[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning Spainiards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: Bandera_de_la_Cruz_de_Borgoña.png (43 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Bandera_de_la_Cruz_de_Borgoña.png
43 KB, 1000x600
Ask a Spanish American anything.
My fathers side is from the Canary Islands/Asturias and my mothers side is from Cuba/Gallicia. I don't speak Spanish very well, because the only people I speak it to are my grandparents. My biggest question for you guys is why don't you love me :( Every Spaniard I've ever met is really uptight with no sense of humor whatsoever. Blood relations be damned, they treat me like an outsider and mock my limited Spanish skills. Is there such a thing as friendliness in Spain? Sarcasm seems beyond their comprehension, and it borders autism. It's as if they're aware their language and culture is by default exclusive and isolating so they just keep to themselves speaking their labored breathing sounding language. I don't hate you guys I just want to understand what makes you guys such cunts? Is it resentment seeing me speak and act american? Is America just seen as an extension of Britain to yall whom i presume you also hate? What's the deal with you guys? You don't even get along with your colonies, and the hatred is mutual. Argies and Colombians are way nicer and cooler than you fucks. I've never met a more frigid people than the Spanish. Well that's my view of the spanish based on my experience, so I'll ask what do you think of me and the anglosphere in general? Hardmode, don't mention your shitty fucking food. Paella and tapas are all mediocre at best. Serrano Ham is just a shittier version of country ham. There's literally not a single thing yall make which we can't make better. Maybe its your irrelevancy that makes you all such bitter unlikable people. I thought being of Spanish blood would make them open up more to me but no. My trip to Spain was very disillusioning. Nevertheless, i find it all intriguing.
>>
>>69444699
Why do Spaniards have the gayest accent on the planet? Like Italians--who already speak with a lilting homo inflection--but with a fucking lisp
>>
>>69444699
>Hardmode, don't mention your shitty fucking food. Paella and tapas are all mediocre at best. Serrano Ham is just a shittier version of country ham. There's literally not a single thing yall make which we can't make better. Maybe its your irrelevancy that makes you all such bitter unlikable people.
Why do you think we treat you as a shit?
>>
>>69444699
You are worse than a moor than us becuase you even think you are one of us. You are not, you are a shittier version of a fair monkey.

Piss off.
>>
>>69445215
Well i at least pretended like it was the greatest thing ever when i tried it to be nice, but its like thats just kind of expected. So fucking what if I don't like your food, people have different tastes is it that hard to understand? No reason to treat a foreigner like shit over it. my only regret is how polite i was
>>
>>69445215
>>69445321
>make thread calling Spaniards hateful unlikable people
>Spaniards proceed to be hateful unlikable people
fucking kek its like clockwork
>>
>>69445215
(gay little upside down ?)uai du ju think ui terit ju ath a thit?
>>
>>69445339
If the first thing you do is criticize the food and the relevancy of a country where you werent born, all you´ll find is hate. And that will happen everywhere
>>
>>69444699

>Cuba

Sudaca
>>
>>69445433
not really I could have made a thread about how the british all have ugly teeth and how fish n chips are shit and they would have laughed at it too. They would reply with banter of their own like oh better than McDonalds amerilard and all the americans would laugh too. I suppose banter is also beyond yalls comprehension lmao. Never has their ever lived a nation to treat their own disapora like shit as much as spain has.
>>
>>69444699
>Cuba, Galicia, Canary and Asturian.
That's a weird mix m80 no wonder why they are so hostile to you.
Literally devil's mix.
>>
>>69445502
you see even the fucking leaf gets it! Spanish posters are literally below Canacucks
>>
>>69445339
If there is anything we hate more than ourselves is retarded expats and their spawns that looks down on us when they dont even understand our culture and ate the eternal anglo black history.

>>69445574
Just fuck off, you hate and dont understand your roots, its your problem not ours. Start with a "maybe my roots are not complete shit and im just a fuckface ignorant like my fathers for not teaching me spanish and my past". Then maybe you could understand something

>>69445624
sudaca is like calling someone in america nigger. Actually, much worse.
>>
>>69445586
That must explain my devlish good looks. Alto, Bonito, y con ojos verdes, las americanas siempren son en amorrado con migo. I hope i said that correctly
>>
>>69445809
Alto, guapo y con ojos verdes, las americanas siempre me sacan los cuartos porque soy un puto pagafantas tragalefas
>>
File: spaniards.jpg (41 KB, 1298x115) Image search: [Google]
spaniards.jpg
41 KB, 1298x115
Daily anti spaniard threads on /pol/ are a thing now?
>>
>>69445761
lmao who needs to speak spanish when I already know the greatest language in the world m8. My parents never taught me because they're american too and spanish is irrelevante amigo. Again, i think banter is beyond your comprehension. A Canadian calling me a sudaca, think real hard about that for a bit.
>>
>>69445882
no idea what half of that means, google translate time.
''Tall, handsome and green eyes, I always get American quarters because I'm a fucking pagafantas tragalefas''
see not even fucking google can understand yall lmao
>>
>>69446024
you see, we are different than the anglo. we dont do that much of banter, we say the things like it is. You are worse than a piece of shit to us and we dont refrain for making you feel like one.

just keep living in the anglosphere, we dont like you. you dont like us.
>>
>>69446150
ask your mom
>>
>>69445809
I mean Galician and Asturian that's an acceptable mixture.
But adding Canary and Cuba that's like mixing milk with coke.
>>
File: 1455953871103.png (481 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1455953871103.png
481 KB, 683x642
>>69445109
Why Americans talk like "rrrhhhoowwlhrharr", like they have a big black cock on their mouth all the time?

Oh you didn't notice? Well that's literally how you actually sound.

PD: I like Americans but you talk cocksuckers, period.
>>
>>69446169
I didn't mind you guys until i actually got to know some. You made me not like you. Why can't you just be not be a cunt. Where does all that hatred you have for the anglo stem from? You can't blame your diaspora for adhering to a clearly superior culture. Rule Britannia!
>>
>>69446224
btw when i was in spain i fucked a gypsy girl, and she admitted she had a boyfriend. I hope it was your girl. muh dick
>>
>>69446574
Well i have a nice conservative girl, blue eyes and pale skin so no, it wasnt.

But atleast the sluts here dont fuck with niggers, like yours. So yeah, have fun when your girl cucks you with a nigger.
>>
>>69444699
Spain is really binary. You'll find very uptight people and even raggy and you'll find chill nice people.

I live in an area surrounded by people that won't make eye contact with you and never answer if you greet them but all my spanish friends are very nice, funny and devoted to help if needed. We all have all ranges of humour, we're edgy and sarcastic when we're together but we have light humour for strangers too.

I hate 90% of the endemic food. We have good beef tho, at least where I'm from.

A lot of people hate everything american related because tribalism is very present in Spain still. Poor countries need to stick together and american culture promotes too much individualism and we will perish if we follow their example because our country just can't support that mindset.

Besides that, there are plenty of people that love other foreign white cultures. But those people usually feel uncofortable in Spain as well.
>>
>>69446803
lo and behold, one comment that doesnt scream im a cunt for once. They do exist! thank you for existing
>>
>>69446803
I'm from Santander, and there's a saying here: We have two faces, one to fuck with you and other one to not be fucked. I don't really like it because I was raised in Madrid first and then in Malaga so it's really different.

Basques are the nicest people imo, specially Donostiarras. I wish all Spain was Basque.
>>
>>69446803
Where do you live? I've had argie beef before and a couple good churascos in miami.
>>
>>69446574
>btw when i was in spain i fucked a gypsy girl
If you hang out with those kind of subhumans, then don't ask why we despise you.
>>
>>69447092
I prefer this one
> Santander, cagar y volver
Santander, shitting and coming back.
>>
>>69447092
Andalusians can be top tier too, but you have to be careful because there are a lot of stupid people. Its not really their fault, too many years of living in complete illiteracy its really hard to end with it.

You can find both extremes there.
>>
>>69447106
Well theyre fucking everywhere. How can you remove kebab but leave those rats crawling around?
>>
File: jose-antonio-primo-de-rivera2.jpg (26 KB, 329x278) Image search: [Google]
jose-antonio-primo-de-rivera2.jpg
26 KB, 329x278
>>69447217
Oh yeah Sandander is the most ugly city in the North after Bilbao. To be fair the entire thing burnt in the 40s. It could be Oviedo or Coruña tier but well, shit happens.

>>69447355
Well yes, except Seville. They're cunts.

>>69447386
Gypsies are shit but OUR shit, only us can insult them, fuck off. They don't addapt but they're not moors or jews and they're also somewhat a cultural symbiont with our southern cultures (flamenco and shit) so they're ok for the most part. Also their girls are hot as fuck before they turn 16 or older.
>>
Spaniard butthurt thread, looks like.
>>
>>69444699
It depends. In some places of Spain people are more welcoming, and some other places are wary with foreigners.
>>69446024
>Spanish is irrelevant
Then, what language is important? Swahli?
>>
>>69446024
It's funny because you live in the US.

Enjoy your beaners.
>>
>>69445502
>>Cuba
>Sudaca
>>
>>69447099
Aragon. Very good meat here.
>>
>>69447855

How even is it that a Spanish colony has better food than Spain?
>>
>>69447856
>Sudaca
>Sudamérica

Just an irrelevant techicism, my boricua friend.
>>
>>69444699
why are spanish girls ugly even though they come from a "hot" area and are supposed to be sexy?
>>
>>69448103
I know dad, its just retarded leaf bro is impliyed that Cuba is in South America.

Caribbean is a sub region of North America.
>>
COLONIAS ESPAÑOLAS MEJOR COMIDA QUE EN LA MADRE PATRIA? mUHAHAHA

Le das un buen plato de ternasco a un chuchumaco y le tienes dando vueltas a los ojos 2 meses.

X no hablar ya de la basura obesa de los yankis
>>
>>69447730
>Then, what language is important?
the one you're writing lmao. It's hard to believe you european barbarians are not speaking english, the audacity of you bastards.
>>
>>69448158
Most spanish girls don't take care of theirselves. A lot of them smoke too much and eat shitty food and practice no sports or physical activities. They age really badly.

Upper and upper middle class tend to be hot. Lower and lower-middle class tend to be ugly dwarfs. It's not always like this, tho, just a tendency.
>>
>>69448378
We speak english because its the easiest language so everyone across the globe can learn it with little effort.
>>
>>69447678
>Gypsies are shit but OUR shit, only us can insult them, fuck off
That attitude right there is uniquely Spanish. When has a Brit ever said no one can make fun of the Scottish but us. Fuck Gypsies fuck them right in the pussy like I did man that shit was so cash. Fuck gypsies
your English is shit btw
>>
>>69448541
>its the easiest language
lol no English is an art form, which takes a lifetime to perfect. We have no real future tense and developed thousands of nuanced ways to express it which have to be memorized by heart. English has more words than any other language. English is perfection; the end result of indoeuropean language development. We took the best parts of every language that influences us and created beauty.
>>
File: 1459057270821.jpg (390 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1459057270821.jpg
390 KB, 960x620
>>69448723
>>
>>69448352
> yankis
kek
What the fuck is it with spanish people randomly switching between capital and lowercase letters?
>>
File: 1449958320661.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1449958320661.png
272 KB, 817x669
Spanish supremacy
>>
>>69448803
see your language is so shit you have to reply with a picture. You'll never become a state because we don't want you to. Be grateful you're a territory bitch state to a superior nation.
>>
>>69448941
>You'll never become a state because we don't want you to

That's not yours to choose, faggot. We'll decide when we want to be an state.
>>
>>69449051
>thinking your puppet government is capable of making any real decisions without our approval
lmao
I'm indifferent to spaniards but you Boricuas are boisterous rude annoying fucking trash and i loathe each and every one of you. My friend married one despite my warnings and sure enough the crazy bitch cheated and left him. Cant trust you fucks further than we can throw you.
>>
>>69449235
He wasn't man enough for her, pitty him for not being a big bull.
>>
>>69448723
English is rather easy to learn as far as verbs is concerned, the conjugation tends to be simple
>>
>>69448723
>English it's a fucked featureless bastardized language so that's makes it an art form

>We have no future tense

Just "will" + verb. It's so simple that you don't even need to memorize.

>English have more words

Just an example. English "glass" can mean cristales, gafa - espejuelo, vaso, etc. etc. And you can almost replicate it with almost any example. Sure you can bloat the Oxford Dictionary with houndreds of thousands words from other languages describing plants and insects. We can do that too. But I doubt you come even close to our dictionary when its about only actual words.

For example, for each neologism you import from Latin, we have it double or even triple according on several forms our language took them from Latin (patrimonial words, cultism and semipatrimonials). We have the actual word as it evolved form Latin to Spanish, and the reconstructed form. Example: seglar and secular, cosa and causa, clave and llave, etc, with different meaning but related between them. And yes we also can import words from German, French etc. but without compromising our rich vocabulary.

English is only common because it has the simplest grammar of all European languages and its vocabulary is plain simple for all Euros. Not that its simplicity isn't a virtue but you are totally wrong about everything you just said.
>>
>>69450061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_while_John_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_a_better_effect_on_the_teacher
lmao a spic trying to tell me about English Grammar. your arrogance is incredible. Spanish grammar is far more consistent and regular not to mention inflected. English is only partially inflected. Anyone can speak and understand some English, but to be able to speak it like a native speaker is basically impossible.
>>
>>69450061
English is still superior than spanish for plenty of reasons
>sounds better
>easier
>hotter accents
>>
>>69450715
how proficient a nation is with English shows how relevant they are. I've never met a swede Dutchman Belgian or anyone Nordic for that matter who didn't speak English really well. whats even more impressive is most of them are completely self taught through american media and they even know regional terms. I laughed when i heard a swede told me no lollygagging. Meanwhile, spics learn their English at school and uni yet still manage to be shit at it.
>>
Absolute bollocks OP. You must be autistic. I have gone to most parts to Spain. Been there about 15 times. People dont have this weird sort of humour your talking about. They are happy to listen to your shit spanish and usually really friendly and willing to have a laugh with you about it. In Madrid they are faggy liberbal jewish cucks.
>>
>>69444699
Fellow Spaniard Here. Born in Cuba and Great Great Grandparents from Canary Islands and Asturias as well!
>>
>>69444699 (OP)
They fucking love Brits because all people, rich and poor, go to Spain and give them coin. My family live in Spain (dont worry I am white) and they say that they just fucking hate amerifags. They're loud, rude and uncultured. Do behave like proper Europeans.
>>
>>69445882
LOL

>>69446574
>gypsy girl
You are definitely a piece of subhuman shit, then you ask why we hate you. Just stay in your "anglo" culture and fuck off, we dont care about what you think

>>69451893
>>69451609
This, I have to agree with the britfag
>>
>>69452932

Fuck these fat cunts. How can they call spanish food shit as well. Was eating tasty seafood paella in Granada 2 days ago. Cost me 7 quid and fed four of us. They got it good in Spain.
>>
>>69444699
Spaniards are awesome for the most part, especially the ones in Madrid. How old are you, by the way?
>>
>>69444699
If you insult people then expect people to not be nice with you.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.