[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come the US never invaded Saudi Arabia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (13 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13 KB, 400x266
I mean in the 50's and 60's the Americans were toppling dictatorships and organising coups left and right, why did the sepos let the Saudis keep their oil and even show them how to extract it/set their business up and running in the first place?
>>
because we only did coups against governments that weren't giving us what we wanted.
>>
>>69444382
Saudi is a proxy.
>>
>he believes the oil meme
>>
File: 1459092962682.png (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459092962682.png
53 KB, 250x250
>>69444382
cheap bait but you tugged my weenie a little bit, just wait a lil bit longer the kingdom of al saud will collapse with the next global economic crisis
>>
>>69444382
Because Roosevelt was butt buddies with house of Saud.
>>
And why did the US government aid Hussein in the 80s against Iran?
>>
>>69444382
Saudi-Arabia only exists because of the Anglos.
They are behind the House of Saud's rise to power.
No need to topple your own regime.
>>
>>69444996
fucking anglos right
>>
>>69444382
We're hardcore buttbuddies with the Saudis.

I can't wait until we kiss and make up with Iran. Hopefully the entire Arabian peninsula will be the world's largest mirror someday. There's literally nothing redeeming about Arabian people or culture. The east would be wonderful if not for them and their Islam.
>>
>>69444996
Same thing with IS until they made advances in Iraq, desu.
>>
God I cannot wait for Muslim oil to fall through, they literally do not have any other industry, it's going to be biblical. That artificial reef in Dubai? It's gonna shrivel up and die. That huge building? Gonna fall down. The extravagant, over the top greed and hubris? Oh brother let me tell you, that's going to translate directly into salt of legendary proportions. They're going to turn into the 6th century shithole they were always meant to remain.

When the Euros perfect those plasma fusion experiments, the situation will change overnight.
>>
>>69446497
>muslim society collapses
>even more immigration

It's a double-edged sword my man
>>
>>69446497
>>69446497
As a muslim i hope so too.
But knowing you white genocide killers , you will stop at nothing.
Your history is all about to conquor others . And if they dont listen you create a genocide.

Oil or not , middle east will never know peace unless thdey create an A-bom to use on western civilization .to defend themself.
>>
>>69444382

Anyone got a saudi flag? Http link no image cancer pls
>>
>>69444651
What is the real reason
>>
>>69446956
Kill yourself mudshit, get the fuck out of europe.
>>
US relationship with Saudi was bad under King Faisal. They started a whole trade war.

Learn some history - that would have been the time to invade.
>>
>>69445522
>There's literally nothing redeeming about Arabian people or culture.
Islam is literally the only thing keeping europe from complete degeneracy like America with SJWs in universities and where all the kids are transexuals and less than 50% consider themselves hetrosexual. It protects us from your degeneracy
>>
>>69444382
Because they were controlled by the Rothschilds and the British crown
>>
>>69446956
Someone report this fucker to the authorities.
>>
>>69446497
>When the Euros perfect those plasma fusion experiments, the situation will change overnight.
By that time we will be a muslim continent, except from some romanian poo in loos

>>69446956
>Oil or not , middle east will never know peace unless thdey create an A-bom to use on western civilization .to defend themself.
Or if muslims take over, that is likely the only way we in the west will stop bombing muslims. If muslims do nothing then we will bomb (like in afghanistan and Iraq) and if muslims do something we will also bomb, but then at least there is a chance that we will stop bombing eventually.
>>
>>69444382
Excellent question OP. I have no idea why. Other Mideast countries we blow the fuck out of the water, but Israhell and Saudi all we do is protect them and send them all our wealth every year.

>>69444857
Divide and conquer policy for Israel. No better way to serve our Israeli masters, than to have two of their enemies fight each other. (related to Syria policy in some way too)
>>
>>69447494
I don't know you do like bombing things.

But the muslims should have learned by know, to either become powerful militarily, which impossible since they are dumbfucks, or shut up, which is also impossible since they are inbred.

So bombs continue to fall.
>>
File: muslimvschristianconquests.jpg (106 KB, 770x767) Image search: [Google]
muslimvschristianconquests.jpg
106 KB, 770x767
>>69446956
>>
File: ha.jpg (57 KB, 431x370) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
57 KB, 431x370
>>69447682
>hiding the 4th
>kek
>>
>>69446956
>genocidal
>only a few genocides attributable to white Europeans
Meanwhile the Arab world does religious genocide on an almost industrial scale. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>69447682
This pic would be based with some sources
>>
>>69446497
I had a dream similar to this, I was sitting near my dad having launch and after we turned on the T.V, he started celebrating on the couch with tears in his eyes.

>>69446956
t. Sunni shitter
>>
>>69444382
>>69444444
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.