[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stay inside for a week browsing /pol/ >depressed as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1455211658.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1455211658.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>stay inside for a week browsing /pol/
>depressed as fuck
>scared for the immediate future of europe in general
>everything is shit
>we're living "the last days of rome"
>millions of shitskins are raping everyone everywhere

>decide to take a walk, grab a coffee and sit at the park
>weather is great, sunny and warm already
>people seem alright
>birds are chirping
>beautiful women all around
>maybe 1 shitskin for every 200 people
>no signs of degeneracy or end times
>>
>>69440867
DON'T BELIEVE REALITY'S LIES TRUST ONLY IN KEK
>>
>>69440867
>greece

good 1
>>
>>69440867
pay debnts
>>
File: 1457215172848.jpg (66 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1457215172848.jpg
66 KB, 491x491
>>69440867
>>
>>69440867
MONEY MONEY MONEY WASSUP WASSUP
>>
>>69440867
Don't worry goyim, everything is fine, see? Diversity was good after all!
>>
File: 1410738034463.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
1410738034463.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>69440987
>he's still hoping
>>
File: 145940346432.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
145940346432.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>69440867
>people seem alright
>beautiful women all around
>no signs of degeneracy or end times

I have been to Greece
I have been to Russia
I have been to many islamic countries

Greece is equivalent to the most fucked up mountain son bydlo vodka shithole in Russia
Greece is equivalent to little muslim boys running up to tourists offering cheap souvenirs and hardcore anal sex
Greece is not civilized
Greece is most definitely shitskin

Greece was a mistake.
>>
>>69440867
No one is saying you can't have a good life if you accept the conditions that it takes to have it; but your wife will probably cuck you, you have to work for her or lose "your" kids, etc. It's fine if you just want to drone along and "yes dear",
"yes sir/mam" while she is being actively trained on how to whip you into action with every bit of propaganda.
>>
>>69440867
Like they say you boil the frog slowly.
How old are you? I'm 29 and I could see europe go to shit.
How was it ~15 years ago compared to now?
Things have gone to shit. What has been conspiracy theories are now out in the open and accepted. (Mass surveilance, bilderberger etc.)
The fall will happen quickly anyway because of people like you who still dont realize the war is already here. So everybody pretends and keep on going.

I'm on here since /new/ and almost everything /pol/ said came true. What was considered a memes are reality now.
Now the next thing is either civil war or WW3 + banking crash, now think what will happen next.

But go on and tell yourself the weather is fine and the women hot. For now everything is fine.
Dont mind that actually millions,coming from actual war, crossed your border last year and continue to do so daily.
>>
>>69440867
if the redpill made you depressed you are doing it horribly wrong senpai
>>
>>69440867
>replace a week with 20 years
>>
>>69441400
again
>literally nothing happening
and this is coming from a country during it's worst recession in all it's history

but yeah, keep on waiting on that quick fall

while youre at it, step by /x/ too and get worried about all their conspiracy shit too, something is bound to come true if youre betting on all the horses
>>
>>69440943
>lol
>>
>>69440867
>go outside
>shitskins everywhere in local mall
>shitskins everywhere in nearest city
>shitskins can't behave themselves and are obnoxious fucks
>some Algerian faggot arrested for having a shitload of weapons after French intelligence tip off Dutch police.
>Our government is inept as fuck, can't identify terrorist when it needs to or deport bigoted "refugees"
>Same government does nothing to make the investigation of a shot down airliner more transparent and seem to be intentionally withhold information.
>Same government sucks EU cock and would sell out the Dutch people for a nicely payed position in the EU
>Know /pol/ is fucking right

The end times are upon us if this doesn't change you lazy fucking Turk.
>>
>>69441740
From your post things are more clear.
You are just shitposting arent you?
You probably never cared before anyway and just decided to make a post on /pol/.

Here things are actually improving because of abe.
Lately alot less homeless people because of communities helping out, government forcing companies to make less overwork, etc.
I think japanese companies have huge reserves that the government want to get their hands on now. But you are way more fucked than just economically anyway.
We at least have an identity. If things go to shit we help each other out. People in the west are alone. (See lootings in america etc.)
>>
>>69440867
Of course if you ignore the fucking news everything seems alright. If you ignore the cliff as you run towards it everything will seem alright just up until the last moment too.
>>
Enjoy the calm before the storm.
>>
>>69442300
I've been enjoying it for the past 15 years and still waiting
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.