[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become rich? should i go full jew and fuck everyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1411761557401-3.jpg (2 MB, 1992x3000) Image search: [Google]
1411761557401-3.jpg
2 MB, 1992x3000
How do i become rich? should i go full jew and fuck everyone? is that the only way?
>>
You grow up in a first world country
>>
>>69441611

>intelligence
>discipline
>right moment/right time
>connections
>long term strategy
>capital
>a tiny bit of luck
>being ruthless

If you want to have your private plane, sadly you can only get one, if you make your own startup in IT.

If you want enough money to be able to buy your own house? Engineering job/medical job/investment banking.

If you want a comfy life?

No bux to be made at all.

Its all about what you want. If you want to work your ass off until youre 40, then maybe you have a shot.
>>
>>69441726

>If you want to work your ass off until youre 40

Or be one of those lucky faggots that have been blessed with some godlike money-making idea.

>Minecraft guy
>>
>>69441806

>If you want to have your private plane, sadly you can only get one, if you make your own startup in IT.

No shit.

>facebook
>twitter
>google
>minecraft
>instragram
>youtube
>candy crush KEK
>>
OP, I will most likely get my first C level title in the next couple of years, so I can explain it easily when it comes to America and making yourself something

>>69441726
is correct 90%, capital is not necessary to start, but it is required to continue. So a lot of people wind up in debt after they graduate in America, and being able to rid yourself of that is absolutely necessary. Other than that, if you are missing one of the things the austria poster said, you will have a very hard time.
>>
>>69441806
>until you are 50
As my father currently holds a c-level job, you will work until you are 60+, and you will be working more than a 9-5 workweek, expect 60 hours per week put into your job minimum. Of course it will be a standard to put in 45 hours per week if it is a 9-5 position, but you should be spending time outside of your job researching management, current market strategies, how to get good hires, how to train your employees more effectively, so on and so on.

Also, there is very low chance that you will have some godlike money-making idea, or you manage to nail some investment, so it is best to just work hard.

On top of this, the difference between a MBA from one of the top 5 programs and a school outside of that group can completely cut you off from prospective jobs. In some companies they refuse to hire/promote unless you hold an MBA from one of those schools.
>>
>>69441611
>>>/biz/
>>
>>69441611
You just gotta hustle my nigga
>>
I have the idea for the next Facebook but I'm not sharing it with you plebs.
>>
>>69441611
>get a small loan of a million dollars
>also get experience and advice from dad and tons of connections
It's not that hard really
>>
>>69442450

People try to enter the Manhattan market with ten times that all the time and get wiped out.

There's so much shit Trump can be attacked on, but losers think the guy with his name on skyscrapers is a washout...
>>
File: 1451572409551.gif (476 KB, 438x325) Image search: [Google]
1451572409551.gif
476 KB, 438x325
>>69441611

You're asking the wrong question. You don't really want to be rich. What you want is to be happy.

There are 2 things you need to have to be happy:

1. Financial independence. Being able to take care of yourself without anyone's help + having enough cash for pleasure. That's it, after you have that earning another million dollars will not make you any happier.

2. Your work needs to be your passion. It's that simple.

Find out what it is you want to do and do it. You probably won't get rich, but you'll be much happier than those rich fucks that do shit they hate all the time only to spend vasts amounts of cash in the little free time they have to try to balance things out.

Money < time.

There is no difference between work and pleasure to me. I can't just chill for long, cause I REALLY want to get back at my cool projects, it's fun to create things that appear inside your brain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.