[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see his drone hovering near you as you fuck a prostitute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What do you do, /pol/?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35926009
>>
>>69445003

Grab the drone and start fucking it, obviously.
>>
It's kind of like the Phelps crew. Im shocked this guy hasn't been murdered considering the amount of guns in the country and the nature of his invasion of privacy.

You know he's a perv jerking off to the videos.
>>
>>69445003
>Oklahoma
Shoot it

That woman is impressively ugly.
>>
>>69446229
1st post best post
>>
>>69445003
>"I'm sort of known in the Oklahoma City area," Mr Bates told the BBC.

>"For the last 20 years I've used a video camera to document street-level and forced prostitution, and human trafficking."

>Mr Bates added that on this occasion he felt safer filming the incident via drone and said that it was able to get "very good footage".

>Mr Bates runs a website where he publishes videos of alleged sex workers and their clients.

He's a pervert.
>>
>>69446229
topkek
>>
>>69445003
I fling a dart at it to shoot it out of the sky.

We shadowrunn nao!
>>
>>69445003

I had a VX2000 back in the day. It was the best camera for so many years. $3,000 plus for something a shitting flip phone can do.

>kids these days
>>
raise my right arm and scream "SIEG HEIL"
>>
>>69447083
I've always felt like he was just a guilty, tattletale voyeur. He was initially only against streetwalking until that segment of hookerdom dried up but now he wants to harp on about human trafficking now that prostitution is mostly on the internet now. Ironically he is a dirtier person than most anyone he's had arrested for getting a parking lot bj.
>>
File: 054_american_psycho_8-499x211.jpg (18 KB, 499x211) Image search: [Google]
054_american_psycho_8-499x211.jpg
18 KB, 499x211
What else would anyone do, be embarassed? ffs, you're the guy. She's the one who is being ploughed and should know shame, not you!

You might need both arms shortly after, least she freaks out and tries to get away because of the drone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.