[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posts this on any social media >"Wow girl, you are good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15
File: attention whore.png (2 MB, 1224x768) Image search: [Google]
attention whore.png
2 MB, 1224x768
Posts this on any social media
>"Wow girl, you are good looking!"
>"Goddamn, nice tits."
>"Wanna hang out sometime?"

Reply to those comments with
>"You guys are fucking gross, this is just more proof that men are pigs wanting nothing more than sex. I spent a lot of time putting in my blue contacts, making sex hair and making my cleavage very visible because I wanted approval from my friends, not you guys!"

How can women and younger girls be so goddamn retarded?
>>
>>69445120
they dont respond like that to chad though
>>
File: DoubleStandard.jpg (76 KB, 650x538) Image search: [Google]
DoubleStandard.jpg
76 KB, 650x538
>>
You must try harder than that, Ameribro, if you want to wet your dee-dee. For instance...

>TALK to girl
>>
Proof or fuck off
>>
>>69445120
>be ugly awkward creepo
>be surprised when girls get creeped out by your ugly creepo vibes

back to /r9k/
>>
>>69445285
Nah, I plan to not have sex until I find a pure woman. I want to spread my good genes and white skin into a healthy child. I will not have my partner act like a slut in any way shape or form. Women are property and like most men in the world we like to take proper care of our property and only settle for the best.
>>
>>69445189

>Genital hair is the same as tits

Yeah, nah...
>>
>>69445450

Enjoy dying alone m8...
>>
File: 1456173227740.png (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456173227740.png
24 KB, 200x200
>>69445450
>Nah, I plan to not have sex until I find a pure woman. I want to spread my good genes and white skin into a healthy child. I will not have my partner act like a slut in any way shape or form. Women are property and like most men in the world we like to take proper care of our property and only settle for the best.

>pic related, this is me.
>>
>>69445398
>>69445338
This is an example of what modern women do on social media, my post never happened. Women and younger girls going around on the internet looking like complete sluts and then freaking out whenever guys start calling them out on them whoring around.
>>
>>69445450
shitposting is an art
>>
File: Would Not Bang.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Would Not Bang.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>69445120
Eyes look unnatural
Facial bone structure is not perfect
Kek eyebrows
>>
>>69445533

>Calling them out

Why would you 'call them out' on what the wear? It's a free country.. You sound like a sperg. Also, why would you invent a character and a situation rather than just quote an actual women, if 'going around the internet looking like sluts and then freaking out' is apparantly what they do?
>>
File: ha.png (21 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
21 KB, 800x624
>>69445521
Since when did Germans have any right to talk to the world? You should be concentrated on trying to fix your shithole of a country overrun by sand niggers stealing the white women.

Oh right I forgot, you are too busy posting online because you've given up all hope and will to make your country great and you'd rather roll over and take mohammeds cock.
>>
>>69445120

Because that's the guy women are attracted to. They're actually the minority... but they're trying to force all men to be that way.
>>
>>69445659
You are autism tier

I pity your sadness and loneliness

Good luck finding the perfect specimen for your superior genetics
>>
File: bill-clinton-.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton-.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
>>69445659
>Since when did Germans have any right to talk to the world? You should be concentrated on trying to fix your shithole of a country overrun by sand niggers stealing the white women.

>Americans complaining about interractial relations

Audibly kek'd.

>Oh right I forgot, you are too busy posting online because you've given up all hope and will to make your country great and you'd rather roll over and take mohammeds cock.

>This is what Making America Great Again looks like on /pol/

Ehehehe
>>
>>69445647
Women need to be told what they are be disciplined. How to you expect a woman to properly raise your child if she acts like a whore and has no self respect? Do you want to go to work, working to provide for your family only to know you are letting your wife raise a total undisciplined problem child?

It isn't about being a free country, it is about having self respect and holding high standards.
>>
>>69445804
The fact that you are an ugly virgin that has been rejected by every single woman ever, turning you into a bitter loner that convinced himself women are all whores and he is superior is so painfully obvious it isn't even funny anymore.

kek
>>
>>69445718
Depose merkel or get out.
>>
>>69445804
>Women need to be told what they are be disciplined.
W-what? Did your autocorrect fuck something up?
>How to you expect a woman to properly raise your child if she acts like a whore and has no self respect?
Why don't you raise your child yourself if you're that worried about your (potential) partner's capabilities? Or better yet: Pick one out that isn't incapable.
>Do you want to go to work, working to provide for your family only to know you are letting your wife raise a total undisciplined problem child?

>He's actually planning on working and providing for some woman just so that she can clean the house and raise some kids
>In America

Keeeek, enjoy paying alimony and not having custody after the divorce m8..
>>
File: 1344194523415.jpg (38 KB, 425x498) Image search: [Google]
1344194523415.jpg
38 KB, 425x498
>>69445898

>mfw it could always be worse
>>
File: 1459382104362.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459382104362.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>69445450
>>
>>69445898
>says the guy whose White House is run by a Black man.
>>
>>69445189
i would buy those pants desu
>>
>>69445533

yes, just look at all the dating profiles.
cute and sexy pics but in the profile they write "no stupid compliments !" and shit like that.
they are fucking retarded.
but i know how to talk to them, sluts.
>>
>>69445802
"A European Union member poll conducted in 2015 indicated that 91% of the Netherlands supported same-sex marriage, which was the highest amount of support during that time"

Fuck off toothpaste, your country is full of degenerate faggots.

>>69445950
Also yes, posting from a phone is difficult toothpaste. Not used to it. Also no, she will be helping raise the child and keeping watch, but when daddy is home it is time for proper parenting. But until you come home from work, you need your wife to make sure your child is getting proper parenting. Your wife can find a stay at home job doing shit online up until the child is of an age that they can be home alone.
>>
File: Donald motherfuckin trump.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Donald motherfuckin trump.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>69446012
>>69446072
Consequently...
>>
File: le strong empire.jpg (117 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
le strong empire.jpg
117 KB, 612x612
>>69445659

>country of the cucks
>complaining about refuges that still make less percent than niggers and mexicans in United States of Cucking
>>
>>69446198
>Hey guys, look at me. I hate fags, I hate women (who are all whores, I am too good for them that's why I am still a virgin), I am such a tough non-degenerate guy. I could get any woman I wanted but they are all vapid whores, I will find the perfect specimen to pass on my superior genetics (even though they made me ugly and cause the opposite sex to repulse me).

>Have fun you degenerate faggots, one day I will finally find a non-degenerate whore and then I'll have the last laugh. Now let me find my crusty cum sock so i can shoot my lonely cum in it for the millionth time while watching a bull mount one of these whores.
>>
>>69446325

That's not a picture of Hillary Clinton, anon. Have they still not fixed that weird picture-swap bug?
>>
>>69446381
Funny enough, while those percentages may be lower in your country compared to the amount of niggers and spics we have, we are still able to hold our ground and haven't fallen yet. You fuckers are goddamn bent over backwards taking it up the ass because you are afraid of being called a racist. I bet you walk the streets offering free foot washing and hand jobs to the muslims. You are a traitor to your country and a traitor to your fellow Germans.
>>
File: 1457392338106.png (224 KB, 782x639) Image search: [Google]
1457392338106.png
224 KB, 782x639
>>69446198
Kek
>>
>>69446582
> we are still able to hold our ground and haven't fallen yet. You fuckers are goddamn bent over backwards taking it up the ass because you are afraid of being called a racist
>said the guy from the country that invented white privilege
>said the guy from the country that invented SJWs
>said the guy from the country that invented college campuses shutting down if somebody accidentally says black instead of african american
>said the guy from the country that invented gibs and prugrams for the niglets
>said the guy from the country who's jailes are entirely filled by blacks

top kek m8, why are you wasting your time here instead of finding your perfect specimen that can hold your superior DNA?
>>
>>69446198
>"A European Union member poll conducted in 2015 indicated that 91% of the Netherlands supported same-sex marriage, which was the highest amount of support during that time"

That's why we've had in since 2001...

>your country is full of degenerate faggots

AFAIK not a lot more or less than in other places. But who cares? Only Americans and Muslims seem to get riled up over that bullshit...

>But until you come home from work, you need your wife to make sure your child is getting proper parenting. Your wife can find a stay at home job doing shit online up until the child is of an age that they can be home alone.

Kek. I'm starting to see why so many American posters seem to be fucked in the head, if that's what a healthy family life looks like in the US.
>>
>>69445159
truth
>>
>>69446499
>he supports degeneracy
>he supports women being in power and having freedom to do whatever
>so insecure about being cucked by his government that he needs vent about how jealous he is of America on /pol/

Goddamn, all Germans right now are knuckle dragging fucks. You deserve everything that is coming to your nation.
>>
>>69445159

/thread
>>
>>69446773
that's because usually even if chad is a douche, he is confident and not autistic, which will always beat being a cucked beta "nice guy".
>>
>>69446582
>we are still able to hold our ground and haven't fallen yet.

But America is kind of a shithole compared to Western Europe though... That's why so many refugees want to come here in the first place. What would constitute 'falling' in your opinion, and why hasn't the US reached that point yet?

>. You fuckers are goddamn bent over backwards taking it up the ass because you are afraid of being called a racist.

Are you talking about Britain now or something?

>I bet you walk the streets offering free foot washing and hand jobs to the muslims. You are a traitor to your country and a traitor to your fellow Germans.

Is this supposed to be banter, memes or just genuine Americanisms?
>>
>>69446791
i am not supporting anything, i am just pointing out the obvious truth, which is that you are a sad lonely bitter virgin. go buy a fleshlight, you can dump your superior DNA in that.
>>
>>69445338
Just use a facebook account ffs.
>>
File: 1456327961955.png (597 KB, 1061x903) Image search: [Google]
1456327961955.png
597 KB, 1061x903
>>69446688
>>
>>69446791
>>he supports degeneracy
Freedom for all m8...
>>he supports women being in power and having freedom to do whatever
Again, freedom should be valued for all.
>>so insecure about being cucked by his government that he needs vent about how jealous he is of America on /pol/

You're a funny lad, lad.
>>
>>69445476
>spending a life with a women who drags ya down and nags you constantly, so you don't die alone.

>she dies 5 years before you
>>
>>69446688
None of that compares to the literal collapse and total annihilation of Germany becuase some shit skins came in.

Just let this sink into your mind.

People from a 3rd world country came to your country and said "give us shit now or else" and you just fucking let it happen. you said alright, I'm dropping my honor and pride for you. Please come live with us and take everything.

At least we don't have no-go zones. I'll pray to God he smites those shitskins for you but that is about all I will do for you.
>>
>>69446941

>Britain

Don't start. Your island has been lost for a decade already...
>>
Amazing any male over 15 is surprised by this.
Look at the media, listen to the TV or radio or the young turks, they're always pushing woman good man not good enough etc.
>>
>>69446988
you do have no-go zones, they are called black neighborhoods.

daily reminder that you are 60% white, and that you now have to pander to niggers and spics.

and germany might be afghanistan, that doesn't stop you from being a /r9k/ tier virgin.
>>
>>69446979
>>spending a life with a women who drags ya down and nags you constantly, so you don't die alone.

Why would you do that? I don't know about you, but I like my woman, and if she'd nag me constantly and dragged me down I'd get another one...
>>
>>69446873
>"But America is kind of a shithole compared to Western Europe though... That's why so many refugees want to come here in the first place"
>"thats why so many want to come here"

How fucking delusional can you be? They want to come there because they know you are the following...

>unarmed
>weak
>smaller
>lack the strength to fight back
>lack the common sense to see what is going on
>it sets up an easy spawn point for mass production

You are truly fucked over in Europe my friend. I will pray to God for you as well that he let's you find the strength to rise up.
>>
>>69446988
>None of that compares to the literal collapse and total annihilation of Germany becuase some shit skins came in.

...What?

>People from a 3rd world country came to your country and said "give us shit now or else" and you just fucking let it happen.

This is how you understand the current refugee crisis?

>you said alright, I'm dropping my honor and pride for you. Please come live with us and take everything.

Not really what happened m8. Especially not in Germany..

>At least we don't have no-go zones. I'll pray to God he smites those shitskins for you but that is about all I will do for you.

>We don't have no-go zones
Kek. 'No-Go' zones or areas area called that in Europe because they were called that in America firse. You niggas invented no-go areas in 'free' societies.
>>
>>69447189
>You are truly fucked over in Europe my friend
>Whites a minority in USA by 2025
>>
>>69445120
But she's not that good-looking. A just about average-looking teenage girl whose looks will be gone by 25. This is the prime of her physical attractiveness. Girls like her should enjoy the attention while they still get it because they'll find out the attention starts to dry up soon enough to the point they only get attention from guys they have no interest in and eventually they get no attention at all. Life is short, but it is still long enough to prove to most women how fleeting the years of youthful beauty are.

It seems like OP is mad at his own imaginary scenarios and frustrated at not being desireable to females. Such is life. Time to get over it.
>>
>>69447065
Actual German male youth population is around 7 million. German politicians project you to take it over 6 million refugees which 80% are going to be young males. They are then expected to bring their families by 2020. You've been ethnically replaced and you don't even know it.
>>
>>69447300
and that is bad because?
>>
>>69447189
>How fucking delusional can you be?
I've been wondering that the whole time while reading this thread m8..
> They want to come there because they know you are the following...

>unarmed
You seriously think that's what's on peoples minds when they enter those shitty little boats to Europe? Because I doubt that..
>weak
Divided, mostly. And unfortunately the EU Member State that is arguably the weakest one (Greece) is the one that recieves the bulk of all 'refugees'
>smaller
Smallar? Than what or who?
>lack the strength to fight back
'Fight back' against what? Are we under attack? What exactly do you mean?
>lack the common sense to see what is going on
Everybody knows what's going on, especially by now. The real issue is: How to get 28 states to deal with it uniformly.
>it sets up an easy spawn point for mass production
Not really... Not more-so than that which was already in place anyway.

>You are truly fucked over in Europe my friend. I will pray to God for you as well that he let's you find the strength to rise up.

Do you unironically believe in god?
>>
>>69446952
>freedom for all
Why do you think we're all in this mess?
>>
>>69445718
Hahaha this out thinks he's still a man.

Protip, you're barely a human and shouldn't you be prepping Mohamad to mount your sister? Tisk, Tisk.
>>
>>69447027
Chester reporting in, 100% white.
>>
>>69447433
No more germany you fucking idiot.

Look at what happened to america thanks to endless hordes of mexicans and niggers.

Basically handed the keys of the castle to foreigners who only seek to exploit us.
>>
>>69445159
Chad who?
>>
>>69447027
just go west from Zeeland m8, its not hard to find
>>
>>69445398
>Vibes
Goddamn i hate that word
>>
>>69447612
Please.
Please.
Please...
...Brexit now!

>>69447353
>>
File: Fortuyn Vermoord.jpg (98 KB, 425x580) Image search: [Google]
Fortuyn Vermoord.jpg
98 KB, 425x580
>>69447508

Not because of genuine freedom for all. Rather the contrary... Mostly because the free expression of those critical of certain issues like immigration, intergration, Islam and what may or may not constitute illegal discrimination has been under pressure for the longest time.. You, as a Briton, should know like no other what I mean. The political establishment in (western) Europe has for the longest time simply blocked any open and free discourse about any issue relating to intergration of minorities and their adherance to our values... To the point where (in this country) they created (or contributed to) a climate in which political murder is no longer a thing of the history books.
>>
>>69446499
Cuck spotted
>>
File: muh cucking.jpg (73 KB, 1012x505) Image search: [Google]
muh cucking.jpg
73 KB, 1012x505
>>69447550
>you're barely a human and shouldn't you be prepping Mohamad to mount your sister?

Kek.. Why are Americans so obsessed with cucking and prepping and all that sort of thing? And why do they project it on Europeans, when it mostly seems to be an American thing?
>>
>>69447735
I agree but
>Briton
im not welsh
>>
>>69447883

I was under the impression that Briton meant British person.
>>
>>69447735
>Fortuyn was assassinated during the 2002 Dutch national election campaign by Volkert van der Graaf.
>In court at his trial, Van der Graaf said he murdered Fortuyn to stop him from exploiting Muslims as "scapegoats" and targeting "the weak members of society" in seeking political power.

wew lad
>>
>>69445659
Kek, fucking Germanistan.
>>
They do that shit on purpose dumbass it's a cry for attention. Ignore it or call them out on it but for gods sake quit bitching.
>>
File: 1457257491990.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457257491990.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>69447871
NOT IN MY AMERICA REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69447735
>>69447871
Do you love Muslims toothpaste?
>>
>>69445120
more like
>get hundreds of comments from Indians, Pakis, and Arabs all in the vein of "Contct me, I giv you good boom boom from the back"
>>
>>69448382
This as well, further proving that anyone with any skin color that isn't white is a savage and should be killed.
>>
>>69447871
Sweden is rape capital of europe after taking in all immigrants.

And yet germany still goes and takes in millions upon millions of immigrants.

It's straight cucking/prepping. They know what's coming but did it anyways.

There's no way it isn't expected.
>>
>>69448236

Silly question m8.. But I'll humor you. No, I don't particularly love them. I don't care for religion in general, and the Islamic faith is particularly hostile to free societies and enlightened values.. So no.
>>
>>69445398
>vibes
Says the flaming faggot while his mom is raped by shitskins in the other room.
>>
>>69445450
fedora: the post
>>
>>69447942
In every sense apart from ethnicity it does. It's a broad term kind of like "European"
>>
>>69448578
So why do you welcome them if that is how you feel?
>>
>>69448571
maybe you haven't heart it, the first mass deports will happen on monday m8.
>>
>>69445120
they were always retarded we were just tricked into thinking they were equals.

and giving them the right to vote is fucking ending us. i think only civilizations who control their women can survive.
>>
>>69447942
>I was under the impression that Briton meant British person.
You are right, the other Brit was being some sort of autistic sperg.
>>
>>69448571
>Sweden is rape capital of europe after taking in all immigrants.

Possibly. I believe the statistics are a bit skewed due to the way Sweden registers sexual offenses, but immigrants are definitely overrepresented in their statistics, yes.

>And yet germany still goes and takes in millions upon millions of immigrants.

Merkel is nuts, I agree with you on that.. But at the same time, Germany is not Sweden, so the issues you mention are not necessarily related.

>It's straight cucking/prepping. They know what's coming but did it anyways.

I think that's just your cuck-obessed American brain projecting. Wanting your wife/women to be fucked by people of other races is really an American meme... Most Europeans that support borderless societies are just naive cunts that think that everybody is as nice as they are.

>There's no way it isn't expected.

It isn't. Left wing politicians and idealistic activists genuinely expect the hordes of migrants, asylum seekers and refugees to get degrees and be happy contributing members of our free societies... Unfortunately that's likely not very realistic.

That being said though, there nearly isn't an EU Member State left that doesn't oppose the current migration flows in one way or other.. Even Merkel came back from her insanity, once she started to realise that the whole 'wir schaffen das' rhetoric didn't catch on in the rest of Europe, and only barely in Germany itself...
>>
>>69446842
no, it's because chad is 6'2 and has a 9/10 face.
If he was autistic, it would be "cute" in their eyes

good looks + confidence = alpha
good looks + autism = cute
bad looks + confidence = creepy
bad looks + autism = beta
>>
>>69445521
t. Mohammed
>>
>>69445521
>>69445802
>>69445718
>>69445873
>>69446381
>>69446499
>>69445718
You idiots fell for the b8
>>
>>69448780
>So why do you welcome them if that is how you feel?

I'm not aware I do welcome them. I don't vote for the parties that support (mass) immigration, and most Muslims that live in this country were born here or came here decades before I was even born... I'm not sure in what sense I'm welcoming them.
>>
>>69445804
Why the fuck would you have children?

Just stop. If you're too retarded to not figure out that this planet is fucked you deserve to be called a nigger because that's what you are, a myopic nigger.
Don't bring a child into this world. It doesn't deserve it. Let the niggers and shitskins have this planet. When whites are are gone, they will starve soon after and that is win win. Whites won't have to deal with the nigger nation, and they will die off because they're too stupid to figure out how to feed themselves when there's no liberal retard to spoon feed them.
>>
>>69448919
REEEEEEEEEEEE WELSHIES OUT!!!!!
>>
>>69449429
This is the most fedora tier and edgy thing I've ever read. As a man it is your duty to repopulate and continue the on as that is our mission from God. We work hard, make a living and pass it on.

Take your nihilism somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>69449655
>our mission from God

How do you know this? Genuinely curious.. As someone who grew up without any religious education or sentiments, I always wonder how people come to their religious convictions.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.