[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Future_of_Israel.png (758 KB, 854x631) Image search: [Google]
Future_of_Israel.png
758 KB, 854x631
>Threads on ongoing news
>All jews need to perish for the death that they bring to our race; their extinction is our only chance of survival!

>Threads on Holocaust
>Holocaust is a myth! There was no will nor precedence for Aryans to go through with such a plan!

Well?
>>
>ftw you will never se greater Israel
>>
The same people who say the holocaust never happened claim it needs to happen. It really says a lot about both statements.
>>
>>69442814
>Didn't give a shit about Jews
>Find out you've been lied to for your whole life by the Jews
>Wish for them to die because of this
How is this not perfectly consistent, moral, and natural human behavior exactly? The Jews deserve to be Holocausted because they lied about the Holocaust. It's simple, straightforward, good, and just.
>>
>>69442631
if the holocaust wasn't real why did my jewish grandmother have a tattoo of numbers on her wrist
>>
>>69443065
We should kill an entire race because a couple historians 4 generations ago lied and everyone including us believed it?

Should we kill all the white people who believed them as well?
>>
>>69443400

He was merely jesting. In a "I'll kill you for faking your death!" way.
>>
>>69443400
>enitre race
Jews aren't a race, Shlomo
>>
>>69442814
>The same people that complains that they got served a salad instead of a steak is the same people that want to eat steak

Seems consistent to me.
>>
File: 1458229154156.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
1458229154156.png
347 KB, 468x400
>>69444211

That comparison implies that they wanted it to happen in the first place.
>>
File: 1453294858251.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453294858251.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>69442631
>>
>>69444050
Lel. what are they then?
>>
>>69444451
Yes. Many of holocaust deniers wish it actually happened.

Remember judaism is not an ethnicity, it's a cult. We're talking about a bunch of people wanting to exterminate a belief they consider harmful.
Same way a lot of people want to nuke Islam.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.