[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-03-31-04-16-33-1216177458.jpg (11 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-31-04-16-33-1216177458.jpg
11 KB, 185x272
So, /pol/, I need to ask a very serious question. I just spent the last three hours talking to and cuddling with my 15 year old non blood related niece. Nothing happened beyond that, but it was not exactly platonic. For reference, I am a 22 year old male. Did I fuck up?
>>
is she one of those overdeveloped 15 year olds?
>>
>>69443005
Not really, but she's very intelligent for her age and quite attractive.
>>
File: 235532.png (229 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
235532.png
229 KB, 500x367
>>69442782

Your family will eventually find out and will treat it no differently than if she was blood related. Do with that information what you will.
>>
u better get in that quick!!!!
>>
>>69442782
No one cares faggot
>>
>>69442782
you're fine OP
The fact that you've had second thoughts about it proves you're not a nigger. You have restraint, and morality, but you're still a human. If you ever pursue anything real with her just move to the south and no one will care
>>
>>69443098

I'm not sure about that, though. They have never found out about the other times. She is very confidential.
>>
>>69443274
>tfw you live in Mississippi

I'm already one step ahead of you buddy
>>
>>69442782
i really don't care. just going off of instinct it doesn't sound fucked up. i wouldn't try to fuck her if i were you, just be cool
>>
>>69443275
well shit if no ones gonna find out whats stopping you from going for it if she does want it. Git r done OP that pussy is a gold
>>
>>69442782

Kill yourself. You will be against the wall on the DotR.
>>
Enjoy your van
>>
>>69442782
Old enough to bleed...
>>
>>69442782
You will go to jail and have to register as a sex offender for 10 years if not life for this. Tell no one. Break it off immediately. It doesn't matter if it's not morally wrong, it's still illegal and you will give up your freedoms for nothing.

I guarantee she will tell someone or people will find out, especially if it continues. Depending on the specifics and what your niece tells the police you may not be arrested for a crime at this point because no sexual acts took place. Do NOT confess or say anything about this to the police. Get a lawyer immediately if they become involved.
>>
>>69443426
>>69443396

But nothing else happened.. =(
>>
>>69443327
>Mississippi
God you'd be doing her a favor. Better you than some fucking blue gum nigger with a 2 digit IQ. Smash that cherry and redpill her while shes still able to influenced. She hasnt been indoctrinated into feminism and shit, so go save her. Sow your aryan seed into her right before shes whatever the age of consent is there.
>>
>>69443452
its only illegal if you get caught and theres someone to get upset over it. It's not hard to tell someone if you care for me you wont tell anyone about our secret or im going to jail.
>>
>>69443495

Redpilling her is exactly what I was doing all night. No family member of mine isn't gonna know that the jews rule the U.S. and by proxy the world.
>>
Don't worry one more year and she's legal.

Oh wait
>>
>>69443608
you're doing right OP
>>69443615
Cheeky cunt lmao
>>
OP i have been in exactly the same situation

My advice is get other lady friends and forget about your cousin , 15yo is too young and she will reflect anything you throw at her (emotionally speaking) so it might seem like she has feelings for you hut at that age people are still just exploring

If you're 22 go for 19yo at least, my suggestion
>>
>>69443452
>>69443581

She only visits 3 or 4 times a year, and always by herself. She has repeatedly told me that it was, and I quote, "It's nice to be held by someone who cares for you. This is the only time I really feel at peace. Thank you." And then she pulled me closer and buried her face into my chest.
>>
>>69443810
the age of consent in your country is 13 dude lmao
>>
>>69442782

Maybe talk to her and make sure that what you did didn't make her uncomfortable. If it did, apologize profusely. If it didn't and she seems interested, you should probably tell it's best if you guys hold off for a couple years (or at least keep it 'not exactly platonic' until she reaches the age of consent).

I suppose this would still count as 'grooming' but at least you're raping her.
>>
>>69443005
We don't get them here, our women aren't all raped by 11
>>
>>69444251

Thank you for the advice semi-rare flag. I'm pretty sure she is okay with it, since it was her who initiated it, but I will talk with her when she wakes up to make sure all is well.

She is a smart girl. I would almost feel bad about it all if I wasn't sure that this is what she wanted.
>>
File: 1328571314289.jpg (2 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
1328571314289.jpg
2 KB, 126x122
>>69442782
>cuddling with my 15 year old non blood related niece
>non blood related
yeah sure
just keep telling this to yourself
>>
>>69444636
Where are you from, proxyfag? You seem good with english but your phrasing is off here and there. This alone tells me you're a bait master looking for a gullible mass of potential followers.
>>
>>69444888

She is my mother's husband's son's daughter, so yeah.

>>69445001

I was created in the Philippines, born in Texas, and raised in Mississippi.

>Ireland in charge of policing the english language.

Fuck off potato nigger. Scotland>everyone else
>>
>>69445366
>mother's husband's son's daughter
would you rather shit in your own or your neighbors yard?
>>
File: Mon_Oncle_Hulot_Arpel-Large1.jpg (252 KB, 1439x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mon_Oncle_Hulot_Arpel-Large1.jpg
252 KB, 1439x1080
>>69442782
Get aids.
>>
>>69442782
yeah you fucked up a little bit. careful anon
>>
>>69445366
I'm not policing anything and I'm merely typing from Dublin. I seriously want to know whether you are using that proxy from Eastern Europe or the ME. So which one is it? You could tell me now and we laugh about it. Or I could get bored and start looking deeper.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.