew over and it'd go straight into the ground. Not to even start on the ground effect being somewhat unpredictable, a computer could not correct for it quickly enough without also overcorrecting when it changes.
>>
>>69454765
Welcome (I switched to the hotels wifi)
>>
File: bahahaha.gif (702 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
bahahaha.gif
702 KB, 196x197
>>69454688
>Unless the WTC 1/2 had ILS antennas installed

>Alright, we've got you in the ILS landing pattern, you're looking good. You're aiming for the window with the green tinsel, Stacey just turned on the light. Taxi to office 4C on the 52nd floor after landing. Coffee's $1.50 at the machine down the hall.
>>
I think one thing that needs to be clarified (Im the 757/767 pilot fag checking in) is there ARE autopilots capable of such feats....

Just not in Boeing 757/767s.

An example of a fucking amazing terrain following autopilot, the likes of which still probably hasn't been equaled (in anything made public yet anyway) is that which is in the B-1.

That thing (the autopilot) will maintain 50' AGL (above ground level) over rapidly varying terrain at 500 fucking knots. No human pilot can even come close to that precision. The low level attack patterns in that thing are all flown on auto pilot.

But again, what we have in the 757/767 is no where near that.

Those 3 aircraft were all hand flown (unless you believe in wire guided conspiracy theories) from top of descent all the way to target.

I can confidently say I could have hit either WTC (though again, this is my career and I have 6000+ hours) but from what FDR data has been made public about the 757 Pentagon one, I dont think I could have flown that pattern.

And to claim that some guys from caves with Microsoft Flight Sim 5.0 time and a few hours in sims in Florida did it...

Well... NOPE.
>>
>>69454817
>The Pentagon one is still impossible for a computer though, especially at that era.

no one from the "conspiracy" angle (side note: the official version itself is by definition a conspiracy) believes there even was a plane at the pentagon. the story just doesn't make sense. dozens of cameras recorded the alleged event and their footage was confiscated by the FBI and not subsequently released. the only footage that did make it into mainstream media is so blurry that it doesn't proof anything.
>>
>>69455220
Heh.
>>
>>69455284
To be honest, I dont believe a 757 hit the Pentagon either.

I believed it for a decade. At the time I was filled with hate and bought into the narrative with ease.

But now looking back, I just dont buy it. And youre right about the video footage, or lack there of. The Pentagon has the most complete video surveillance of any building in north america, and yet the only thing ever released is a black and white grainy, choppy video of something that doesn't even look like an AA 757.

Nope.
>>
>>69455265
>I can confidently say I could have hit either WTC

No shit, that shouldn't even be a question.

>50' AGL over rapidly varying terrain

Radar altitude? Besides the B-1 is a whole different beast than a fat assed commercial jet. That's still pretty impressive though.

I hope you weren't posting on 4chan while you were piloting a plane, sir.
>>
File: IMG-20141218-WA0019.jpg (51 KB, 400x470) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20141218-WA0019.jpg
51 KB, 400x470
>>69455265
>And to claim that some guys from caves with Microsoft Flight Sim 5.0 time and a few hours in sims in Florida did it...
>Well... NOPE.

I was under the assumption that the WTC thing was hand made, but the Pentagon shit was not a Boeing but rather some kind of drone... given its size was different than stated.

Maybe one thing was meant to provide cover up for the real target (Pentagon).

See Breivik for same strategy.
>>
>>69455570
>Besides the B-1 is a whole different beast than a fat assed commercial jet.
That was his point.

>I hope you weren't posting on 4chan while you were piloting a plane, sir.
That would be awesome.

Say, pic from cockpit at 30,000 ft or wherever they do fly nowadays. With hand holding a post-it with date and GMT.
>>
>>69455265
see >>69454413 :

we already know for a fact that there are loopholes in consumer electronics. the interesting thing here is that they are (for obvious reasons) studied, taken apart and manipulate, while "off-the-grid" technologies like flight systems of commercial airliners which (again for obvious reasons) will not have their technical details analyzed by commonfolk (and therefore "leaks" about sketchy details are way less likely).

just one example of what secret agencies are capable of:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyberspying-idUSKBN0LK1QV20150217

>The U.S. National Security Agency has figured out how to hide spying software deep within hard drives made by Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba and other top manufacturers, giving the agency the means to eavesdrop on the majority of the world's computers

this means that the same agencies that have had the technology to remotely fly an airplane in the 80's are capable of hiding spy software in products that were produced billionfold for years.
how probable is it that they didn't succeed to also put loopholes into hardware almost no one has access to?

yeah, i know. "conspiracy theorist". but you'll have to admit: we have seen an awful lot of strange airplane disappearances in the last few years.
>>
Im hitting the sack (10pm in Seoul). Am beat.

One thing I'd like to close out with is the professional skill/trade video point.

There are a lot of demolition teams that down believe that all 3 buildings (including Building 7 that wasn't even hit by an airliner) fell nice and neat, vertically, into their own foot print. They say "if its that easy, well why do we need construction crews to demo a building. All you have to do is light a trash can fire and building 7, a fucking skyscraper, just falls down nice and neat".

Pilots are the same. Im talking airline pilots, those of us who fly for a career. Not a private pilot who has soloed a 172 or a guy who plays DCS on his PC.

If those 3 crews were able to pull off those patterns, why did I spend a decade and a hundred thousands dollars between college and flight lessons, endure a decade of shit jobs (flight instructing, flying the smaller 30 seat turbo props, the smaller 50 seat regional jets) to get where I am today when 6 guys from caves (assuming 2 in each cockpit) make it look so easy?

Why pay me 180,000 a year to fly the things when cave dwelling Afghans with a few hours of sim time could do it for free!
>>
>>69455697
Sounds like an excellent way to get himself fired.
>>
>>69455891
>a guy who plays DCS on his PC.
Hey, be nice, I have flown an actual L39 and an R-44, albeit just for fun.

Your answer is pretty damn simple. Insurance.
>>
File: 1459380504833-pol.jpg (74 KB, 692x776) Image search: [Google]
1459380504833-pol.jpg
74 KB, 692x776
They are called psyOPs the USofA corporation has been very good at it.
Moon landings
JFK
OKC
Columbine
Boston
Sandy Hook
The recent ones are even more sloppy and shitty. But the masses of normies could never question the TELE VISION PROGRAMMING.
It's a D&C tactic to weed out the red pilled logical thinkers.
Look at Akmed the Hoax Bomber. Tech companies gave this kid prizes and the president bowed to him. NO THINKING INVOLVED LISTEN AND BELIEVE.
we will see if his 15million lawsuit fets paid, probably just hire big noses to shit it all up.
>>
File: sacked.jpg (56 KB, 644x429) Image search: [Google]
sacked.jpg
56 KB, 644x429
>>69455910
>Sounds like an excellent way to get himself fired.
I never said he should post coordinates.
Plus, I bet pilots get some rest during 8+ hrs flights. Meanwhile they can fiddle with their phones and use satellite connection to browse porn and shit.

>pic related
Somebody who got fired when she posted pics on Twitter.
Sauce: http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/13/pilot-sacked-after-actress-posts-pictures-of-herself-behind-the-planes-controls-online-4986011/
>>
>>69455617
No. We were in the limo from ICN to the hotel.

But I'm beat and have to rack out now.

All I can say is I dont think an AA 757 ever hit the Pentagon (a lot of us dont) and the 6 guys in the 2 x 767s that hit WTC 1 and 2 probably had much more training than the MSM let on (likely because they dont want to tell us where and who trained them).

The one that crashed (or shot down if you believe that version) in PA would have also been interesting had it hit made it to target. Would it have been another more or less impossible flight path like the Pentagon 757, with no video footage as well. I think it would have.
>>
>>69456167
If it's any comfort, Trump's promised to get to the bottom of it and release the relevant info.
>>
>>69456167
>The one that crashed (or shot down if you believe that version) in PA would have also been interesting had it hit made it to target.
Sadly, I think that when they realized what was going to happen, they had to choose where to deploy.

They had only 1 squad ready for quick deploy.
Choice was:
1. WTC
2. Pentagon
3. President
They chose to save the 3rd over the other two.
>>
>>69455910
You could take a cockpit pick with a time stamp (lots of us take pics) but you couldn't post it until after you landed.

No cell phones work and none of us passenger wifi covered overseas.

It would be interesting if a guy flying domestic, say on Delta, were to log on to the pax wifi (all you have to do is enter your credit card info) and take a cockpit pic and post it real time to his Facebook or whatever.

I dont think this has been done yet because like was mentioned, it is asking to get fired.

But you couldn't do that flying across the pond since no one has working wifi on those legs yet anyway.
>>
>>69456096
> Akmed the Hoax Bomber.

this is really the most depressing of all conspiracies.

there is literal proof all over the internet - all you'd have to do to expose this kid as a liar is a 5 second video search on goddamn youtube, and they still got away with it.

really shows how futile any attempt to inform people actually is.
>>
File: 1458354029861.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458354029861.png
1 MB, 1200x900
>>69456398
>across the pond

Kinda envy you. Got rejected from the Australian Army when I was younger, wanted to be a pilot. Just on fitness, all my test scores were well above requirement.

Sleep tight.
>>
>>69456360
the one that crashed was probably meant for WTC7, it was clearly heading to NYC.

that's why WTC7 falling looked so out of place and ridiculous.
>>
File: siberia.jpg (72 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
siberia.jpg
72 KB, 960x640
We do take pics. Heres one I'll close out with.

I took this pic of Siberia from FL 320. I flew a leg from ANC to ICN and because of the winds aloft, most of the route was over Russia rather than overwater.

I'd never seen Siberia in the day time. Thousands of miles of nothingness. No human anything down there.

Was pretty awe-inspiring.
>>
>>69456590
pretty :)
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 862x544) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 862x544
On september 10th 2001, 2.3 TRILLION dollars went missing from the pentagon.

Everyone forgot the very next day.

PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
File: siberia2.jpg (61 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
siberia2.jpg
61 KB, 960x640
One more of Siberia from 32,000'
>>
>>69456787
Holy mother of god the terrain is so uneven. I thought it was flatter than that.
>>
File: 1410732453302.gif (2 MB, 572x312) Image search: [Google]
1410732453302.gif
2 MB, 572x312
>>69456787
>>69456590
Listen, before you leave.
I am afraid of flying.

Seriously.
I am aware it is not rational.
I know all the stats.
I know it is safer than driving.
Etc.

I also tried mindfulness, meditation and other shit.

But it still gives me the shills. I am really concerned. I am frozen by fear and shake and sometimes even cry (but I try to do it secretly, pretending to sleep under a jacket). I don't scream or panic outwardly. But inside me I die.

Can you suggest me something?

Serious question.
>>
File: 1453637787490-pol.png (721 KB, 1024x985) Image search: [Google]
1453637787490-pol.png
721 KB, 1024x985
>>69456454
Be tech engineer
See "clock"
See brown skin
Cuck programming kicks in
>those racist cops!
>>
>>69456990
dont use asian russian airlines or jews
>>
>>69456590
Hartsfield-Jackson Intl (KATL)
Gate C14

William P Hobby (KHOU)
Gate 50
12:40PM EDT

01:17PM CDT
Scheduled: 11:55AM EDT

Scheduled: 12:27PM CDT
Other flights between these airports
Duration: 1 hour 36 minutes
Friday, August 8, 2014
Status Arrived over a year ago. (track log & graph)
Aircraft Boeing 717-200 (twin-jet) (B712/L – photos)
Speed Filed: 464 kts (graph)
Altitude Filed: 32,000 feet (graph)
Distance Direct: 696 sm Planned: 757 sm Flown: 766 sm
Fare Average: $187.50 (airline insight)
Route JCKTS7 JAMMR MEI AEX WAPPL1 (Decode)
>>
>>69457135
I've never flown:
- Aeroflot
- Israeli something
I've used China Eastern once and I must say I was pleased.

But when fear comes, it comes. I'm sorry to say that, but it is something I cannot control.

It's not even about safety because I know I am safe.
It's some kind of alief. Much like those people frozen by fear when walking a glass bridge even if they know the bridge is safe.
>>
>>69446089
Like nobody lol.

Thats not even on this board.

Do you really think most Americans really believe we killed him, but have 0 evidence, and quickly got rid of his body by letting it set sail on a fucking boat in a proper religious burial done by American special ops?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Hes either 1 of 2 things.

CIA Informant on some island where he lives peacefully but will remain their forever.

CIA Informant but locked up and tortured.

Or hes actually dead but I dont believe that.
>>
They let it happen and then "pulled" it for show.
https://youtu.be/QUHZcUwHrJ8
>>
>>69457461
>Or hes actually dead but I dont believe that.

they already said in the 90's that he was undergoing dialysis because his kidneys were failing. he was most probably dead before they "killed" him, you don't just run around in a cave with kidney failure for 20 years.

==> CIA and dead already
>>
File: 1390681838069.gif (98 KB, 660x436) Image search: [Google]
1390681838069.gif
98 KB, 660x436
Nice try Moshe. Everyone knows who did it.

Consider this scenario:

Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad lays explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad triggers the charges it placed in the towers, remotely.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel benefited. And benefited big.

To the tune of trillions of US dollars and the deaths and maiming of good American people (not just the goys in the towers but the thousands of goys that the US sent to the Middle East to fight Israel's wars for them).
>>
>>69457855
Implying the CIA didn't give him new kidneys for cooperating with them
>>
File: anons flight.png (1003 KB, 1188x892) Image search: [Google]
anons flight.png
1003 KB, 1188x892
>>69456787
Strange. Trying to find this guy's flight. Can't find any airlines that operate 757/767s from Seoul to Alaska.

Most of them go straight over the ocean, this is the only one I've found that's taken a route over Siberia, but it's a 747.
>>
>>69458013
this conspiracy theory is WAY more complicated than simple MIHOP (made it happen on purpose).
>>
>>69458209
Huh?

Do you think they didn't do it?
>>
>>69460061
israel already controls your senate.
why would the US and israel not collaborate? that's all i'm saying.

in my opinion it all just doesn't work without active planning by the US itself, particularly air defense and the fake pentagon hit.
>>
File: miss lindsey graham.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
miss lindsey graham.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>69460495
>>69460495
>israel already controls your senate

Whatever do you mean?
>>
>>69445436
see
>>69458013

Not the CIA, the Mossad.
>>
>>69446933
dat spoopy gif... :O
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.